PDA

View Full Version : Pls recommend: what's like SOE but unscented?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 03:57 AM
Is there anything with a similar pheromonal makeup or likely to have simlar effects, that is unscented?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:52 AM
theres really not one at the moment...unless you go with PIw that is high in nol and you cant smell a thing..but it doesnt have the rone addition...but its scentless... thats the only thing i can think of.... now, the PPA for women from stone labs is basically scentless, but it contains copulins also...there is the edge for women that is scentless also....

Irish
08-23-2002, 05:23 AM
You could try the chemset, which contains separate none, nol and rone for mixing. SOE contains nol and rone plus scent mixed in a gel or oil. With the chemset you could mix up yourself batches in the same proportions, more or less strong, add your own scent or not, mix with lotions/perfume/whatever - you have complete control.

The down side is it requires a fair investment of time, and a willingness to experiment. If you don\'t have much patience you end up just mixing up a bunch of stuff and wasting it. It\'s probably not a good idea unless you enjoy spending time with this sort of hobby - which is what it becomes.

I\'m into that sort of scientific hobby stuff, so I enjoy creating my own phero mixes and scents. But some nights I admit it\'s just too much hassle and I want the convenience of a pre-mixed commercial product - which I keep around too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 05:27 AM
Nothing\'s ever easy, is it? Guess I\'ll go around smelling like a buck\'s butt \'till they come out with an unscented version...whatever works!

Thanks for the tips.

CptKipling
08-23-2002, 06:50 AM
You could try AEw, I\'m not sure about the scent but the male version isnt that offensive.

EXIT63
08-23-2002, 09:52 AM
http://www.love-scent.com/attraction/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/attraction/index.html\")

I get good results with attraction.
Kinda has a sandalwood thing goin. Sort of.

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 11:20 AM
I keep a chem set SOE imitation (my own light essential oil scent) available for certain occasions. Chem sets are like having all producs simultaneously, always available. (Except for LaCroy -- I wish!)

Attraction is the only other option.