PDA

View Full Version : Correct chemistry

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 11:18 AM
I have tried the AI n AE dynamic duo...AI smells like BO to my ex wife..dunnoe about AE though...maybe it wont work on her cos she hates me too much over the 12 yrs of our marriage images/icons/smile.gif. Anyway, I tried a little drop of AI with AE when I was on a cruise, and I got 2 hits...my exg/f whom I have lost touch 4 abt 20 yrs ago and a Sq stewardess! images/icons/smile.gif
I kinda conclude that every single lady have a special sense of smell tt they will subconciously be attracted to....my suggestion is that if you wanna try different \'dishes\' use different pheromone, cos certain pheromone appeals to a certain group.
Some may find tt it smell so sexy n nice while others may feel on the contrary.
I have just ordered my 3rd AE cos it works best for me and my present g/f(with discount images/icons/smile.gif). Good luck guy...!

P.S Bruce!!! I have not recieved my second shipment of AE. I wasn\'t at home when the postman came. I lost the card the which postman left behind 4 me to collect it from the post office myself...someone picked it up and \'hijacked\' it....it\'s under investigation now...would you send me one AE for free as a good-will cos I have not recieve it....thanks a million images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 09:30 PM
Apprentley bruce is out of stock, and your wife will take longer sorry your ex, but keep it up and she probably will eventually come around

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 09:56 PM
Bruce, I have just placed an order of AE on the 2nd August but I have not recieved it till now...anyway the transcation number is mwc8006429378hotchkissco...pls help check n reply asap..thanks a million brother:9