PDA

View Full Version : Attraction or PF/APC?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 10:32 PM
I only have enough money to get either Attraction or a combo of PF and APC. I already have the Edge, and it hasn\'t been working all that great, no mega-hits, so what would you guys recommend? Thanks for your help.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 11:42 AM
Anyone out there? images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
08-04-2001, 12:32 PM
No idea really. Attraction is pretty good as far as phero content goes but with the second option you´re considering you get 2 products to play with. One point you might want to consider though is that APC is a cologne and you might not like the scent or it might not suit you. Attraction is one I can personally recommend though as far as the fragrance goes - it really does smell really nice and should suit most guys.

I have to mix it with something else - I´m female - otherwise I smell as though I´m wearing aftershave. But I really like the fragrance. I´ve not noticed anything with it though.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
08-04-2001, 01:27 PM
VH,

CJ\'s right.Attraction does have a scent very much like an aftershave,not overpowering,but somewhat spicy.PF also has a fragrance,but it is a bit more subtle in my opinion.

I just got a package from Love Scent,and as it happens,I bought Attraction and PF,among other things.I sprayed the Attraction on my chest and put a couple of dabs of PF on my wrists.The scents don\'t seem to conflict.

But this doesn\'t answer your question.

You say you already have The Edge.My nose tells me,(and I swear I can smell pheromones),that The Edge has a shitload of androstenone in it.It has the same scent as Primal Instinct,but not the concentration.

So,as you have a good Androstenone product already,I would consider the APC redundant especially since it is fragranced and may lead to scent clashes down the road.

I\'d suggest you get just the PF so that you\'ll have an androstenol product to experiment with in combination with your Edge,and save the APC dollars for now,towards a bottle of PI which has ten times the concentration of Androstenone as APC.PI is also available \"unscented\",thus allowing more versatility when trying combos.

You say The Edge hasn\'t been really effective for you.Are you using it with a cologne? How many sprays are you using,and where?

images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-04-2001, 10:38 PM
Oh man, just had a good post going and then lost it thanks to a computer crash. I\'ll try to remember what I said.

I\'ve had mixed results with the Edge so far, but it seems to be getting better every time I try it. At first I had tried two sprays of TE on my shirt, with two sprays of cologne to cover it up. But it was to no avail, no hits. I had my first good hits with three sprays, one under each armpit and then one into my hand, which was then rubbed onto the back of my hair. I covered my neck and the back of my hair with cologne, one spray to each spot. But today I tried something different and got even better results. One spray in the palm of my hand, rubbed on my forearms, covered with one spray of cologne rubbed on my forearms, and another spray of TE in the palm of my hand, rubbed on the back of my hair, covered with one spray of cologne. An early 20s blonde was smiling and talking with me, and then afterwards eyeing me constantly, even with her boyfriend around. Definitely a good feeling. images/icons/smile.gif

You\'re definitely right that the Edge is strong, but it\'s pretty strong in both androstenone and androstenol from what I\'m hearing. I would love PI, it\'s strong and lasts forever, but with the Edge, it would be too much. I\'d overdose for sure. I\'m still not giving up on TE just yet. I think APC would be perfect because it\'s not easy to overdo it, plus it\'ll spike TE just a little bit more. I\'d like to try PF as well, I hear it\'s a little more subtle than TE, but works good for dates and low-key stuff. I\'m planning to try TE/APC and PF/APC combos.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, thank you guys so much for the input (and girls too, can\'t forget you CJ images/icons/smile.gif), keep it coming! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 10:59 PM
Yup! That\'s the way to do it. I like the spray in palm and rub method too. It works great for me!