PDA

View Full Version : A question concerning PI/M

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 05:28 PM
Hello phero enthusiast. My question is simple. If you have ordered PI/M, when it arrived, was there a red dot sticker on the bottle or a blue dot sticker on the bottle. Also does it matter what color the sticker was, or is it just to mark the bottle as done. Thanx.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 05:41 PM
wierd...i want to know the answer to that one as well

Watcher
08-26-2002, 05:47 PM
Ok heres the deal. Red spot are returned products that can be reordered (ie 2/3s full that bruce resells for a very cheap price). Also the blue dots are the new PI(m) because the old one had 1/5s the amount of none as the new one. Hope that helps. I least i think thats it weird hey.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 06:05 PM
If thats so Watcher, then it means that my last order of PI/M, which i paid full price for, was a returned bottle? It had a red sticker dot. This one has a blue one. Maybe Bruce can shed some light on this.

CptKipling
08-27-2002, 02:45 AM
I had a red sticker on my TEs bottle, I just assumed it was to differenciate between scented and unscented.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 08:40 AM
I would\'ve thought the same thing, except both of my bottles were unscented as i ordered them.

Charisma
05-23-2003, 10:59 AM
Is this question already sorted out?
My bottle of PI/m has a red sticker on it as well.

Bruce is this some sort of system to keep track of the stock?

Elana
05-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Charisma- If you haven\'t already....send a PM to Bruce. He is excellent about getting back with people, and will answer your question correctly.

Charisma
05-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Oops sorry, that\'s one of my native Dutch cheeseheaded flaws... too open and direct /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (right Franki? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

franki
05-23-2003, 01:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif