PDA

View Full Version : Female newbies seeking for advice.

oscar
08-04-2001, 03:10 PM
I\'m neither Asian nor female,but if The Edge for women is anywhere near as good as The Edge for men,then you\'ll want to make it a part of ANY combination you might try.Start with one spray to chest/abdomen then one spray of cologne.I\'m assuming the women\'s Edge is \"unscented\"like the men\'s.

It\'s probably important to you that your scented products don\'t clash when combined.To determine this,before bathing,try both the PPA and PCC on either wrist,how do they smell individually,how do they smell when you rub your wrists together? How does either/both smell with your regular cologne?

Use one of the scented products with The Edge the first outing,then try the other on the next occasion.Then try the three-way combo another time.In all cases GO EASY ,often Less is More.

You\'ll notice I haven\'t mentioned the wipes.Wipes are very effective for me but,as they are probably the LEAST economical way to use pheromones,I\'ll just carry one with me in the event I need an emergency re-charge.

Hope this has been some help.Good Luck!
images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 09:47 PM
Thanks for you guys\' kind advice.

How about the amount of usage for each product, and how long does it last for each application?

Tks

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 10:59 PM
I\'m an Asian woman, straight in sexual orientation, having got Edge (for woman), PPA (for women), PCC (for women), and Xcite (for women).

As a new user who haven\'t tried to use any pheromones before, I would like to know the amount of usage, best usage environment, and how long it lasts for each of the products I mentioned.

To get the best hits, which combos are the best, like premix of some of the products or masked with my perfume, or use alone, and where should i put the pheromones on (like arms, hair,...etc.)

Pls give some advice.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 12:53 PM
I believe that less is more with some pheromones. You may want to start out with a little on your wrists, some on your hair. My experience is with the female REALM it is very effective and really doesn\'t have that much pheromone in it.
See previous post. You will notice the difference! No doubt about that! Good luck!

CJ01
08-06-2001, 12:54 PM
Yes, on fabric/on furniture it can last for weeks apparently. images/icons/cool.gif

As for applying pheros to skin - well you can put them anywhere you like. I tend to apply them to my neck, behind ears (perfume style), chest/cleavage, earlobes, wrists, shoulders, armpits and also hair and back of neck.
Hair is great for pheros like it is for perfume and I reckon it has a longer lifespan too.

I also have a couple of xcite wipes and I cut them up and rub some everywhere incl arms as you suggested and if I´m wearing a shirt with a pocket I keep the piece in there.

BTW how do you like the PCC? Is it any good and how does it smell ?

PS It´s certainly worth browsing the old posts because you´ll get a better understanding and tips about pheros that way.

As for the dosage - start small and increase if you don´t notice anything, same goes for trying combinations of products. Start with one then another one...a good thing would be to keep a record/diary so you don´t get confused.

I don´t bother myself because frankly I only get women. images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/shocked.gif

Good luck
#
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 01:06 PM
\"I don´t bother myself because frankly I only get women\".

Hi, CJ
I\'m male. Do you think I could go to les bar to get womon using PI?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 10:56 PM
Go easy on these products. Just 1 spray to begin with. I usually spray into my hands then rub into chest or neck area. I am very sensitive to the \"pheromone\" smell and have detected the scent on my skin 24 hours later. On fabric, it is present even after a wash! Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 10:58 PM
I would probably say...if you get \"dizzy\" that\'s probably too much (like I did the first time) and from what I\'ve been reading so far pheromones last around 4 hours when applied to skin and longer (days) if you apply on clothes. Am I right guys?

Oh...and by the way, I\'m Asian too.

~JacQueLine~ images/icons/crazy.gif

CJ01
08-07-2001, 07:38 AM
Hi imissu,

I don´t know anything about PI nor do I know much about lesbian bars. But I do know that the women most likely to go there are lesbians and do not shag men - it´s kind of against the whole concept of being a lesbian. images/icons/smile.gif

I mean you can always give it a try but I don´t know I do know that lesbian bars sometimes have strict rules regarding men. I think titaniumoxide (what a long name btw!) knows more on this subject.

Good luck anyway, why not try a bar without a rainbow first!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif