PDA

View Full Version : More uses for Pheromones...

xxxPantero
08-25-2002, 08:37 PM
Hi all. Some questions for the masters of pheromone universe:

Which pheromones are best for...

1. Job interview with same-sex (male) interviewer?

2. Job interview with opposite-sex (female) interviewer?

3. Winning an arguement with a female?

4. Winning an argument with a male?

5. A Kung Fu class full of males only?

6. Convincing parents for a later curfew?

I\'d like to hear the masters\' advice on such (Jambat, CptKipling, DrSmellThis, Bruce, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

jose
08-26-2002, 04:57 AM
Hell I\'ll give it a shot.
All None except for No. 2 Nol

Watcher
08-26-2002, 12:18 PM
Hell yes ill give no 2 a shot however. Couplins may work fairly well mixed in with SOE by itself. 4 swipes of SOE and 1 swipe of PCC.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 01:12 PM
Pantero de mi alma,

re #3

You never win when you argue with a female....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 02:55 PM
FTR is right; we will never win an arguement with a female... simply because every thing we say will be the beginning of a whole new different arguement /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
08-26-2002, 04:02 PM
But then there are the women that can\'t argue themselves out of a wet paper bag...

FTR, anyone?

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif only joking!

Oh yeah, where are my stars! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif thanks in advance, its really interesting reading these.

Watcher
08-26-2002, 05:13 PM
Well i guess its hard to fight youre way out of a wet paper bag when every guy is sexy and you are never happy with the one you got and there is always someone better on the horizon. (generalisation). But to argue well thats even harder when up against us guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 05:18 PM
CptK, I\'m sorry, what? I can\'t hear you. Did you say something? No, please go ahead dear. You said what? I don\'t know, what is that noise, a fly buzzing? oh, right ... you were talking again, that\'s right.

EXIT63
08-26-2002, 05:21 PM
...You never win when you argue with a female....

The Little Engine That Could

Yes Dear.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 10:21 PM
Actually... Guys just need to learn to argue from the heart. ;-)

CptKipling
08-27-2002, 02:28 AM
(chortle)

DrSmellThis
08-27-2002, 10:57 PM
I\'ll just address the toughest one -- you guessed it!

The philosopher Alasdair MacIntyre believes that, to win arguments with people you have to jump in their world and demonstrate that, by their own standards, your idea works better than their idea, when their idea is presented in it\'s very best, well understood light. Read this sentence again.

Interpersonally, you only win in a practical sense if they voluntarily buy in at the end.

This means it\'s 90% empathy, compassion, and giving the benefit of the doubt to make their idea look as good as possible.

But also, you want to ultimately win.

DrSmellThis\'s Prescription:

lots of -nol to make you feel good and enhance communication, hint of EW to create a climate of empathy, and a bit of A1 for hippie harmony; a good amount of -rone for dominance and a little -none to enhance the rone without triggering negative effects.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 05:28 AM
The doctor is a very wise man...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 03:55 PM
\"...You never win when you argue with a female.... \"
-FTR

Oh I have. Because I\'m that damn good. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

As far as the uses of pheros, I can simply say I love interviewing with female HR people now. With pheros they treat me like they really want me to get the job (whether this helps or not I don\'t know) and normally I was treated like everyone else. I wish I had them when I was using Realm. (Which I\'ve always wanted to try with NPA but I lost my bottle I think someone stole it at the gym I used to work out at).

-The Bat