PDA

View Full Version : using pheromones on airplane

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 02:40 PM
iam going away in a couple of days on a airplane, my question is how much edge should i put on, since it will be in a crowded area and all, i only have polo colognes right now, and the smell is very strong even with one spray, so how much do you guys think i should use, where should i spray, thanks

oscar
08-04-2001, 04:01 PM
biggie

images/icons/laugh.gif In the interest of safety,when on a plane use just ONE spray of The Edge to the chest/abdomen area.You might be unable to hear important safety announcements if a flight attendant is sitting on your face!

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 05:17 PM
should i use i use it on my chest skin or on my shirt over my chest area . also how many sprays of polo, remember it is a very heavy colonge, thanks for your helo so far

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 06:06 PM
hey hypnojunkie the plane ride is only 2 hours, that is a good idea with the extra shirt, how about the polo cologne , have you use that, how many sprays, because too much of that will really make you smell bad

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 06:09 PM
i forgot to ask when you add the pheros , where should i spray them , over my chest area , hair, abdomen, , should the cologne be sprayed of the pheros or in a totally different area, thanks for your helps

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 06:33 PM
are there any places that are better to spray where u get better results or doesnt really matter, polo does have a strong smell , its like tommy hilfiger, so i guess before i get on the plane i will spray one spray of polo and one spray of the edge on my chest area over my chest , that shouldn\'t be too much right