PDA

View Full Version : does pheros turn guys around me into don juan's?

qrius
08-27-2002, 05:04 AM
i was just wondering, if i wore my pheros and for instance was standing next a friend or another male or whatever, would women scence me, them or us? can they tell who the scent is coming from?

it would be kinda cool if everyone around me seemed attractive, but as soon as they left they went back to the old them. i\'d be like a lucky charm in picking up girls /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

proteus
08-27-2002, 05:26 AM
well I\'ve noticed that when wearing JB#1 for example when out with my buddies that ladies who do pick up the phero scent will sometimes have this alert look like subsconsciously they are looking to locate the source of the scent. But frankly unlike you I have no interest whatsoever in being a lucky charm for guys around me :-) - that just means increased competition and there\'s already enough of that. which brings me to something which happened this weekend and I\'m getting really sick and tired of - guys who see you making your moves on a lady and then all of a sudden they get the courage to start trying to talk to her - like if he can talk to her I can, but they never initiate, just wait till some guy is making moves, then like flies they want to join in and completely mess up things for you.

qrius
08-27-2002, 05:53 AM
of course it\'s not cool to be a lucky charm all the time, i was thinking more like on an experimental level, like OD\'ing to see reactions it\'s not cool to constantly OD... know what i mean?

jose
08-27-2002, 07:16 AM
I remember a post of one member who said his best friend got laid because he was wearing Pheromones. He suspected that she smelled his scent but she thought it was coming from his friend. If your friends around you are getting more attention than usual, it\'s probably your pheromones.

Watcher
08-27-2002, 07:02 PM
Guys always mess it up its like they have to stop you dead in youre tracks otherwise success my make them look bad. Seriously i think its a competitive thing - personally if i see a friend make a move i will give him space to do so BUT the world is full of BETA FLIES who are just lazy cunts and you are right they never attempt to take things even further / initiate just to be cunts to get in youre road. Try adding a small portion of couplins to calm the guys down. PCC works wonders at neturalizing these types because they get sort of spaced out. Very effective.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

druid
08-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Or just assert your \"alphaness\" even more by looking the guy in the eyes and tell him to \"haul ass\". Don\'t try this if the guy is considerable larger than you /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

SwingerMD
08-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Or if the guy is larger than you only if you have close to OD or OD levels of -none on and a black belt to back it up /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif . . . LOL . . . .

Seriously though. For me it seems that when I wear 2 drops or more of RM all the guys, even the ones 2-3 times my size, move outta my way or scram within 2 min of standing in a area. See it when I ride on the bus all the time. Then again . . . could be the fact that I like to pratice my stances that I learned in Ninpo (Ninjutsu) while the bus is moving /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif .

CptKipling
08-29-2002, 12:40 PM
Yeah I\'ve noticed that too, have to laugh sometimes.