PDA

View Full Version : The latest on P10

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 12:02 PM
OK. Let\'s hear from every p10 user! What do you think of it? Please share stories, theories, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 03:20 PM
I\'m on my way out with some on right now so I\'ll let ya know later. I forgot it on my way out of town last weekend so I did not have the chance to try it out then.

What I do know from it is that it is less obtrusive smelling that PI/m but it comes through cologne after 30 minutes a bit more than NPA. I\'m using very little of it though as I\'m still scared of the .6 none concentration. If less is more this stuff should be great.

I\'ve used it two days in the past two weeks and once I got some interesting reactions, most of them were the \"you smell really good\" types. I mainly work around guys (I\'m on a trading floor half the day) so those days weren\'t the best for determining reactions.

I can say that if mixed right this is the least smelly pheromone mix I\'ve come across. I was wondering what the mix would be called if one put A1 and P10 together??

Watcher
08-23-2002, 05:28 PM
P10 is the big one - however i think i would prefer to use P10 for women with the small amount of couplins could be quite useful based on my PCC experiments so far. A1 being added that may also be very helpful based on forum feedback. Ive always wondered what happens with the pheromones effects on a trading floor of a major stockmarket ie wall street. _ Run amok and make everyone else have interesting trading activities could really cause some interesting financial activities from those around you based on buying and sell decisions and their emotional states. Keep us updated but for everyone P10 is extremley costly and powerful.

http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\") - please sign the petition need 10000 signatures. Please help

Gerund
08-25-2002, 01:56 AM
Doc-

Unscented P10 is a very good all-purpose pheromone preparation -- very effective and practically undetectable, a true stealth product. Equally effective in single drops or in a diluted spray through an atomizer. The quality and consistency are very high, and I\'d like to know how they virtually eliminated the -none smell--

Had a few instances in the early days when I applied it with Primal Instinct, and experienced a few times when women would act half looney around me -- usually not overtly sexual, although that happened, too. But they\'d be giggling and laughing, boistrous & babbling, and not know why <grin>. I discontinued that combination because of its unpredictability, and because the effect only lasted for an hour or two when I used the two pheromone preparations in combination. After that, it seemed like the pure -none effect came through, and I would be given a wide berth by both men and women...

It\'s pheromone ratio is 6:3:1 (-none, -nol, -rone). If I were to change anything about it, I would probably reduce the -none concentration below 60% to make it a little less intimidating to some women. But really, that\'s quibbling; it\'s a great product.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 05:38 AM
Hmm, I never thought about manipulating my positions with pheros.
On a floor such as NYSE or the Merc in Chicago there\'s so much juice that phero\'s would not do anything. Adrenaline and testosterone are kings of the floor.