PDA

View Full Version : different colognes for the edge

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2001, 12:03 AM
what kind of cologne goes good with the edge, i have polo, joop, does it really matter that much on what kind of cologne you use,

**DONOTDELETE**
08-05-2001, 01:25 PM
Has any of you used any of the IR colognes to mask the smell of The Edge? Did it work?

[ August 05, 2001: Message edited by: Lomo Plateado ]

a.k.a.
08-05-2001, 10:24 PM
Objectively speaking, some scents make a nicer blend; and higher quality colognes last longer. But I\'m convinced that you could wear just about anything and women will love it; because there\'s pheromones involved.
I\'ve never tried polo, but it seems like something that would blend nicely. I\'ve tried drakkar and it works very well. But mostly I just use inexpensive oil based scents that I pick up at health food stores.
My rule of thumb is, wear pheromones for the girls and pick colognes to match your own tastes/budget.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 08:41 AM
Hey Lomo,

I have tried the IR scent \"Cool Scent\" with the Edge. Very favorable. Blends in nicely. The IR Scent starts off pretty strong with two sprays but fades and holds to a nice Cool Waterish smell. Blends okay with the pheros. But I would prefer a Muskier scent or a more Amber/Sandalwood ishy scent. But it is to each their own with scents. But have found some really complement each other.
TCO