PDA

View Full Version : hitsville USA

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 05:47 AM
okay, got my apc and npa in the mail and decided to try out the dynamic duo.... did roller bottle with 7:1 apc, npa and rolled out swipes on my arms and neck. went to dollywood for the day, and noticed that women were giving me massive looks, smiles all day. went to get a snowcone and a girl right in front of me who was 6\'2 and looked like anna nicole smith turned to me and said \'mmm, that looks reallll gooood\"..talking about the snowcone and then said \"really good\" as she looked right into my eyes...i was going \"damn\" inside. then her friend asked me out of the blue if i knew what flavors they were serving, at that point, a third woman in fron of them turns around and says to me \"i need someone to help me eat my cone, they are so big\".....so anyway, these two girls follow me and my friend around the amusement park, and finally, i am at the water ride and they jump in the seats right behind me and my friend...so after that, i reapplied from the roller bottle and we ended up takingthem back to our motel room and partying...so the moral of the story is....so far ive only gotten laid from PI or this batch...but what a fun time although she kept saying all night she shouldnt be doing this which sorta killed the mood, but you gotta work with what they give ya i guess...memorable experience

ironration
08-22-2002, 07:19 AM
Hm,

So the women started talking to you first? I have never experienced that, no matter what combo of pheroes I have tried. Come to think about it, I don’t get looks or smiles either.

Two questions:
1. How would you rate your looks.
2. How successful are you with women, when you do not use pheroes?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 07:55 PM
roflol

ooo, i need somebody to help me with this big cone...it\'s so big...

Damn, Sam. Those weren\'t hits, those were ... slams.

Good on you, congrats!!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 11:33 PM
7:1 apc/npa that sounds interesting. Jamboot how many swipes did you use? It almost 85:15 ratio far less then in JB#1.

SwingerMD
08-22-2002, 11:51 PM
Yes that is interesting. I get pretty good hits from using 4-10 drops of APC. Perhaps diluting NPA with that much APC is the way to go.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:33 AM
why, thank you very much!! if i had known a lady was in the house, i may have not have been bragging like i was in a men\'s lockeroom...but hey, if you hang out on this forum, youre liable to see everything....but thanks again!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:37 AM
this is what you do, take that little roll onbottle they send you, you take a dropper and drp in 7 drops of apc...then one drop of npa...repeat t his several times...its oscars mix ratio 7:1 and it works like hell.....you see, the common pitfall that people have with jb#1 is that they use too much npa..which is very very potent....hell, you could take a fresh new bottle of apc, and add 4 drops into the whole bottle andhave one hell of a mix....apc alone works magic, so you only wnat to tweak it with the npa... ...like the way you tweak a womans....oh never mind...but you get the point...you just barely put in npa...your base is apc...together, they make music ps...i dont know how many of you fellers ever been to tennesse near the gatlinburg area, but i have had more success with women in tenn that anywhere else..this is the only place on the planet where there is beautiful sexy women who are down home nice and very willng to go on a hayride...cant figure it out...but loving every min of it

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:50 AM
Please don\'t stand on ceremony for my sake! (\'cause I won\'t for yours)

I like those girls you met.

BassMan
08-23-2002, 05:48 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

beautiful sexy women who are down home nice and very willng to go on a hayride

<hr></blockquote>Yum. I grew up in Virginia and we had hayrides every fall. I think it\'s romantic. If a bit itchy. Anyone know if there are pheros in hay? The stuff sure smells like sex.

Track0714
08-23-2002, 05:56 AM
\"Anyone know if there are pheros in hay? The stuff sure smells like sex. \"

I wonder that too, I grew up in the country, the farm next door grew barley, and baled the straw. smelling the barley straw in his barn always made me horny. I made out with a couple girls in that barn. it would be interesting to do a chemical analysis of hay/straw to see whats in it.

BassMan
08-23-2002, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I wonder that too, I grew up in the country, the farm next door grew barley, and baled the straw. smelling the barley straw in his barn always made me horny. I made out with a couple girls in that barn.

<hr></blockquote>
Curiouser and curiouser - the lines in the Sting song that precede the lines in Red\'s signature are:

So she took her love
for to gaze awhile
among the fields of barley

Track0714
08-23-2002, 06:07 AM
very interesting...damn

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 07:04 AM
A good roll in the hay
barley
whathaveyou