PDA

View Full Version : Getting hits from many products?

ironration
08-24-2002, 01:16 PM
I hope lots of people replies to this one, since it would be interesting to know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you are getting hits, are your hits limited to just specific products, or do you get hits from say None no matter what product you use?

I have used none, nol, couplings are rone (from SOE) without getting hits, so maybe I am immune /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But for those of you that do get hits are you:

1. Getting hits from almost every product (even though the frequency may differ)?
2. Getting hits from just one type of pheromone? (none, nol, rone or coupulins)?
3. Getting hits from just one or a few specific products or mixes?

Andy
08-24-2002, 05:43 PM
1 /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
08-24-2002, 06:43 PM
Ditto /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
08-25-2002, 04:09 PM
The effects seem to vary quite a bit. But everything seems to have positive results of some sort or other.

I\'m vegetarian (lots of leafy greens), use natural soaps, drink lots of water, and exercise regularly. You’d think all this has a positive impact on my skin chemistry. So I’m curious if other successful users have similar habits.

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 04:16 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The effects seem to vary quite a bit. But everything seems to have positive results of some sort or other.

<hr></blockquote>

Yup, same here.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 05:57 PM
a.k.a., off subject as usual, but do you mind my asking how old you are? You too, Cpt.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 06:36 PM
I get hits from JB #1, #2 and NPA. I don\'t know about SOE because I haven\'t tried it alone only with JB #1. I don\'t get hits (atleast not big ones) from RM, TE (either one) nor PF.

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-26-2002, 05:09 AM
The cops are interesting, no actual hits on there own, although I haven\'t tested very much. They seem to add something to combos.

FTR: Most people have their ages in their Bio\'s, on their \"My Home\'s\". But to save you the trouble, I\'m 16.

BassMan
08-27-2002, 09:12 AM
1. Flavor varies with product, but everything seems to produce some change in behavior.