PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 08:22 AM
Today I try my first experiment with the P10 only and makes me dissy.i make about 4 drops.Can I use P10 with my after shave ADIDAS?If yes what\'s the best ratio?When I mixed P10 with my adidas I want to add the Atomizer or I make P10 and Atomizer only and what\'s the ratio.Thanks.

CptKipling
08-23-2002, 09:12 AM
I\'m only guessing here, because I dont own P10, but 4 drops is a lot. P10 is EXTREAMLY concentrated, maybe 2 drops max. I dont know what your aftershave smells like, but try putting on some P10, then putting aftershave strait over the top.

I wouldn\'t have recommended P10 as your first purchase, if it is.

Track0714
08-23-2002, 10:32 AM
P10 is 0.6mg/ml a-none, 1 drop is enough, 1 drop is even a borderline OD, 4 drops is definately an OD.

asumming the dropper you are using is 20 drops per ml

1 drop will contain 0.03 mg of A-none

recommended dose is 0.02 mg of A-none

BassMan
08-23-2002, 11:03 AM
What I like to do with P10 is make it up with cologne and alcohol so that the none dose is about 0.020 mg when the cologne smells about right. I make both the P10 and the cologne real dilute and then spray it all over me - pits, chest, neck, head, arms, hands. So to do that, I\'m usually diluting the cologne about 1:4 and going for a 0.0125 mg/ml none. That puts the 0.020 dose at about 10 sprays. But play with it so that the cologne comes out right and you don\'t reek. That puts the pheros all over you. I think a natural cloud is more, uhh, natural.

Gerund
08-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Everyone is giving you good advice; you were definitely overdosing.

As a long-time P10 user, the most I have ever applied is 2 drops when I\'m going to be in a smoky bar competing with other colognes & perfumes. And the two drops can be too much for close conversation until it fades a bit. I would never apply more than one drop if I planned on dancing up close --

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 11:57 AM
So what do you think of p10? We need all opinions of everyone who has used it.

Gerund
08-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Doc-

Unscented P10 is a very good all-purpose pheromone preparation -- very effective and practically undetectable, a true stealth product. Equally effective in single drops or in a diluted spray through an atomizer. The quality and consistency are very high, and I\'d like to know how they virtually eliminated the -none smell--

Had a few instances in the early days when I applied it with Primal Instinct, and experienced a few times when women would act half looney around me -- usually not overtly sexual, although that happened, too. But they\'d be giggling and laughing, boistrous & babbling, and not know why <grin>. I discontinued that combination because of its unpredictability, and because the effect only lasted for an hour or two when I used the two pheromone preparations in combination. After that, it seemed like the pure -none effect came through, and I would be given a wide berth by both men and women...

It\'s pheromone ratio is 6:3:1 (-none, -nol, -rone). If I were to change anything about it, I would probably reduce the -none concentration below 60% to make it a little less intimidating to some women. But really, that\'s quibbling; it\'s a great product.