PDA

View Full Version : Comparison between hits.

xxxPantero
08-24-2002, 09:19 PM
What gets more hits, Rogue Male alone, JB-X, or PPA?

Please record your hits, and possibly the srtory of your hit (it\'s always a pleasure to read another\'s success)

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 04:13 PM
JBX

Havn\'t tried PPA though...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 05:36 PM
RM alone is like not wearing pheros at all. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I shouldn\'t say that. Some people get big hits from RM but I tried it and I should say the results were less than not.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 12:05 AM
Jambat: now that you make me think about it, the first times I wore RM I had lot of troubles finding the right dosage. At some point I just started to apply less and less; I then got some results, but since then I\'ve always used JBX and that\'s the one which brought me hits...

Don\'t know, maybe those secret ingredients in NPA work really well for me, but just like you I didn\'t get \"real\" hits with RM... It might be as well because when I thought I had found the right dosage I switched to JBX without testing it further.

In the next days I will wear RM only and restart my trials from there, let\'s see!

To answer the original question of the thread, I haven\'t tried PPA as well, but things around that product are starting to be interesting. I think I will include it in my next order, so I can be part of this \"beta-test\" stage.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 01:57 AM
So, has anyone tried Jambat mix but with NPA replaced by PI? I would think the two oil solutions would mix better together.

Whitehall
08-26-2002, 08:12 AM
RM has delivered the hits for me.

xxxPantero
08-27-2002, 08:24 AM
Some say RM works, some say it doesn\'t.

JB-1, JB-X, or RM?

I\'m sure they all offer hits, but which ones offer the BEST hits, most consistently?

franki
08-27-2002, 08:44 AM
Well, Pantero you really have to find that out for yourself! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gifThey always work (slightly) different for each of us.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 09:41 AM
xxxPantero,

if you want to read my first report of RM-only, check the HSMU 3.0 (quite a success, I have to say). In the meanwhile I\'ll be carving in gold franki\'s words... For instance I don\'t seem to get overall good responses from APC, but many other people claim great hits with APC only... Maybe it\'s all a matter of personal chemistry.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Nimbus, you hit it on the nail on the head with one\'s body chemistry. For me, a lot of the pheros soak right into my skin and don\'t seem to work unless I get close to the OD point. But, most I have tried seem to have some reaction (large or small) on various women. AE still doesn\'t work for me but JB-X does. I wish AE did something because it does smell good...

xxxPantero
08-27-2002, 11:16 AM
Okay, I\'ll try them all out, but I don\'t want to annoy Bruce if more than a few don\'t work for me, since I\'ll have to send them back.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-27-2002, 01:25 PM
Bruce and his company post a wonderful guarantee so don\'t worry if they don\'t work out for you. Give them a serious try and you\'ll see what we\'re all talking about if your patient and don\'t OD. It took a few weeks for me to get them to work but they did after I started seeing the signs. Don\'t forget to add charm to your game.

xxxPantero
08-27-2002, 08:01 PM
Don\'t worry about charm. Me have charm. Me have lots of charm! Me big man, want woman. Gotta kick woman in poon, though. Gotta checkum for bees.