PDA

View Full Version : recomendations for SOE, TE, APC

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 10:20 PM
Hi, i currently have SOE, TE, and APC. I haven\'t really had the oppurtunity to try each of them out, as of now. I know of no mix that can be made with any of the three, so I was wondering how you would recomend I go about using them. For example, If i wanted to meet a new woman, would you use SOE for a few (days/weeks), and then maybe TE for a couple (days/weeks)? Should i start with TE right off the bat, or try to get friendly with SOE first? Please get back to me with any ideas concerning the timing and order. Thanx in Advance.

Lee
08-23-2002, 11:25 PM
I think SoE is good for any time. It\'s a great product. Putting on a dab or two of TE along with SoE is a nice killer combo though. You get a bit of the big 3 pheros in there along with the \"secret\" ingredients of TE.

As for timing, that\'s up to you as no phero can help you with the timing of meeting women.

franki
08-24-2002, 04:06 AM
Hi, if you have read the forum the last few weeks you may have noticed a lot of people who say you must try be perceived by fems as a potential LOVER, rather than just a FRIEND. The reason for this is that otherwise you might get stuck in LJBF-Territory. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Now to the mones! Hey, you have my two favorite products man! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif SOE and TE both work very well AND are easy to use (no need for mixing). My suggestion is to use them both the same time (you donĀ“t want to go to LJBF-Land) plus some cover fragrance to cover TE (make sure the fragrance works fine with the SOE-scent).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 07:23 PM
I have heard that when wearing SOE you get more \"friendship\" hits. If i use both SOE+TE should i be getting \"friendship\" or \"sexual\" hits?

CptKipling
08-25-2002, 04:19 PM
Yeah go with franki, wear SOE and TE at the same time. Creates a sort of bootleg DD mix.

As for timing, forget it, just keep varying.