PDA

View Full Version : The Big Day/Wish Me Well

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 06:51 AM
Mr.Wonderful just called, is en route, ETA 30 minutes.

I took a shower at 6 a.m. and put PCC in my pits, along the tops of my thighs, and a teensy bit at the base of my neck. Opened the SOE gel sample I was given and put that on, too, what the hell - got an immediate lift from it, thank god, as PCC makes me moody/weepy/too emotional. The SOE seemed to even things out and put the starch back in me. For scent used Monoi Tiare coconut oil infused with sandalwood.

We\'ll see what happens.

BassMan
08-22-2002, 06:53 AM
Good luck /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Funlover
08-22-2002, 10:19 AM
Go get \'em tiger!!! We\'ll be anxiously awaiting a summary of your day! It sure is exciting when you get your first hit, and you go WOW, this stuff really works!! And since he is your SO, Hmmm... who better to test it on?

Funlover

jamesdeanmartin
08-22-2002, 11:06 AM
Not good luck, good execution as my football coach father always says.

:-)

JDM

Watcher
08-22-2002, 11:43 AM
A result is guranteed. Have fun !!

Track0714
08-22-2002, 11:49 AM
The Suspense is killing me!! its been 6 hours, she must be having some fun!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 01:20 PM
I have become a true believer in pheromones. The difference was marked. I used PCC and SOE. First: no erection problems Second: much more tenderness, sweetness in the love-making, I mean MUCH more, handholding during, snuggling/showering after, just a more affectionate feel to all the interaction -- however, still the same animal passion, i.e., my clothes got a little torn as usual Third: Incredible conversation. We got some things resolved we\'ve been going around and around about for months that I had resigned myself to never really understanding each other about. Today it all \"took.\" We fully connected and understood each other\'s point of view. He was much more open and willing to be vulnerable and to open his mind to me. We\'ve never had so much conversation before and never has it been so productive. Fourth: Cops make me really juicy - very wet mouth, very wet between the legs. I\'d get wet but never like this. I know it\'s the copulins because I noticed it when I wore them by myself. The effect when stimulated is even more dramatic - a turn on for us both. Fourth: Cops seem to increase his um...taste ... for me, if you get my drift...which doesn\'t hurt my feelings at all Small disappointment *grin*: he changed powder. I missed my baby powder. Word to the wise: Avoid powders containing baking soda. They make you taste like ... baking soda. Duh. Ever taste that stuff? nasty But I got over it. Notes for next time: I need a better scent to wear with this stuff than sandalwood. I smell kind of aftershavey. I like spicy colognes but this is a little too male.Anyone have feedback about the \'mone mix, please...I\'m a total convert.

Xehupatl
08-22-2002, 01:46 PM
let me be first to congratulate you on your successful venture /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
cheers!

my €0.02
Stefan

---------------------------------
and when the day arrives
i\'ll become the sky
and i\'ll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now

oscar
08-22-2002, 02:05 PM
FTR,

Ding! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar

EXIT63
08-22-2002, 02:24 PM
Pop the cork on the Champagne ! ! !
Everyone raise their glass and toast our wonderful REDHEAD !

We Love You and Salute You.

NOW GET BACK IN BED.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 02:28 PM
Nothing like good friends to celebrate a successful roll in the hay with! *giggle*

I love you too, Exit.

Kisses all around,

R

a.k.a.
08-22-2002, 04:04 PM
Full Tilt,
That’s amazing. Most people have to go through several trial runs before getting that kind of success. (Maybe it was all the positive vibes going your way.)
Hope it keeps getting better for you.

Regarding the juicy details... I’ve noticed the same things when wearing anything that contains Androsterone. So maybe the SOE was making you wet instead of the cops.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 04:38 PM
I don\'t think so because I when I put PCC on, the first thing is a bad headache, my sinuses open up and somthing pings in the back of my throat, then I get a goddawful taste like when you smell nail polish remover in my mouth and I start to salivate, all of sudden my mouth is raining. When I first got that taste in my mouth, I was typing to the forum, and I noticed a bottle of nail polish remover sitting on my desk and put it in a drawer in another room - I thought somehow I was actually smelling the nail polish remover. I wasn\'t. Because when I put the PCC on again after a shower and nowhere near polish remover, I got that awful taste in my mouth again almost immediately and the whole same set of symptoms came back, except the headache was not so bad. The salivation part is definitely PCC and I think it accounts for the other too.