PDA

View Full Version : First Hit Report + Supplies!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 05:46 PM
After receiving my npa and apc in the mail I whipped up some jb#1 for the first time. Got to work and nothing happened out of the ordinary. Went to break 2 hours later and re-applied two more short bursts. As soon as I got back my supervisor and manager (keep in mind I work mostly with females) came up to my desk and started chatting about a survey we all took recently. They were giggling and etc and by the time I knew it pretty much my whole unit (all female) were all crowded around my desk as we all discussed the survey. Nothing like this has ever happened. One of the girls I\'m interested in there stood right by my side and was repeatedly brushing her leg against mine while we were all engaged in this conversation. Next we are all at lunch and my boss comments that she got a stain on her skirt from leaning against the counter at the chinese place. I asked \"where?\" and she literally put her hand on my shoulder and leaned me into an angle so that I could see the counter. I have never had physical contact with my supervisor prior to this. So excited about these events I just took off to Eckerds and Wal-Mart to pick up some droppers and other supplies to whip up some more things. I wore a 7:1 ratio of acqua de gio oil (from the mall imposter guy) and NPA on the trip to the supply stores. When I got to Eckerd I went straight up to the pharmacy tech and asked her if they had any glass eye droppers. She was attractive and she said no but to hold on a second. She went to the back and came back with an amber colored medicine bottle that has a plastic eye dropper built into it. Now I don\'t know what I\'m gonna use this for yet but I\'m sure it will come in handy eventually. Anyway I asked her how much I owed her and she said \"no charge for you\". I was like OMG but I wasn\'t done with shopping so I left. Arrived at wal-mart and picked up an eyedropper set. In the meantime I\'m trying to find small atomizers but they are nowhere to be found. Low and behold if you goto the section in the toiletries where they have empty spray bottles (near the condom and shaving section) and other kind of toothbrush holders, they had an entire caddy corner wallrack full of \"Sprayco mini sprayers\" as they are called. First of all these things are awesome. They\'re not glass but they definitely do the job and they come 2 to a pack in every color you can think of for only $0.97. I picked up like 3 packs of these. As I am leaving wal-mart the lady that checks me out tells me \"and you be good\" when I leave the store. After turning around from this comment I see an extremely attractive woman with a baby in a stroller just stare at me and shoot me a smile so I smiled back but that was all that came out of that. Anyways this was my first experience with any kinda phero\'s and all in all I think it was really successful. You guys need to get some of those sprayco\'s from walmart and possibly one of those free glass medicine bottles from Eckerd\'s (maybe they were only free cause i was wearing that gio + npa /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. Anyway when I got here I just put the \"official\" 7:3 mix of jb#1 in one of the new spraycos to try out that concentration as well as a 5:1 of liz claiborne sport oil to npa. I will post more info as developments unfold. I\'m torn for tomorrow on what to wear. Either the claiborne, the official jb#1 mix, or some of the SOE gelpack the Bruce so kindly sent me with my order. What do you guys think?

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 05:53 PM
Good post, great to here your having success!

Yeah I need some more mixing supplies, but I\'m in the UK so...

Try it out in some clubs/pubs/other social thing and move for the close, the true power of JB#1 is here!

Watcher
08-21-2002, 05:55 PM
Sounds like women following their \"gut instincts\" based on the strongest sexual/pheromone based scent around and they want to get \" interactive\" with the best male around. Hence my pheromone argument is enhanced once again. You are seeing classic results that women and men think according to their sexual organs first with no regard for rational thought. I hear no objections, good the motion is carried. Good work stygian.

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")