PDA

View Full Version : When you're ovulating or the week before?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 08:44 AM
Curious to know from you ladies - I\'ve been hearing about how supposedly we dress more revealingly and send out more \"come and get me\" signals when we\'re ovulating, but I don\'t feel anything when I\'m ovulating, or in the exact middle of my cycle. I DO, however, feel ready to go the week before my period, in a big way. What about you? Notice any pattern?

sophie
08-29-2002, 06:46 AM
didn\'t you mention before that you\'re on the Pill? If you are, then you\'re not ovulating. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
The week before our period there is more blood congestion in the genital area (unfortunately bloating in other areas too, blech) , therefore more arousal potential for some women.

I get horny as soon as my period is finished and it continues for at least 10 days. then the PMS hormones start up and things change a bit for a week or so as far as horniness. then the week before I\'m horny again (unless I\'m really crabby,and even then I may be ready for some action if my man can stand my bitchy behavior then).

during the peak of ovulation I have noticed my eyes are brighter, even my hair has good hair days, everything seems to work together and I feel really in top shape. Nature is so amazing that way. Unfortunately those ovulation days are only a few.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 07:09 AM
I realize I\'m not ovulating, right, I guess I just meant to indicate the timing, meaning during the time that I would be ovulating if I were. I can feel my cycle through the pill, though, ovulating or not, my moods cycle just as they did when I didn\'t surpress ovulation. For me, whether I\'m on the pill or not, I\'m extremely in the mood the week before. Interesting that for you the best time is the front of your cycle and for me it\'s the last part.

I never noticed, pill or not, any effect of ovulation.

So you\'ve got three good weeks per month, that\'s great!