PDA

View Full Version : Love Odor Confusion ! ! ! ! !

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 06:39 PM
Hey guys, I\'m new to this whole pheromone talk and I have never tried pheromones before. I\'m an 18 year old male and this whole pheromone buisness that I have been reading on this forum seems very interesting and convincing. I think I\'ll give pheromones a try not only because of the ladies but also because of the positive \"aura\" I may carry around my roommate, dorm, teacher, etc. images/icons/laugh.gif

Unfortunetly, I\'m completely lost in what to buy, how much to apply, and where to apply. Allot of the people here seem to be pheromone gurus or somekind of love chemists; using odd terms and strange abbreviations. images/icons/crazy.gif

Anyways, can some one here please tell me what they think will work best for me (i.e. pheromone combination, application, and quantity).

BTW, I don\'t use any cologne.

Thank You!

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Liberation ]

**DONOTDELETE**
08-02-2001, 07:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Liberation:
Hey guys, I\'m new to this whole pheromone talk and I have never tried pheromones before. I\'m an 18 year old male and this whole pheromone buisness that I have been reading on this forum seems very interesting and convincing. I think I\'ll give pheromones a try not only because of the ladies but also because of the positive \"aura\" I may carry around my roommate, dorm, teacher, etc. images/icons/laugh.gif

Unfortunetly, I\'m completely lost in what to buy, how much to apply, and where to apply. Allot of the people here seem to be pheromone gurus or somekind of love chemists; using odd terms and strange abbreviations. images/icons/crazy.gif

Anyways, can some one here please tell me what they think will work best for me (i.e. pheromone combination, application, and quantity).

BTW, I don\'t use any cologne.

Thank You!

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Liberation ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Liberation. What you\'re asking is what most of us are also asking one another.

You might try to read as many of the topics posted with all their replys or you might want to check out the pheromone club files for ideas on what and how much to experiment with.

Since you\'re young, you may not have the financial resources to purchase all the products available here or anywhere else, so you may want to try the cheapest but still effective ones like The Edge, The New Pheromone Attractant or Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate.

Good Luck

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
08-03-2001, 12:34 AM
Attraction in one word for someone being young yeah im 20 so go ahead and get some its cheap to, i find it is very effective and carrys a fair bit content to and a nice sandlewood flavor