PDA

View Full Version : 3 Quick Questions about AE and PPA and coppulins

Icemone
08-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Three quick questions

1. How does the NEW Alter Ego compare with the one
I have-------gold dropper bottle version that smells lightly of Orange Musk?

( I heard the new smells like Cool Water and the formula was
changed? Better? )

2. How does AE compare with PPA ? Passion Pheromone Additive? Seems to have gotten raves, lately. With this price I can also get more NPA

3. Do you get the free beta test copulins with PPA ( all Stone Labs products )

Thanks in advance
I want to order soon so the sooner I hear...

Watcher
08-29-2002, 01:01 AM
Beta test was only with womens AE and only 100 bottles where given out. Hope that helps with question 3. AE always got good results however.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

franki
08-29-2002, 01:27 AM
3. No, Beta Test Cops is with all Stone Labs products worth at least $50 (if you ask Bruce for it).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 01:29 AM
Bruce threw in the EW for my purchase of PPA and PCC, since they add up to $50 (the same price as AE). They should arrive in the mail soon.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 09:31 AM
Watcher - What kind or type of results are you getting with AE? I have the bottle with the \"Gold Label\" and it doesn\'t smell like Cool Water to me, more orange/musk. My success has been zero so far no matter how I try it (even OD\'s). I\'m puzzled about that product...

Icemone
08-30-2002, 02:23 AM
Thank to all who replied /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I might have to re-evaluate just how good AE is since MOST of my best hits have been while wearing AE and some NPA.

Somewhere along the line I went from thinking of AE as \"hedging my bets\" to \"magic\" formula.

( since it has all 3 mones in it and with REALM that would mean 4 out of ? pheromones were present and accounted for LOL so all bases covered and prepared for every \"moaning\" situation )

Recently,I\'ve tested various products before re-ordering.

I tested AE by itself and with cologne using anywhere from 1-3 drops all the way up to 6 drops + and ?

I brought AE with me on Vacation ( as well as a mix of REALM Men and NPA ) along with Issy Miake cologne. Got laid /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and had a great vacation.

I had had a few good times while wearing AE along with NPA, Issy and somehow attributed some \"magical\" quality to it.

At first, I had gotten no results with it and just used some along with what already had showed to work well. Since then I wore it on several meetings and sexual encounters, yet the few times I wore it WITHOUT NPA...less than stellar results.

Now, I\'m wondering if the NEW AE is better and if PPA is worth getting and if the EW copulins are worth bothering with? Might be cheaper and more effective to just get NPA and the woman\'s Melon scented PPC?

Anyone with REAL hits leading to sex while using Alter Ego, old or new formula? Or PPA ? I\'m not talking about a hit as : \"Oh, my! She looked at me for 2 seconds. Wow! This stuff rocks.\" LOL I mean actual flirtation and sexual encounters with any help from AE or PPA

Thanks

CptKipling
08-30-2002, 03:16 AM
NPA/AE/SOE, anyone?

Similar to what I have been wearing, but I used with RM aswell. Tres, tres bien.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 09:46 AM
Icemone - I\'ll try your AE / NPA Combo and see if I can ignite the AE to work on me. I\'m going to a big event tonight with lots of women attending so I\'ll try it there and see what happens.