PDA

View Full Version : If U Asked for Stars pls enter info here

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Sorry - I know this is not about pheromones, please excuse. If you previously asked to have your chart done, please re-enter your information here, as well as any new requests. I\'m going blind and crazy looking all over for it. Thanks!P.S. Please give the name of the month instead of the number so I don\'t confuse month for day.

jamesdeanmartin
08-25-2002, 02:53 PM
7/12/78 2:22 AM Hackettstown, NJ

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 03:23 PM
Jamesdean, Sun in Cancer in the 3rd house, Gemini rising, Libra moon in the 5th house, Venus in Virgo in the 4th house, Mars in Virgo in the 5th. You\'re chatty and friendly and imaginative, able to see both sides of an issue so people ask you for advice, you\'re upset if things are not as beautiful as they could be or as symmetrical as they could be, whether it\'s an argument or a room arrangement, you have particular and refined tastes, you\'ll tend to want to tweak things until they\'re just so. You give frequent small gifts, like to take care of, especially feed, those you care about. You love to be at home and appreciate someone who also appreciates domesticity. You could be a love-letter writer and someone who is able to conduct an affair from a distance. You need someone with a happy and light disposition who is not too independent to keep you company.

Funlover
08-25-2002, 03:25 PM
1-26-61, 7:10am, Valentine Nebraska

Thanks, FTR!!

Funlover

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 04:05 PM
21/10/85

6:20 a.m

England

xxxPantero
08-25-2002, 07:56 PM
NAME: xxxPantero

DOB: August 29th, 1983

TIME: Unknown

COUNTRY/STATE: Trinidad/California (there\'s one in Trinidad)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 08:14 PM
Funlover, you are an Aquarius, Aquarius rising, Gemini moon in the 4th house, Mercury in Aquarius, Venus in Pisces in the 1st house, Mars in Cancer, Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn. You\'re a free bird. You see lovemaking as a continually changing adventure. Your partner must respect your freedom. You could also be happy in a purely platonic relationship. You are reserved, and more inclined to watch than to participate. You work hard in pursuit of knowledge with a desire for position and authority. You stand out in a crowd and don\'t need to make a stronger impression when you find someone you are attracted to. You are not for elaborate courtships. You are supple and adaptible with a wide range of skills. With the right partner, sex can be a religious experience. You would prefer a live-in partner. You have social charm and grace and attractiveness, natural advantages. Your approach to love is open and playful. You are warm and congenial with attraction to music, art, and drama. You have a diplomatic nature.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 08:40 PM
xxxPantero, You are Virgo, Scorpio rising, Taurus moon. You are a person of great emotional substance, a real shoulder to cry on in time of need. Giving and receiving of hand made gifts is possible. You don\'t rush in to an emotional involvement, but take your time through careful stages. Once you give your word, you honor it. You are always ready to be a friend to someone who shares your interests and you generally take the lead in the friendship. You\'ve been given a generous helping of desire and a healthy sexual appetite; you are warm and open with basic tastes in lovemking and generous with affection; you may prefer types of love making in which the activities are pre-planned and they act out scenarios in role play. Be careful about getting involved with people in your workplace.

xxxPantero
08-25-2002, 08:46 PM
Hmmm....
Here\'s my review of my horoscope.

1. Yes, very emotional.

2. Hand made gifts. Yep.

3. I don\'t rush into an emotional involvement? Wish that were true, but if I don\'t willingly rush in, I fall in.

4. I\'ve broken my word a few times. I still will if I have to.

5. Yep, I\'m friendly alright.

6. Yeah, healthy sexual appetite. Lots of desire. Sounds like me.

7. Pre-planned activites? Well, I was going to say no, but I plan them in my head, not with the other person. I basically \"plan to be spontaneous\".

8. Don\'t get involved with co-workers? Okay, will remember that.

THANKS RED!

In reply to: xxxPantero, You are Virgo, Scorpio rising, Taurus moon. You are a person of great emotional substance, a real shoulder to cry on in time of need. Giving and receiving of hand made gifts is possible. You don\'t rush in to an emotional involvement, but take your time through careful stages. Once you give your word, you honor it. You are always ready to be a friend to someone who shares your interests and you generally take the lead in the friendship. You\'ve been given a generous helping of desire and a healthy sexual appetite; you are warm and open with basic tastes in lovemking and generous with affection; you may prefer types of love making in which the activities are pre-planned and they act out scenarios in role play. Be careful about getting involved with people in your workplace.

Funlover
08-25-2002, 09:55 PM
Amazing!! I don\'t understand all of it, but maybe I will in time. Most of it sounds true, tho.

Thanks, FTR, for taking the time to do this for me. I really appreciate it!!!

Funlover

frenchie
08-25-2002, 10:04 PM
May 7, 1955 (time : unknown)
born in Strasbourg (France)
I\'d love to know more !

Xehupatl
08-26-2002, 02:39 AM
HEy me too!

Stefan
Febuary 18th, 1983
00:07
Graz, Austria

aaron
08-26-2002, 02:54 AM
This could be fun and very interesting:

21st August 1961

07:30 am

London, England

I\'m very curious how this will compare to my mathematical personality analysis of my real name. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
08-26-2002, 05:32 AM
Hey FTR you missed me out! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 06:08 AM
Coming, coming soon, promise

jamesdeanmartin
08-26-2002, 07:55 PM
FTR - wow that is freakily accurate.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 08:16 PM
Funlover, ask me questions about what you don\'t understand and let\'s see if I can answer them.

thanks again for playing

Funlover
08-26-2002, 11:19 PM
Thanks for playing? FTR, You are something else... I think I should be thanking you for taking the time to even care about doing this for me, and everyone else, for that matter...

So here goes... THANKS, FULLTILTREDHEAD!!! :-)

OK...... I\'m sorry, but I don\'t have a clue what it means from \"Aquarius rising\"---all the way to---\"Saturn in Capricorn\". So if you could shed some more light on this first part for me, I\'d be FOREVER grateful!!

I have explored Chinese Astrology a bit, but am not very educated on this stuff.

Thanks a Million, FTR!!! (Phero Dudette!!)

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 11:23 PM
HI FTR would be nice if you can shed lite on my mysterious to me life.
DOB: 12/21/70
POB: Pakistan

Thanks a bunch.

Funlover
08-26-2002, 11:24 PM
Gee FullTilt... It\'s a good thing you are such a forgiving person. I just re-read this, and you asked all of us to give the \"Name\" of the month, rather than the number. And sure enough, I gave you the number... I\'d better do a thorough job of reading next time, eh? Sorry...

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 08:11 AM
november 4, 1977
usa
thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 09:43 AM
Sept 4, 1963 (Yes, that means that next Wednesday will be the LAST birthday I ever have.... LOL!)

Boston, Massachusetts. Time unknown.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Sept 4, 1963 (Yes, that means that next Wednesday will be the LAST birthday I ever have.... LOL!)

Boston, Massachusetts. Time unknown.

.WiseMan

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 01:09 PM
Yes, let\'s review instructions.

DATE - give the month as a word, not a number
CITY and STATE or CITY and COUNTRY
TIME

Please note just the country is not helpful. I have to find longitude and latitude.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 01:13 PM
ok, Cpt. What city and state were you born in, or what country/city?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 01:35 PM
Aaron, Leo sun in the 12th house, Virgo rising, Sagittarius Moon in the 4th, Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Cancer, Mars in Libra, Jupiter and Saturn in Capricorn. Well, you have plenty of energy. Be careful your mouth doesn\'t get you into trouble; you reason well but you may be too quick to speak your criticisms and lacking in diplomacy. You have high aspirations for your career and would do well in large institutions doing work that serves others and requires precision of thinking and analytical ability, i.e., medical or social service professions. You are an excellent researcher, a serious person, things are done calmly and according to calculations, you\'ve got everything figured out. You crave both money and power. You may tend toward ostentation. You may tend to repress emotion. You may tend to be domineering in the bedroom. You have a little of the don juan about you in that you dream of the one great love but no one quite seems to measure up. In any case, you are prone to amourous adventures and enjoy a good social life. Money is likely to come from marital connections but also to leave you that way, too - watch your future wife with the credit cards and get a firm pre-nup if you do marry. Your spouse is very likely to be from another country or you will go to another country to live once married. You can be both hot headed and hard headed. You\'re well organized, independent, and original. Your mind is quicker than most and you have flashes of ingenuity. You are close to your family although your mother may tend to push you too hard. You have high expectations to live up to from your family.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Frenchie, you\'re a difficult mix. Sun in Taurus, we don\'t know what\'s rising with no time, Scorpio moon, Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Aries, Mars in Geminni, Jupiter in Cancer. You want what you want when you want it, and you really want it bad .... but you\'re afraid of commitment and you don\'t know what to do with it when you get it, so you don\'t follow through. You like to talk, you\'re curious about everything, you\'re energetic and you move around a lot. It could be that by the time you explore an idea in your mind and by talking it over thoroughly with friends, you\'re done with that idea, without ever executing it. You have the ability to make and grow money but should probably work alone. You\'re sensual, possessive, jealous, but fear commitment. Take a little advice from your friends from time to time if you can without feeling too criticized and see how that does you. Be careful of spending too much time fantasizing rather than creating for yourself.

frenchie
08-27-2002, 03:29 PM
fulltilt, who are you ? I must admit you found the essential point ! ;-))

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 03:33 PM
I\'m someone who loves you and wants to help.Frenchie, it\'s in your nature to smoulder and carry the torch, but there comes a time when you need to either kiss that girl and tell her you want her or shove her off your tit. I wonder what would happen if she didn\'t have the beautiful Frenchie\'s shoulder to cry on anymore? The more you let her vent to you and resolve her problems with her SO through talking it out with you, the easier it is for her to stay with her SO; she\'s already dissipated all her energy on you. Meanwhile you\'re left to cry on your pillow. Withdraw your support and see what happens. I give it 6 weeks.

Funlover
08-27-2002, 04:15 PM
Hey Sweetheart,

Obviously you love Everybody, as much time as you are putting into this. Do you have time to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom anymore?

I LOVE you, FTR!!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 04:17 PM
I don\'t sleep much and I\'m bored at work.

love you too, Funlover

Icemone
08-28-2002, 12:08 AM
Hi FULLTiltRedhead,

December 8th, 1968 ( Sagittarius )
Staten Island, New York
United States of America

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
08-28-2002, 08:56 AM
Chester

aaron
08-28-2002, 10:27 AM
Oh Boy! Thanks FTHR, you\'re a star (no pun intended).

Have to admit about 50% is spot on (the bits about foreign women I guess you must have gleaned from some of my previous posts, and the medical part from my bio), 40% isn\'t even close and the other 10% I haven\'t even had the opportunity to discover for myself yet /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Looks very interesting.

You must have a lot of free time at work /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 10:35 AM
Aaron, of course, I\'m a charlatan and make things up, misrepresent as astrological insight clues from your emails and bio. I\'ve only read one of your emails and I never had enough interest, frankly, to check your bio.

Actually your distilled portrait comes from calculations done by computer. For your reference:
http://www.astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?name=Aaron&sex=&d1day=21&d1month=8&d1year=19 61&d1hour=7&d1min=30&citylist=LONDON%2C+United+Kin gdom&lang=en (www.astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal?name=Aaron&sex=&d1day=21&d1month=8&d1year=19 61&d1hour=7&d1min=30&citylist=LONDON%2C+United+Kin gdom&lang=en)

In particular, ascendant in Virgo, House 3 in Scorpio, House VI in sagittarius.

That these are already established in your conduct does not indicate that I make things up to try to impress you with. It would seem to me instead to prove the influence of the astrological pattern you were born with.

I don\'t like your implications. Perhaps you\'d like to apologize.

aaron
08-28-2002, 11:16 AM
Full Tilt:

In no way was I implying that you\'re a charlatan. As to what you inferred were my implications I have no idea. I wasn\'t implying anything whatsoever.

I apologise for any offense that you may have taken at my reply. There was no intent in that respect.

I recalled that we exchanged some ideas and our experiences about foreign women in a previous thread, and that part is accurate, as is the \"medical/healthcare\" side of my profession.

That link you supplied is fascinating, although some of what the computer comes up with is in contrast with other aspects of my character.

I take it you\'re very much interested in astrology and numerology. Have you accessed a site www.kabalarians.com (\"http://www.kabalarians.com\") which provides a short summary of a person\'s character and personality based on their first name?

Again, apologies for any unintended offense.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I have seen that site and studied a fair amount of numerology. I prefer astrology because I could not attune myself to numbers despite my attempts. I have found that traits are consistent through all the arts, whether demonstrable by methods currently fashionable or not; in other words, what\'s revealed in your palm is also in your chart is also in your numerology will show up on your MMPI, will be consistent with your Myers-Briggs type, etc., which is why it all continues to fascinate me.
I accept your apology.

aaron
08-28-2002, 12:27 PM
WoW! Colour me impressed /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

EXIT63
08-28-2002, 12:30 PM
Watch out boys, she\'s on the rampage today !

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 12:38 PM
One reason that I used an outside source for you was that you wanted to correlate it. Were your results significant at all?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 07:05 PM
2/25/64
1:22pm, during a thunderstorm /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
austin, Texas

thanx

Icemone
08-29-2002, 12:00 AM
December 8th, 1968 12:00 Noon ( knew I forgot something /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Staten Island, New York United States of America

CptKipling
08-29-2002, 12:21 PM
bump

/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 02:46 PM
Oh Captain, my captain,

I\'m pms-ing like a madwoman. Give it at least a week. Sorry. Trust me, it\'s better this way...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 11:39 PM
(Having read some other posts here, I find it intriguing and eerie that there is a redhead here, who likes to do charts, who also is geographically close to where I work... why? Because I work with a late 30\'s redhead, who also does charts, lives close to me, and has drawn projections I\'ve found strangely accurate. But alas, they\'re not one in the same)

If you don\'t mind, when you get a free moment:

Technologist (aka Carl)
Born: September 1, 1978
Where: Dearborn, Michigan
Time: Approx 4:54 PM EST

Thank you!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 02:50 AM
So, where do you work, Technologist?

My mid-thirties are but a memory, being in my mid-forties, but all I can tell you about the coinky-dink is, it\'s a redhead thing. :-)

I\'ll put you on my list.

CptKipling
08-30-2002, 03:09 AM
Ok I understand. Is SOE still helping with that?

Interesting thought: Has any woman ever bought A1?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 03:15 AM
I have never worn it by itself. Why, do you think it would help? Do you think A1 would help? Can you tell me anything that would help? I need help. Help. Help meeee......I\'ve done everything modern medicine can do.

Be SO glad you\'re not female.

CptKipling
08-30-2002, 03:18 AM
Well I have no experience of it, but people have posted saying that it helps to cheer up their sposes when the are PMS-ing. Its a bit expensive, so I\'ll wait for someone with actual experience before advising you to buy it.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 01:28 PM
<font color=red>FullTilt:</font color=red> I work at NASA.

And, thanks for adding me to the queue.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 03:18 PM
A1 mitigating PMS info please.

Or just people saying it does, whichever.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 03:27 PM
In a previous incarnation of this board, Cpt, I recall people talking about how A1 use would temporarily ward off bouts of quarreling. For instance, someone told of how he and his GF weren\'t getting along, and then he got A1, used it, then they soon got it on, because her attitude seemed to have leveled off. Then, once off the A1, I believe the poster said things went back to square one. I don\'t know if this post still exists in the archives or not. I\'d double check, just in case I took something out of context.

Since that time, I\'ve regarded A1 as an \"after the fact\" kind of phero. I say that, because I believe it only works for people that already have a s/o. I have it, and I don\'t think it\'ll help me get one, just help me IFF I had one.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 03:47 PM
Thanks Technologist, sheds some light!

Anyone else?

Xehupatl
09-01-2002, 06:05 AM
oh man you missed me out! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif *sniff*

ste

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 09:56 AM
Libra Sun, Libra rising, Aquarius moon, 1st house sun, Venus in Libra in the 12th house, Mars in Virgo in the 12th house

OHmygod, you\'re charming, courteous, kind, and affectionate, likely to be good looking, and very much in love with love and in search of your own personal goddess, and she has to be beautiful and witty. You like social interaction and can be something of a people pleaser. Your chart would indicate you had a happy childhood and are well adjusted. You\'re an inventive, creative and supportive lover and you need someone who is as adventurous as you are. You\'re a sweep her off her feet kind of guy with a strong will and a naturally high profile who likes the chase and appreciates a challenge, but you may feel most comfortable in clandestine relationships. Cpt., you wrote in another thread that you are just coming to terms with the fact that you\'re an irresistable sex machine. I think that\'s true. It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.
You don\'t really relax except with your inner circle, and privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature. You may be prone to be impetuous, to commit hastily and later regret it - best to take your time and find out exactly what your partner wants and expects before you make a commitment. There is some indication of an early first marriage followed by a successful second one. Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret. Career most likely in the arts.

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 08:39 AM
Thanks a lot FTR! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Truely is very interesting!

Scarily accurate, except for in these places.

\"There is some indication of an early first marriage followed by a successful second one\"

I\'m 17 next month, not really much time since being 16 to fit in two marriages! Cant really apply this to any other situation, shed some light?

\"Career most likely in the arts\"

Strange you should mention that, as I seem to have a flair in this field, in actual Art, performing (acting), English (writing stories, comes strait from my old teacher! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ), and making things. But I also have a more noticable intuition in the Sciences, I seem to learn and evaluate things beyond what my teachers are telling me, quite automatically.

Could you explain this point please? \"privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature.\"

\"Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret.\" Have not had the chance to get any idea of this yet, except for putting serious elbow grease into \"things I decide are relevant and usefull\", to use my own words.

\"It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.\"
OMG! Hellllow! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 09:07 AM
Hey, Cpt., thanks for the feedback. Those are good questions.
I’m at work and I don’t have your paperwork in front of me, but this is what I can tell you without notes. I’ll come back to the rest in a little while.
Tell me if these are good answers. If not, I hope you’ll let me try again.
1. \"privacy, even secrecy, may help you best express your love nature.\"
The planet Venus was in the sector of the sky called the 12th house when you were born. The 12th house governs behind the scene activities. This suggests that you might most enjoy clandestine affairs, relationships conducted in secret. At your age maybe you’re not having affairs yet, in which case, of course, these tendencies have not had the chance to manifest. Dalliances with married partners, co-workers, etc.

2. \"Your chart indicates some difficulties making and keeping money and suggests you put some serious elbow grease into your chosen field as you may tend to glide along on your charm to your later regret.\" Have not had the chance to get any idea of this yet, except for putting serious elbow grease into \"things I decide are relevant and usefull\", to use my own words.
The planet Saturn was in the sector of the sky called the 2nd house at the time of your birth. Saturn in ancient astrology was called “The Greater Malefic.” Modern astrology terms it the planet of limitation, and points out that limitations are necessary and good – – the usual analogy is to think of the banks of a river. They limit and define the water that makes the river – the river could not exist without the limitations of its banks. In any case, Saturn restricts or places limitations on, what it is near. The 2nd house rules money, acquisition of wealth.
So your chart would indicate money won’t come easy to you.
And the rest of your chart would indicate that you could slide by, if you wanted to, on charm/looks, without having to put forth too much effort. “Lazy Libra” is one nickname for Libra. J
So I’m saying, pay attention to how you’re going to make it on the material level in this world and don’t depend on things falling in your lap.
Also - regarding career choice. I didn\'t really focus on this except to mention it - ok, Mars is the planet that governs our force. Your Mars is in Virgo in the 12th house. Virgo is attention to detail, precision. The 12th house is behind the scenes, large institutions, things unseen. So your energy is toward attention to detail regarding things unseen. This is your intuitive ability with science. I don\'t see you being a lab coat kind of guy. I don\'t know what you\'ll do with it, but the talent is definitely there.

3. \"It would seem that you are very easily able to charm and manipulate people, pheromones or no.\"
OMG! Hellllow!
Every sign has its way to use power. Venus (beauty, attraction) rules Libra. Libra’s way to use power is to be charming, because Libra rules by the power of making people like him. If people like you, they want to please you, they seek your approval. What is also true is that Libra knows exactly and precisely what he’s doing, how much charm to pour on, to whom, and what to expect back. Another nickname for Libra is “The Iron Fist in the Velvet Glove.” No matter how much you might not like Libra’s way, somehow you find yourself charmed and manipulated into doing what he wants. Libra’s will kind of sneaks up on you while you’re not looking. You got a triple dose of Libra, with a first house sun, which means a forceful, high profile personality, so I’m saying use your power wisely.

Please, anyone else into astrology who\'d like to comment or correct anything I\'ve written, feel free.

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 02:25 PM
Once again, thanks for all this, its really interesting.

1. Ok I\'m swayed, but not exactly. I do prefer a bit a secracy in my life, and I don\'t like to give away everything, and enjoy the fact that people find me mysterious because of this.

2. I\'ll have to take your word about the money thing, treat it as sort of a warning. I\'m not afraid to say that I can be lazy, and have been known to sit up on my emperious lorrels and watch the world go by, especially when things do not grab my interest.
RE attention to detail: definately, I\'m quite the perfectionist sometimes.
Nope, not a lab coat guy, and I still have not nailed down my choice of career yet

3. Yeah I can see that, a lot. I get true pleasure form people\'s respect for me. \"use your power wisely\", I\'ll heed your advice, I promise! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

This is a real eye opener, before this all that I had heard about Libras was that they were just and loyal.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:28 PM
You want eye opening - wait \'til she does Aries...

Icemone
09-05-2002, 03:04 AM
Hi Full Tilt,

Hope that since you are feeling better now, you can get to my chart /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

December 8th, 1968 around 12:00 Noon
Staten Island, New York United States of America

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 08:48 AM
Feb 23, 1969

8:07 am

Muncie, IN USA

EXIT63
09-07-2002, 08:12 PM
November 12th 1960
Passaic, New Jersey