PDA

View Full Version : Which one works best?

krtel
08-22-2002, 06:24 PM
I was wondering which pheromone product seems to have worked the best for you? I am considering purchasing APC, but I really am not too sure if that is the one I should buy. I don\'t want to be dissapointed ya know? :\\

Which one should I get?

a.k.a.
08-22-2002, 06:42 PM
APC is my baseline. It’s the least pheromones I can wear and still get good results. But there are many much more powerful products at love-scent.

The Rogue Male special will give you more pheromones for your buck (one dab of RM is like 10 of APC) and is just as effective — if not more so.

SwingerMD
08-22-2002, 06:42 PM
Krtel,

It really depends on what you are looking for. The -none products tend to get me more sexual type hits. IMHO APC is not a bad product to start with. It is cheap plus if you don\'t get any noticable results at first you can slowly increase the amount till you do. With the expensive heavy hitters it is very easy to OD.

Now if you need something to ease the tension and get other people to relax, SOE is a wonderful product. Personally I\'d get SOE and a -none product. Now if you want something that has very thing Alter Ego might be your thing (has -nol, rone, and none). I have yet to use it.

As for the best one for you? Unfortunately you\'ll just have to pick one and try it out. If it doesn\'t work, there is that money back guarantee (haven\'t had to use that yet).