PDA

View Full Version : Any woman tried concentrated EW?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 04:31 PM
Has any female tried the new, concentrated Essence of Woman? With all the effect of PCC, I\'m curious about the effect of EW.

MadMaxx
09-16-2002, 07:19 AM
Yeah, that would be really interesting to know about.
It seems that there is a lack of people with the balls to try EW(pardon the pun). I\'m a guy and I\'ve been testing it for weeks. I think it is having an effect on women, but I would sure like to know what women testers have to say, since I haven\'t gotten to the stage where I can know what\'s going on in the women\'s minds and crotches when they get a whiff of this stuff all over me.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 06:15 PM
MM, I wore it to work today with SOE. One weird thing happened. Apropos of nothing, my senior attorney comes over to my ledge, I look up, and he just stands there staring into my eyes with his pupils dilated until I finally blinked and said something silly to break the tension. What was THAT about?

It stinks, even diluted and mixed with something else. I had had it on for about 4 hours and wore Casmir to cover.

EXIT63
09-16-2002, 06:29 PM
DIHL

bikergirl
09-16-2002, 06:30 PM
Could someone please tell me what \"Essence of Woman\" is?
I didn\'t see it listed on the love-scent web site. Thanks.

EXIT63
09-16-2002, 06:35 PM
Hi Biker, and welcome
EW is a top secret super experimental phero. You can\'t buy it but Bruce will give it to you if you buy a certain product. I forget which one.

oscar
09-16-2002, 06:43 PM
bikergirl,

Essence of Woman is a WAY TOO CONCENTRATED beta-test copulin blend available free when you buy AE or other Stone labs products totaling @ $50. if I recall correctly.

Check here:
http://love-scent.com/stone-lab/AE-copulins.html (\"http://love-scent.com/stone-lab/AE-copulins.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bikergirl
09-16-2002, 06:48 PM
Thanks Exit and Oscar, you guys ROCK.

EXIT63
09-16-2002, 06:49 PM
Hi Biker,
It\'s really Oscar that Rocks.
I just Roll.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 06:50 PM
lol

bikergirl
09-16-2002, 11:00 PM
In that this group has a wealth of knowledge, I am posing yet another and another question ....
Is Copulin Essence EW? Is this basically the same as PCC?
Not that I don\'t have other things to spend my money on but I have to say I am intrigue by the concept of Pheromones. I am thinking of getting PPA for women,
Alter Ego for WOMEN (which comes with the sample Copulin Essence) and the APC for Women. Overkill?

MadMaxx
09-17-2002, 06:32 AM
Oscar and FTR. I used to share both of your opinions on EW reeking and being way too concentrated, but now I strongly disagree with both of you. I love this sh#t! Sure, you can die from the stench if you don\'t dilute it enough. I did that the first day and almost made myself sick, but I like having the option of doing what I want with it, like chem set stuff. PCC never did anything for me, but this stuff sure does.
Anyway, after the first day I put a couple of drops in an ounce of water and things began to rock from there. I put about a dozen drops on my arms and chest and cover with 2 perfumes. My arms smell so f#cking good that sometimes I can\'t decide whether I want to eat them or shag them. It started getting less effective and not smelling as much so I added another drop to the bottle. The first day I did that I had a couple of chicks that couldn\'t keep their hands off me all evening. Basically, my arms smell like beautifully perfumed pussy. When I walk onto a train or into a coffee shop some women stop what they are doing and look up.
Anyway, maybe this stuff has [censored]#d up my olfactory senses, but I honestly don\'t think so. If it reeked on me I wouldn\'t have these women all over me. Also, I have gotten a few friends to bury their noses in my arms and give me an opinion and reactions are positive only. So, I don\'t think my nose is shot. Dilute till it doesn\'t reek, but don\'t dilute until it smells beautiful. That\'s my advice. But then I like to live on the edge, and my goal is to make women wet when I come into their presence. I guess you can dilute more if you want. EW is my favorite product hands down!

MadMaxx
09-17-2002, 06:34 AM
FTR, please tell me your dilution rate. I\'ve become a pro with this EW stuff I figure.

CptKipling
09-17-2002, 07:25 AM
Be VERY careful with EW (copulin concentrate). It IS NOT a regular product, and not really intended for normal use. VERY VERY concentrated, WAY more than PCC, we are talking PURE copulins, very nasty stuff. Only buy it if you want to experiment.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-17-2002, 07:30 AM
I was given a sample from a friend and told it\'s at 1 / 5200th EW. I\'ll see what other particulars I can find out about it. I am not smelling gorgeous pussy. What I smell is old gym socks, and it puts a bad taste in my mouth. I have noticed, though, in the two days of wearing it, more attention. This morning the parking guy actually put hands on, and engaged me in extended conversation, did I watch the \'skins last night, they lost, they\'re our team but they\'re awful, blah de da about football, but with sparkling eyes and smiling, said twice how nice it was to see me (I\'m there every morning...). Something\'s definitely going on.

Bruce
09-17-2002, 03:02 PM
MadMax,
Wow! What a review. I\'ve read literally thousands of what I consider sincere glowing testimonials, but that one REALLY makes you want to drop everything and run for your bottle of the stuff. I always thought we had something with potential there, but figured there was lots of tweaking beyond just dilution. I gotta get my bottle out now and start messing.
Bruce

Funlover
09-17-2002, 08:53 PM
Oh Exit...If laughter is the best medicine, we should have a lot of healthy people on the board with you around here!!

Funlover

DrSmellThis
09-18-2002, 04:46 AM
Tell us more Maxx!

Have you beenlaid with it?
What are hits like?
What age were the women?
Were they bi?
Were they sexual or buddy hits?

MadMaxx
09-18-2002, 05:34 AM
FTR,

Wow, I can\'t believe the stuff still stinks at 1:5200!
My dilution rate is far lower than that. Anyway, I get some serious sparkling eye contact and smiles from service women; and I\'m not talking about the usual required smiles and friendliless. It\'s definitely different. Their eyes couldn\'t sparkle anymore and they couldn\'t smile in a more friendly way. They do it and just look right into my face for as long as they are serving me or talking to me.

MadMaxx
09-18-2002, 05:41 AM
To be honest I don\'t know whether they are sexual or buddy.
It is basically women that I have had no physical contact with, but they suddenly become very willing to snuggle right up to me and put their hands on my leg, and take a hold of my hand, and if I put my arm around them they snuggle right into it. I doubt if they are bi. They are all late twenties. Also, I teach hordes of chick who are 17-24 or so. Nothing physical happens but I swear they are extra happy, chatty, etc. lately, and just love hanging with me and talking to me. I always did get on well with them, but somehow it feels different. Unfortunately, I haven\'t been laid with it, but I\'ll let you know whether that works out.That could take time. The problem is, there are practical and cultural considerations which make that much more difficult than it would be for the average guy living in America for example.

MadMaxx
09-22-2002, 10:52 PM
I\'m still waiting for some women to tell me whether EW makes them wet. I know FTR says PCC makes her wet, but what about EW? I am really curious to know what sort of effect I might be having on the women that I get close to, since I lace myself with this stuff daily. Isn\'t any woman besides FTR trying EW? Actually, I don\'t recall any woman other than FTR mentioning what PCC or EW does for them.

Actually there is something I am seriously starting to wonder about. I have been going to dance lessons for a couple of months,and I swear than in some cases the women seem to be getting more hopeless rather than improving. I mean, some of them are falling all over place like they are physically disabled(oops! physically challlenged). I often have to hold onto them so they don\'t fall over! lol! This wasn\'t happening a few weeks ago. I am seriously starting to think that maybe I am making them totally weak-kneed or something. What do you ladies think? Do you think my EW and other handy-dandy pheros could be screwing them up that much?

Woman
09-23-2002, 01:39 AM
I\'ve tried it and posted before about EW (read French Chef). Have mixed it with water, cologne, AstroGlide and more in all sorts of combinations. Have gotten hits, have made myself sick, and now finally have some mixes that I use that are quite to my liking. It does make me feel bad with overexposure and hope to NEVER feel THAT again.

About two drops (from the bottle) per ounce of cologne is my preference. I have some mixes with about 6 drops per ounce of cologne that I use in bath water (just a couple of drops of mix) to lightly scent my skin. It is too strong to apply to skin but perfect in the bath. Whitehall gave me that idea.

It was the initial mixing it with a gallon of distilled water that gave me the \"familiar\" scent I was seeking. If I get overexposed to this stuff I get very tired and spacey with flu like symptoms. And I admit that for a while, I was probably too careless with experimenting. . .

With just the right dose, however, I feel all wet, pliable and extremely feminine. . . and my partner can\'t get enough of me. . .it has an intense effect on him. . .and he wants sex ALL the time. . .

I am blessed. . .

I did my last mixing a few weeks ago and then put it away for a week and cleared my senses of it, then reintroduced. Now I\'m careful and use it sparingly.

I now like its effectiveness better than PCC. But it sure took a lot of experimenting to get it right for me!!!!!!!

EXIT63
09-23-2002, 02:14 AM
Woman,
On behalf of all of us here. I would just like to say THANK YOU. Your tireless efforts in mixing and experimentation have stretched the boundaries of pheromone science. You have succeeded in taking a vile, putrid, biohazard of a product and transforming it something that actually smells decent and gets you laid 3 times as much as you did previously. You are a shining star among us and again I say

Thank You

MadMaxx
09-23-2002, 06:41 AM
Woman, thanks for the info I have been waiting for. Coincidentally, it seems that I zeroed in on a mix similar to you. I have been using a mix of 2-3 drops in 1 ounce of water. Unlike you however, I never made myself terribly sick when I was experimenting with stronger dilutions, but then again I am not a woman.
I\'m glad to hear that it makes you wet at the right dose, but what is that right dose by the way??? That I need to know. How many drops of your mix? Also, this EW is on your body I assume. Do you think it would effect you the same way if it were on the body of a man who is close to you. That is my situation of course. I wear it as a man, but get close to a lot of women, and I want to know how it may be effecting them.

Woman
09-23-2002, 11:46 AM
EXIT63 . . .being a sex object for the advancement of pheromone science has been a tough job but somebody\'s got to do it. . .and it is my pleasure!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 11:51 AM
The philanthropy ... the altruism ... it\'s so beautiful. *sob* *hiccup*

*giggle*

Woman
09-23-2002, 12:01 PM
MadMaxx, I have found that I don\'t like to wear it alone. For some reason, and since I don\'t know what the ingredients are, I like the combination of TE/w with EW mix. Maybe TE/w balances it all out. . .I don\'t know but it really makes my lover wild and it gets me feeling incredibly sexy and wet. The amount I use is only about three sprays of the cologne/EW mix and one spray of TE/w and another spray of straight cologne over that. Sometimes I take the EW mix and blend it with water or unscented lotion and cover a large area of my body. I\'m still experimenting. Too much and I feel tired and this is where TE/w seems to balance something out.

I think that the amount you are using is having an effect, it sounds like it. If the effect is too \"pliable\" maybe it should be balanced with NPA/m or TE/m. She may want to cuddle up with you and watch \"Steel Magnolias\" or something which I doubt is the effect you want.

Gerund
09-23-2002, 12:27 PM
Ummm... is any further research coming up? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 12:31 PM
Hey, Woman - what special did it come with? It was an add on if you bought another product, right?

Now you\'ve got me thinking I should try some in plain water. How many drops per gallon?

Woman
09-23-2002, 02:32 PM
Red, I got it with the AE/w offer that Bruce originally made regarding EW. Think it was the beginning of August. Be very careful with this stuff, you will hate it at first and breathing it is just so gross. I only used a few drops, in the gallon, then added a few more every couple of days since it seemed to fade. I swear though, the scent leaked through the plastic jug. After the different series of experiments the first time, I threw it all out when I felt sick. The second time, I anticipated feeling sick from it and was very careful. I still felt bad from overexposure while mixing but not like the first time. Then I just put it away and didn\'t come near it for a week. As far as how many drops, you\'ll just have to play with it. I\'m not sure. You\'ll know. That\'s all I can tell you. Red, your reactions to PCC will probably be amplified with this stuff. Be careful.

BassMan
09-23-2002, 03:17 PM
You have a _gallon_ of this stuff mixed??? Red, _talk_ to this woman. We\'ve found our wholesale supplier for the Nasty Panties project /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 03:19 PM
I dunno. I have high respect for Woman and am re-thinking. PCC affected me like Superman opening up a crate of kryptonite and affected Woman like it was supposed to. I\'m not at all sure I\'d be able to take it if it makes her sick. Seriously. Maybe it\'s something I can just as well do without, and just live with the curiosity.

BassMan
09-23-2002, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I dunno. I have high respect for Woman and am re-thinking. PCC affected me like Superman opening up a crate of kryptonite and affected Woman like it was supposed to. I\'m not at all sure I\'d be able to take it if it makes her sick. Seriously. Maybe it\'s something I can just as well do without, and just live with the curiosity.

<hr></blockquote>Did the 5200:1 dilution do anything entertaining?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Ran people off really well.

EXIT63
09-23-2002, 03:42 PM
Perhaps you should try drinking it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 03:51 PM
Perhaps you should go first. Maybe Woman would let you have her bath water, if you ask her very nicely.

Woman
09-23-2002, 04:20 PM
BassMan, sorry darlin, no \"wholesale\" supplier here, have cut out the middle man and already shipped out the first 15,000 of Renee\'s Used Panties from that gallon to FTR fans everywhere, must go now and count all my money, then have sex, third time today, then whip up another gallon. Work Work Work.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 04:22 PM
Damn, Sam!

Need an assistant?

BassMan
09-23-2002, 05:04 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

BassMan, sorry darlin, no \"wholesale\" supplier here, have cut out the middle man and already shipped out the first 15,000 of Renee\'s Used Panties from that gallon to FTR fans everywhere, must go now and count all my money, then have sex, third time today, then whip up another gallon. Work Work Work.

<hr></blockquote>Damn. Tough, ain\'t it?

I sorta figured you were payin\' attention /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Marisa
09-23-2002, 08:49 PM
Hey girls!
Maybe you can share this magic thing with me too? And maybe it\'ll help my honey to wake up (everywhere too)? OOOPs!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Marissa, buy some Passion Copulin Concentrate and see how you do with that, first. It\'s cheap (comparatively) and very effective. I don\'t think it would be a good idea to start right off with EW.

And don\'t cry...he won\'t eat you ... just nibble a little ... and you might even like it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Marisa
09-23-2002, 09:09 PM
FullTiltRedhead you think I\'ll like it? Hm....... Need to try......
I mean need to try get nibbled.....

Gerund
09-23-2002, 09:09 PM
Absolutely...

We just want to um... you know... mouth you and taste you for a little bit... I always promise to give all of a girl\'s parts back, intact -- and even better than new -- after a thorough oral examination...;)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 09:11 PM
PCC will get you nibbled and wake up your sweetie.

Be careful encouraging Gerund. He\'s incorrigible. lol

Marisa
09-23-2002, 09:15 PM
I feel like I need to encourage someone.... At least to feel like a wanted woman.......
Gerund please don\'t bite my fingets too hard. I\'ll need them to play piano :-)

Gerund
09-23-2002, 09:15 PM
----------------------------------------
Gerund. He\'s incorrigible. lol
----------------------------------------

Gerund: &lt;-------------- starts to worry when FTR correctly uses 5-syllable words and also spells them accurately. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Marisa
09-23-2002, 09:16 PM
She sould teach me English!
I promiss to be a very good student!!!!!
OOPS!!!!!
PROMISE!!!!!!!!
I knew I\'d make some mistakes!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 09:23 PM
Well, we could go from most excellent, blunt, Anglo-Saxon to elegant latinate polysyllables, but ...

you\'d have more fun with a bottle of PCC.

You wouldn\'t have to talk at all, then. Or, you\'d be speaking a universal language...

Marisa
09-23-2002, 09:30 PM
My dear FullTiltRedhead!
For some reason I like to talk to guys....... And I cannot help it... It\'s too important for me how smart and intellenget they are.... (oops - i didn\'t say it too laud?)
I\'ll try to get PCC.... But I\'m afraid nothing will help my sweety for while... Only if he will try to change some in his head. I wish it\'d happen as soon as possible......

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 09:55 PM
I understand.

Try a baseball bat for your sweetie\'s head. If it doesn\'t cure him, at least you\'ll feel better. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Marisa
09-23-2002, 10:13 PM
O-O!
no way!!!! His head costs too much!!!!! And what if I will brake that bit? What if it\'s owner will sue me?
Decision, decison :-)
You just want to put me in trouble :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Ok, you\'re right. Maybe that solution was a little extreme.

MadMaxx
09-24-2002, 05:58 AM
Woman, thanks for the response. I don\'t wear the stuff alone. My body is a walking fragrance store, 4 pheromones(some products scented), 2 scented oils, and 1or 2 perfumes for cover. So, I do use some male type stuff to balance all the feminine stuff. Could you please define what you mean when you say the effect may be too \"pliable\"?

MadMaxx
09-24-2002, 06:15 AM
As for reactions, I had another great dance lesson with EW last night. Two out of 5 of the women present couldn\'t get enough of me. It was weird. One was like putty doing DIHL. It seemed like I could have done anything with her. The other one, I highly suspected was very affected, but had a more insecure, shy personality, so came across differently, with more self-control. The weird thing is, the women are supposed to rotate down a line of guys,if you know what I mean. That would mean I dance with five women one at a time repetitively. Well, I have been to many lessons and this is the first time ever that the women basically ignored the instructor\'s instructions for the most part. She would keep telling them to move on and change partners, but these two chicks wouldn\'t move away from me. The second one would be done with me, but instead of letting the next girl in line move in, the other one would just jump back at me and the next one in line would just have to skip me and move on. I couldn\'t believe it. I was like these two chicks claimed me and that was that. Only near the end of the lesson did the instructor get really emphatic and finally the whole line of women passes through my hands as they were supposed to. However, don\'t get the impression that I minded any of this. These two were actually my preferred partners anyway.

Bruce
09-24-2002, 08:43 AM
Dance lessons are truely a great place to meet women, as are public dance functions like contra dances, swing dances etc.
Bruce

MaxiMog
09-24-2002, 09:39 AM
I keep finding it so odd that men get so many success with products that are meant for women. This leads me to believe that pheromones are just universal: there are no male or female pheros. The only difference is that we each have a different ammount of each of them in and on our bodies. It\'s like male and female hormones: it\'s not because you\'re male that you do not have any female hormones in your body. It\'s just a different relative amount in each body.

A man has a lot of male hormones, little female. A female has a lot of female hormones, and little male one. That\'s possibly what makes men attractive to women and vice-versa.

I started a EW topic on the boards for theories, results etc. in case you\'re interested.

SwingerMD
09-24-2002, 11:11 AM
I couldn\'t agree with you more Bruce! Especially with more follows (traditionally ladies) than leads (traditionally gents). /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Woman
09-24-2002, 01:32 PM
I\'ll try to define what I mean by \"too pliable\". Just my impression as best I can describe it from my own experiements on myself. First EW is way too concentrated and gross. But after mixing to the point that I get it to blend with my own body chemistry. . .it becomes. . .a part of me. . .of my own scent. . .making it familiar. . .maybe like a favorite cologne. . .whereas when it is too strong. . .I feel like I lose me. . .but at the right amount it fits. I almost want to purr. . .and be stroked and get closer and cuddle. . .however it does not give me that edgy sexual feeling of wanting. . .I can even lose that desire with too much of the EW. . .EW alone in small amounts makes me want to have you \"do\" me but since I enjoy giving as well as receiving I want to keep my natural sexual aggression and not be too pliable leading me to think that when I balance it with something like TE/w I keep \"me\" only enhanced. I don\'t know if I am making any sense, I swear I am only trying to communicate feelings I get from my own personal experiments. I don\'t know if they are applicable to anyone else or not. And I sincerely think it might need to be tweaked more. I have hated this stuff, then tried again, hated it while mixing, then reintroduced it and now use sparingly and like it. But OD is unpleasant for a woman in my opinion.

You seem to have it down right, for what little I know about it so far, and I am not surprised at all by the type of responses you are getting. I think they are feeling drawn to you. Turn the music down next time and listen if you can hear them. . .purr. . .

I admire your attempts to use such a feminine experimental product. I was scared to use it as a woman, so I am very impressed with the men who are trying to figure all this out and risk smelling, and perhaps feeling, rather different. . .

So, it does make me wet and submissive (my way of saying \"pliable\")but I need it balanced with something that gets the adrenaline going like TE/w to work. I like my intense sexual thoughts and I do not find EW alone does anything to enhance sexual fantasy and can reduce it if dosage is too strong. But in the right combination it enhances the sexual experience for me by making me feel so damn feminine I can hardly stand it. And neither can my partner. . .

Just my opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 02:04 PM
Woman! that\'s a really good post, and if the guys don\'t understand it, I just want to say that I do. I had the same thing happen with PCC. If you really like to participate, you have to be careful with dosage of copulins and you have to have something to balance that pliability that copulins give, to bring your moxie back.

I think you put it really well.

MadMaxx
09-24-2002, 06:49 PM
Yes! Excellent post. Without being a woman, what you wrote seems to make sense to me. I like all the references to purring, stroking, and cuddling. I am a cat person, by the way. The effect of EW on you is exactly what I wanted to hear. If it is affecting some of the women I am around in the same way, I can certainly live with that. Afterall, I guess it was my goal to have my targets become pliable and want me to \"do\" them, as you put it.
As for your admiration for the male EW testers, well, surely you must know that a man will go to certain lengths to get laid. Having said that, you probably are right that a lot of men would be freaked at the thought of the whole EW thing. As for me though, as some of you know, I may lack the balls to talk to an unkown woman in a public environment, but I definitely do not lack the balls to be different. Being associated with something feminine doesn\'t really scare me. I\'ve had an image like a blond, long-haired rock star for most of my life, so I\'ve gotten my share of wise cracks about looking like a women anyway, but it doesn\'t bother me in the least. I certainly know I am a man and think most others do to. After getting into the pheromones, and with the knowledge I\'ve gained, I\'ve come to the conclusion that I must be high testosterone and an alpha male. I unintentionally intimidate the hell out of many people, except other alpha males who are hostile and aggressive toward me for no reason.
Thus, copulins have two really big pluses for me. I have less trouble with aggression from [censored] alpha males, and women are much, much, more receptive to me. I\'m talking a BIG difference.

Woman
09-24-2002, 08:45 PM
FTR, thank you so much, I was hoping you would help me out here in case I wasn\'t being clear enough to the guys. I\'m so glad that you can validate what I\'m talking about regarding copulins. It means a lot to me to explain it as clearly as I possibly can while realizing that what I am saying may or may not be applicable to anyone else. I followed your posts regarding your reactions to PCC which is why I feel strongly that concentrated EW would be really hard for your system until it is tweaked better. Especially since I didn\'t have the reaction to PCC you did but had it instead with concentrated EW. I\'m glad somebody sent you a dillution to try instead.

And by the way, your posts the other week regarding the womens\' movement were profound. You are a wise wonderful woman!!!!!!

Woman
09-24-2002, 09:24 PM
MadMaxx, you just confirmed what I assumed. You are a confident alpha male who really loves women. Your passion and pleasure for women is showing. I like that. Bravo. Good luck with all your insatiably curious experiments!!!!!!!!

Gerund
09-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Heck, I thought you expressed your feelings and sensations quite clearly. Your powers of description may be better than you think~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 10:09 PM
Very interesting. What this thread shows is that there\'s no magic potion working for all. It must be tweaked to balance the natural levels of the user.

Well, my experience with the moronic alpha-male asking me who the hell I think I was to steal him the two hotties of the club was unheard of in my little 29 years life. I never had problem with dating but was never so hormonal as to be part of the big competition ! I usually just get hit using my ability to get the girl under confidence and talking and slowly charming her so she felt comfortable... Some extra \'none would have saved me lots of time ;-)

(sorry for my newbieness and exagerated exclamations...I\'ll get use to it, I promise ;-) )

CptKipling
09-25-2002, 02:24 AM
Exactly, thats why I begin to wonder when people start raving about a magic bullet.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 04:44 AM
Woman, you know how it is when you stick your neck out, it can make you a little nervous. Thank you for the reinforcement -- it smooths my feathers down some. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 04:47 PM
Wow, what a great thread. Too bad I missed it, because it was in the Woman\'s forum. :-). I\'m experimenting with PCC with results that look pretty positive right now (on myself, other men, and women).

FTR, I think I lost track of your posts. At first, I read that PCC turned you into a werewolf. So, did you lower the dosage until you felt actually pliable? I\'m only using 1/5 of a drop of PCC concentrate per dose right now. I\'m working my way up though.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 07:20 PM
Reading about EW has gotten me very curious.

When the postman delivers it and it stinks up the place, does it smell like wet, pliable pussy then? Or is that only at lower doses?

LOL, I can\'t imagine what he/she would be thinking.

I still wonder how you would get sexual oriented hits from something other than none or rone. It seems like it\'s possible a woman would smell that and think of you in a less \"alpha male\" sort of way. I would get these visions of a girl treating you as a girlfriend or something, even if she does touch your leg or wants to be cuddled in your arms. Would she suddenly want to start gossiping with you and telling you girl stuff?

Well, I\'m confident enough to try it. It seems like a fun experiment. And I\'m curious as to how much this stuff really smells like pussy, to put it bluntly! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Macmers
10-05-2002, 11:25 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif INTERESTING tread....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

MadMaxx
10-06-2002, 06:07 AM
Callguy, regarding the below, it is NOT going to smell like pussy when it arrives! I will smell vile! If you ever succeed in getting it to smell like pussy, that will be when it diluted in a major way.

\"When the postman delivers it and it stinks up the place, does it smell like wet, pliable pussy then? Or is that only at lower doses?\"

\"I still wonder how you would get sexual oriented hits from something other than none or rone. It seems like it\'s possible a woman would smell that and think of you in a less \"alpha male\" sort of way. I would get these visions of a girl treating you as a girlfriend or something, even if she does touch your leg or wants to be cuddled in your arms. Would she suddenly want to start gossiping with you and telling you girl stuff?\"

Well, I have been using it for weeks and I still haven\'t figured out whether my hits are sexual or buddy. I do know that I don\'t get women talking about girl stuff, but then again, that could be due to cultural reasons. Also, I have never worn it alone; always with -none, so I figure that should prevent anyone from actually mistaking me for a woman. All I can say about my hits is that the women seem very comfortable with me, and they seem to be \"interested\" in me. This week I will be having a first date with one of my victims, so we shall see how that goes.

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 06:20 AM
guess i\'m just a confused ol man /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif. to me the idea isnt to have my -mones \'do it for me\' (hell thats like giving her a battery toy kinda-now ladies don\'t get excited as i have been known to \'help\' my ladies play with thier toys too) but to get them to \'notice \' me, then i let my personality take over, either it goes on that or it doesnt

Whitehall
12-31-2002, 08:57 AM
When Woman said she felt \"pliable\" and wanted to be cuddled and to say to her guy \"do me\" (lucky guy!), she was describing her response to a spurt of estradiol. Estradiol is one of the three estrogens in a female\'s body and by far the strongest although the exact roles of each of the three are still a bit fuzzy.

One thing is well understood, is that a dose of extra estradiol will make a woman feel like \"a love doll.\" Estradiol is very strong in women their 20\'s which is why they want to bond and love to cuddle. Many women at this age still are not very orgasmic but still enjoy sex, especially for the \"closeness.\" Curiously, women with low body fat often report that their libido goes away. That\'s because important hormone conversions happen in fat cells. Likewise, guys with lot\'s of fat tend to have high estrogen levels.

When Woman says she still wants to be active, that\'s her testosterone talking. Women have testosterone too albeit at relatively much lower levels then men in general. Still, it fuels more proactive behavior in women (technically, proceptivity.) It is also associated with clitorial sensitivity.

The ratios of estrogens and testosterone changes over a woman\'s life and so does her sexual wants, desires, and activity levels. That\'s what I find so much fun with healthy women in their 40\'s! While sweet young thangs still have their charms, when women hit about 40 that little extra testosterone kicks in and many of them get HOT! HOT! HOT! I\'m thankful I lived long enough to mingle with such women. You young bucks have something very nice to look forward to if you can remain deserving.

Just ask Woman, FTR, Lucky, and others.

Now, the problem becomes how does the right whiff of EW cause a release of estradiol in the female? JVK would probably link it with luetinizing hormone. However, it could be an association just like cocaine addicts will think they\'re snorting coke when the experimenters give them a non-psychoactive substitute with only local effects. Sort of a self-referential Orgy Theory. We guys would like to inspire this reaction in our targets. Is it age sensitive? Sounds like we need some more field work.

The book to read is \"The Alchemy of Love and Lust\" by Crenshaw.

Watcher
12-31-2002, 03:32 PM
Good work whitehall, sounds like youre testing quite substantially with these theroies of yours, we should link it with DIHL as well.

CptKipling
01-01-2003, 03:39 PM
After waking up this new years morning next to my girlfriend in a double bed, all she wanted to do was cuddle up. Guess what I had applied extra amounts of? EW of course! It was akin to the endorfin afterglow of sex, but without any hard work (gentilemen please note the irony)

I covered with SPMO BTW

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 05:20 PM
Could someon please give Mobley a rundown as to how you dilute your EW? From what you\'re using for drops (dropper, AE dropper, dropper size, where you got your dropper from, etc. etc.), and break it down so that even Mobley could understand how to dilute tit. 1 + 1 = 2 that\'s as good as it gets. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif T\'would be greatly appreciated. I may want to become a Mad Scientist after all. This EW stuff sounds very scary, but interesting....from what I\'ve been reading. Helloooooooo! Anyone!? Anyone!? Sei troppo gentile! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
01-01-2003, 05:26 PM
I was petrified to try EW after hearing about how awful it smelled. One of the wonderful men on this forum sent me a vial of perfume he made with EW. I would never have believed that there was anything that smelled like stinky cheese in the bottle. It smells so gorgeous and it makes me feel wonderful. I have only used it with myself so far, and I got several fabulous hits. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Thank goodness I had trusty B.O.B around.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 05:29 PM
El stop teasing!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Tell the truth, shame the devil!!! Did you feel any different when you dabbed it on? Grazie Bella! Sei troppo gentile, e troppo sexxxxy!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

Elana
01-01-2003, 05:36 PM
I had a bit of a cold and was not at all thinking about sex. I put some on a few fingers and laid down to take a nap. Things got a bit out of control. It was addicting, because I really looked forward to a quick nap the following days, and each time, I had to reach for Mr. B.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Cool!!! Please tell me Mr. B doesn\'t stand for BOB!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Elana
01-01-2003, 06:10 PM
That would be correct

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 06:17 PM
O.K.!!! You\'re minus 10 cool points!!!! Have you seen FREEWAY? An outstanding craaaaaaaaazy flick, about a man that picks up women on the freeway and kills them. It stars the lady that stars in Legally Blonde. Anyway, the guy name is BOB, and now I call everyone that does something crazy...girl or guy...BOB! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Elana
01-01-2003, 06:18 PM
I used to call my toys...\"toys\" until FTR coined the phrase BOB. I think you should give me back my 10 cool points and take them away from her.

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 06:24 PM
O.K.! O.K.! O.K.! Hate to see a sexxxy cyberist cry!!! No points from anyone! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 06:50 PM
It\'s nice to have friends.

Of course, I wouldn\'t know.

But that\'s what I hear.

Elana
01-01-2003, 06:59 PM
Why should I get punished for something you did?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Because you love me so.

Elana
01-01-2003, 07:03 PM
OK....I\'ll be will to give up 5 cool points in the name of friendship.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 07:05 PM
Never mind.

Who cares for Mobley\'s cool points anyway? (although of course we love the Mobes)

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 07:17 PM
Alright you two!!! I said!! No cool points deducted from anyone!!! Put down the beer and let BOB go!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

Elana
01-01-2003, 07:19 PM
I am going to show FTR what a great friend I am and set her up with our favorite forum member....you all know who it is...You had better show him some respect!

http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00304.htm (\"http://www.uglypeople.com/uglymen/html/up-men-00304.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-01-2003, 07:22 PM
!!

Like I said, I hear it\'s nice to have friends. ... where did you get Tounge\'s picture??

MOBLEYC57
01-01-2003, 07:24 PM
OMG El!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif Get back to the light!!! Stay in the light!!!!!!!

Wolfe
01-02-2003, 04:28 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!!! how\'d they get my pic there???????