PDA

View Full Version : Do women like the smell of musk oil?

ironration
08-21-2002, 11:55 PM
I personally love the smell of musk oil - something that got me worried since men and woman often like completely different smells. The idea is to put on something women likes - not what I like.

I was planning of mixing it with RM or maybe PI, but I need to know if the smell is too feminine. (I got the musk oil from this site).

a.k.a.
08-22-2002, 05:19 PM
I think it\'s a bit feminine on its own, but I bet it would smell masculine with PI. I don\'t think the scent would go well with RM.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 07:33 PM
Listen, don\'t worry about whether it\'s masculine or feminine, just wear what smells good on you. Guys on the site wear jasmine and patchouli and rose and get hits. Men used to wear musk all the time, it\'s not uncommon. I see musk like sandalwood - appeals to both sexes, I think.

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 02:44 AM
Deer musk, though formerly common in women\'s perfumes, comes from the male deer. This is what synthetics try most often to imitate.

sophie
08-23-2002, 04:25 AM
I like musk oil a lot, as well as sandalwood and patchouli, anything spicy but not too sweet. Seems different brands of musk all smell different though. The one from this site smells good I think, but strong. I wore it one day and this woman I work with went wild, so evidently she liked it. I didn\'t wear it again to work though as I think it distracted people a lot. Maybe what you want in a club, but not at work.

I really like patchouli but have read that men don\'t respond to it like women do. I often wear a scent to please myself though, just don\'t want to offend anyone.

ironration
08-23-2002, 06:52 AM
I guess the smell will be ok then /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

But how does the fluids mix? I don\'t want different layers.. got that when I tried to Mix PI and PI(w).

DrSmellThis
08-23-2002, 11:55 AM
Sophie -- mix your patchoili with 2x amber and you won\'t offend.

Madonna used to wear that.