PDA

View Full Version : Ways to discourage women caught on the phero trip

Watcher
08-23-2002, 04:50 PM
Sometimes ive noticed people who get pheros to work for them say but there are two many they just come out of the woodwork and sometimes they wont take no for an answer. Even better still those women hanging around just because you appear to be someone and they are using youre time and social cirlce to get ahead ( or to appear with someone successful to attract other males) ones you might not be interested in.

ONE SIMPLE ANSWER
Talk youreself down, mention youre bad habits - mention how little money you make - make up stuff about bad debts - pick youre nose - be grouse - act stupid (oh wait that works to attract women and keep them occupied) at act all straight and unexciting. Its hard for me at times to avoid attention the whole area around me seems to make the centre of all activies and conversation but i never get any real action out of it. *VERY ANNOYING* Fart burp loudly, mention [censored] stuff. Mention you need sex over and over - this pisses people off and stops all bullshit.

Ok im being creative here just want some discussion on it. Doing the opposite can help sometimes.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")
http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\") - please sign the petition need 10000 signatures. Please help

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 07:57 PM
Me being the Master of Men and all you have to understand that women flock to me like flies to honey. \"Look, over there it\'s the master of men\" they say. But not all are worthy to be with one as powerful as I. We\'ll when I get in these situations I simply use my mastership of the human mind and with the power of subliminal sugguestion and sometimes a little telepathy I kindly reach out and touch her mind and relay this messege, \"Hey, I\'m to hip for this guy.\"

She walks away with a higher self esteem and I am left with the hot and rich chicks all who want me. And now that I have mastered my phero manipulation, telepathy, ESP and the like I shall rule the universe and I will crush all those who -

Uh wait a minute -oh crap! This is the phero-forum not the Universal Dictator\'s Forum! Uh, I got to go guys.

-The Bat
Sight through sound

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 08:05 PM
somebody needs to stop sniffin\' that paint

proteus
08-24-2002, 06:40 AM
Speaking of ESP, does anyone have any thoughts on one of the Ross Jefferies audios that was posted on this board that described a kinda ESP way of seduction. This is the first time I ever heard of this and was intrigued by it, but being the skeptic I am figured it\'s all hogwash. But this post kinda made me wonder whether any of y\'all have tried ESP stuff - this topic always raises the snicker factor even in myself but I figured somebody must have tried this and I ask this question in all seriousness.

chummym
08-24-2002, 11:29 AM
ross jeffries doesn\'t teach \"ESP\" usage to get wemon he teaches that if you talk to women certin ways it stimulates thier minds to feel a certin way then by anchoring those feelings to yourself when that woman thinks about you they relate you to the feelings that you made them feel. and when you can influences how people feel you hold power over them.

those unstoppable confidence things don\'t have anything to do with ESP either if i recall correctly they are pretty much just affirmations and things that help you develop a way of thinking that you can do anything you put your mind to. when he talks about \"trance\" words and things like that all that means is a word that causes a person to reach inside thier mind for an awnser. which is a way to make a person recall memories of a time they felt a certin emotion and when they think about a time when they felt that way they begin to feel that way again then that can be anchored to yourself......get it?

people who say ross jeffries is a lair and doesn\'t know what he\'s talking about are ignorant. if you give his method a chance you\'d realize just how much sense this stuff makes.

hope this awnsers someones question

proteus
08-24-2002, 12:10 PM
Listen to the bonus tape (Tape 3 side 2) in the stuff that was posted here a couple of weeks ago and you\'ll understand what I\'m talking about. I know Ross Jefferies does the NLP patterning stuff and have read a lot of his stuff/visited his site, but the particular material I\'m asking about is something entirely different. I know a lot of folk downloaded it so someone must know what I\'m referring too.

chummym
08-24-2002, 12:48 PM
ahh kk now i know what your refering too...hmmm i don\'t entirely believe that that works probably just mosty coincidence if you meet a woman similar to your pictured woman. but i do agree that people are connected in ways besides just the physical way like me and my brother alot of the time know exactly what the other is thinking...knowing what we are gonna say before we say it even really dumb stuff that doesn\'t make sense....its pry just cuz we know each other really well but i know sometimes its just a bit too much to be explained by that...so i\'d say give it a try see if it works for you i think if your doing stuff that ross jeffries suggests your already doing alot of stuff you wouldn\'t have before like going places trying to meet women you wouldn\'t have approached before...so the chances of meeting a woman similar to your ideal woman is alot more likely than if your just going to the same places all the time....that make sense?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 02:54 PM
If you want to get them off your back for real, and don\'t mind the fact that you might just crush them temporarily, ask for help to get to talk to or get in with a woman you are interested. They\'ll get that hint loud and clear. The cool part of it is that they will probably walk away and later they\'ll be talking about how no-good you are and mention you were interested in Trixie instead and all of a sudden she finds out and suddenly you\'re having a drink with Trixie (names changed to protect me)

SOrry... had to share as it worked for me in University a few years ago with a girl who wouldn\'t leave me alone.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 03:00 PM
I\'ll witness and testify to that. I\'ve wanted to bring this up some times when the advice is to make lots of women friends, or to hang out with one woman in the hopes she\'ll introduce you to her friends. Asking a woman who thinks/hopes you might be interested in you how to get with one of her buddies is a sure way to get cussed and dropped.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Hey Watcher, we managed to turn this into a real thread. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

Watcher
08-26-2002, 12:39 AM
I always manage to turn things into real threads lol. But really there are situations where its needed and the good thing is as has been mentioned ask about one of her friends and shell turn off in an instant. Or occasionally shell get more competitive. Best way is to talk youre real things down.

Ie say you earn less money than you do. I say i earn 20000 a year when most people earn 40-50000 i really do earn more but seeing as though most women want to know how much money to earn to see if you are worth leasching off - it sorts out those that are interested in you for you or are just after a powerful rich guy. It helps with sorting out the many that flock due to pheros. It really helps to learn about the real womens motivations in life. \"LOVE\" in the made for each other sense isnt real its committment and more importantly alpha status with money.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")