PDA

View Full Version : AE for young guys

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 12:17 PM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if AE would be a wise choice for a 23 yr. old guy.
If I had to chose between SOE and AE, which one would you recomend.
I read good things about both...but a bit confused.
thanks

BassMan
08-28-2002, 12:31 PM
How the blazes did you get the name Papa Smurf at 23? I had a 16-year-old friend who used to call me that at 48 or so. Somehow, your name gave me the impression that you were old, overweight. And BLUE.

AE is pretty similar to SOE minus the strong scent and with the addition of a healthy dose of none. Read up on the effects of none and see if it\'s what you want in the mix.

jamesdeanmartin
08-28-2002, 02:57 PM
I\'d go with AE over SOE. I\'ve had some nice results with AE, although I think SOE is good for consistent flirty hits. Either one is good, SOE would probably last longer.

I\'m trying to decide the next batch of mones I am going to buy.

JDM

jamesdeanmartin
08-28-2002, 02:59 PM
BTW, I\'m 24-years old, 6\'5\" 275 lbs Most of my targets are in the 20-25 year old range. I get consistently strong hits from attractive women in their 30s and 40s, I am considered somewhat of a lothario for the \"moms\" at the local coffee shop, they all fawn over me. I still get shafted pretty regularly by the youngers girls though.

AE may have just the right small amount of -none to get the flirty and the funky going on :-)

JDM

EXIT63
08-28-2002, 03:04 PM
James, Go for the older ones. Preferably Redheads. They\'ll Rock Your World like those younger ones never could.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Your right about that Exit 63!!!

Watcher
08-28-2002, 06:33 PM
id say if you want sexual strong hits from better looking women - go with AE. SOE works better in the DD1 mix with NPA. I conjured it up it works pretty well you should give it a go.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

SwingerMD
08-28-2002, 06:40 PM
I haven\'t tried the DD1 mix (I do have a 8:2 SOE NPA mix that I will be testing) but, if you(justhuge) decide on using just SOE use a bunch (12\" total) and be agressive.

Watcher
08-28-2002, 06:43 PM
Good luck with the testing on the mixture you got it should work nearly the same as the original DD mix the ratios arent much different. Be aggressive and remove the guys that are just wasting everyones time.

SwingerMD
08-28-2002, 07:02 PM
Thanks Watcher! As to the hit that my friend Nate had with that waitress at Hooters (it was 12\" of SOE and it all was on me) haven\'t heard anything beyound that she called his house later that night. Goes to show how far you can go on 12\" of SOE (on your buddy), being aggressive, and having a very good singing voice /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . (And this chick actually had a boyfriend)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 10:39 PM
SwingerMD, I really like SOE and use it all the time. It works alone or with a dash of RM/m on the arms. It is the phero that gets the smoothest & most positive reactions from females. And by the way, I always carry and use 12\"...

SwingerMD
08-28-2002, 11:05 PM
Oops. Was replying to Watcher who I thought was replying to you. Never tried Realm/m. You use 12\" too? Cool. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif It does work really well at 12\", although there is this one gal that is very sensitive (I typically use 6\" if I know I\'m gonna be around her).

Icemone
08-29-2002, 12:17 AM
Three quick questions

1. How does the NEW Alter Ego compare with the one
I have-------gold dropper bottle version that smells lightly of Orange Musk?

( I heard the new smells like Cool Water and the formula was
changed? Better? )

2. How does AE compare with PPA ? Passion Pheromone Additive? Seems to have gotten raves, lately. With this price I can also get more NPA

3. Do you get the free beta test copulins with PPA ( all Stone Labs products )

Thanks in advance
I want to order soon so the sooner I hear...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 09:37 AM
SwingerMD - 12\" is always a good weapon. I have to back off a little depending on the situation I\'m in. Also, the RM/m I was referring to was Rogue Male/m from Stone Labs. It smells good and has a calming effect on the user/me and seems to reel in the younger ladies used as JB-X.

SwingerMD
08-29-2002, 11:18 AM
Yes, RM smells great and I am not irritated by it as much as PI/m. The funny thing about it though that the other males around me seem to clear out more when I\'m wearing RM compared to PI/m.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 11:32 AM
PI/m is much more rough on the senses but I haven\'t had any reaction or hits with PI/m yet. RM/m gets reactions with or w/o the JB-X mixture. I go to a favorite local hangout once a week that doesn\'t have a lot of smoke inside and it will always get the attention of the waitresses. Good stuff with SOE a close second.