**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 09:51 PM
Choices, choices.
SOE-----NPA
80%......20%
75%......25%
70%......30%
66.6%....33.3%

For all those DD#1 users out there, I\'m curious as to which combination works the best.

Personally, I\'m 23. 6\'0\" tall, 170 lbs very lean. I have a very athletic build and (humbly) consider myself a very good looking guy. (by the way, i don\'t know if that info is pertinent or not, so I\'ll include it now, but someone let me know if i\'m doing a stupid newbie thing in posting this info).

I\'m trying to attract women ages 18-25, specifically 21 & 22 year old women.

Lemme know what u guys (& gals) think.
Hookem146

Watcher
08-24-2002, 11:58 AM
Hookem sounds about right. You can even go if you want anone heavy reverse the original mix to 70%NPA and 30%SOE but play with the ratios a bit. i find 70SOE 30 NPA the best but a 60% SOE 30% NPA 10%PCC works even better for reasons explained in other posts. But you are only a year older than me same height and slightly less in weight so it should work.

www.anitadoth.com

PS you are good looking even better (me to) youll pull more women still. May as well be better than every other idiot who doesnt realise this stuffs potential.

www.chez.com/krisatlisator (\"http://www.chez.com/krisatlisator\") - sign the petition please everyone we need10000 signatures to get this band back together.