PDA

View Full Version : Need some info on NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey guys and gals. I need a little info on NPA. I currently use PI/M but i wanted to know if you can use NPA by itself, and if so, does it smell like PI/M? Is it weaker than PI/M or the same, or is it even stronger? Thanx for the 411.

proteus
08-21-2002, 06:31 PM
NPA is great on it\'s own - only thing I\'d suggest is covering up the scent a little with a cologne. I use NPA with Drakkar and get very good consistent hits with it. As for comparisons with PI/M, never tried that so that is a question that the phero pros would have to answer.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 06:41 PM
Thanx for the quick reply proteus. I had some great results with the first time i ordered PI/M, but the second time i ordered it, even though i cannot smell it, it just didn\'t seem right. For some reason i felt as if something was missing from it. For example i OD\'ed on PI/M the last time i ordered it and it was quickly obvious. However, i\'ve OD/ed on this last order and as if nothing. I plan on ordering PI/M and NPA pretty soon just in case this last PI/M i had was missing something by accident.

I know it sounds weird but their was one guy that works with me that i could tell, whenever i wore PI/M and walked near him he would check his underarms after a while, lol. Now with this last order, its as if nothing. The bottle is almost empty so i will order again this week. Maybe this last order was a fluke. I hope so.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 07:32 PM
I think NPA can be used just PI/m the only problem is its ethanol base and every time you use directly from bottle part of it evaporate quiet rapidly in air. I really believe the more frequently you open the NPA bottle the lesser amount you utilize.