PDA

View Full Version : sex dreams

sabSpeaks
08-29-2002, 03:56 AM
Man, you guys weren\'t kidding when you said -none affects your dreams. One-half spray of TE wiped below the nose. Banged more girls last night than I will in my entire life.

Greg

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 11:50 AM
Hmm... I haven\'t tried putting -none under my nose yet.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 01:28 PM
Actually when I mentioned this effect, it was the girl I had slept with that had sex dreams. All of a sudden when she woke up she said that she had had the longest wild dream in her life!
So we have found the way to satisfy girls even in their dreams /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Track0714
08-29-2002, 02:29 PM
I have had 3 or 4 sex dreams from TE

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 01:07 PM
Well, last night, I put two drops of PCC on skin and three drops on my pillow, but no sex dreams for me. :-(.

SwingerMD
09-01-2002, 01:11 PM
There were a couple of times that I had went to bed after not completly washing off the PI/m that I was wearing. Don\'t remember the dreams that I had, but woke up exhaused and drenched in sweat.

Watcher
09-01-2002, 06:07 PM
Well i havent noticed to much exhausted sleeps so the occasional dream as has been said many females having dreams of me which i have been told about and thats about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 09:03 AM
Nimbus, Track, and the rest of you guys - Your all right about sex dreams by women using TE. I pulled a DrSmellThis (the anti-passover routine) at the office last week with TE as a test because I thought his theory was interesting (and the engineer in me couldn\'t resist!). Well the results (taken over this weekend) were that all three of the women who worked in the area of the sprays talked about wild erotic sex dreams they were having during days of last week. The reason I know this is because I had dinner with one of them Sunday and they all talked to each other on the phone regularly outside the office. So when you guys mentioned this dream thing, I couldn\'t help but add some honest real info. Never thought much of TE until now. I will try other test to see if it wasn\'t a fluke.

Tom
09-03-2002, 02:43 AM
SabSpeaks
So, we need to apply TEm wiped on below nose of women ?

To Nimbus,
Where you apply the TEm on your body, or on girl body ?
and what do you mean with wild dream, she have dream to have sex with you or with other guy or other dream ?
and when, when she sleep or before sleep ?
and what is the effect after wake up ? more horny or less or same as before

To Truth_II
I think it is different between TE and PCC

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 09:53 AM
Hi Tom,

actually I was using NPA. I applied it (if I remember correctly) in JB#2 form, on neck and wrists. When fireworks finished we both had some sleep, and when she woke up she said she dreamed about the two of us having wild sex. She was very horny when she woke up, and was all over me as soon as she opened her eyes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 10:46 AM
This is a very significant result, if replicable, because we\'re finding a way to get into people\'s unconscious.

I wish we knew more about what was in the Edge, or could even get the ingredients separately, as in chem sets.

How \'bout it Bruce? Maybe they could even call the mystery ingredients \"x & y\"? One of them gives a classic dirty feet/homeless person smell, I think. This makes me think that one of the mystery ingredients is a metabolite of -none, -rone, or -nol, as would happen if these accumulated on your skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 11:14 AM
Well, there was an email from Lacroy that someone posted, which stated that the two mystery pheros target the human VNO... Has anyone gotten the same dream response from A-1. Or of it\'s the -none, it should happen with PI also.

By the way, no one has talked of trying the estra-, which is in Realm for Men.