PDA

View Full Version : NPA + Soe Gel Packs.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 08:52 AM
I was wondering whether applying a few dabs of NPA and then covering it with SOE gel works and would it produce good results...

TIA

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 08:27 PM
Totboy:

I recently ordered the SOE gel packs and NPA/m. I\'m in my early 20\'s, from what other Forum members told me, is to use little to no NPA. Then I\'ve read that SOE and NPA gets massive hits. IMO, I would say 1 drop if not less to 1/2 of a gel pack.

CptKipling
08-29-2002, 12:36 PM
Hmmm, not sure about the ratios on this. Anyone got the stats for gel packs?

Try 4 dabs with a full pack, and work up the NPA dose.

Still think a full pack is too much though. Covered myself in one today, it had gone a bit runny, cover both my lower arms twice, my whole neck, and upper chest. I used it to top up aswell, needed a wind tunnel.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 08:12 PM
A bit off the topic. But I\'ve been thinking of ways to carry the SOE gel packs, without having the risk of them breaking and leaking. Get an empty \"Visine\" bottle, pop the dropper top off, squeeze the gel in the bottle, and put the dropper top back on. That way you can use as much, or as little as you want, without having to worry about the already open packet leaking or drying out on you. Another good thing, the bottle\'s are pretty small, and wont take up much room in your pocket.

druid
08-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Hey that sounds like a really good idea, putting the SOE gel into those bottles. Please make a post on how it works.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 08:36 PM
I\'ll do that. =~)