PDA

View Full Version : Still nothing with RM.....

druid
08-21-2002, 03:54 PM
I am still having trouble getting some reactions with RM and I have been intentionally ODing. I stopped spreading it out on my arms and put the dabs on the back of my hands. I also spread some around the side of my neck and the backs of my ears. I usually refresh after about 3 hrs of first aplication by putting some more on my hands and some around the front (about 2 dabs more total) of my neck and face. I usually start with 2 dabs.

the other day I was in line to pay for my classes and I started a conversation with this girl from France. She was probably a couple of years older than me (mid to late 20\'s -- I am 22). She did not seem intimdated (I had on 3 dabs of RM that I aplied about an hour before hand), she was nice but nothing more. Any thoughts? thanks.

Watcher
08-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Ok one question i havent used RM - have you tried any other pheromone products before and did they have any effects. You mentioned you are having trouble gettting any responses from RM, which just makes me wonder if you have success with other products. - 25 dabs just to see if you get any reactions if not then just sheleve (its a massive OD but you should get a ? response ? if not then bin it. Or give it to a friend to see if they get a response.

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:02 PM
OK Druid,

I have to say, out of all the phero products I\'ve been testing so far, RM/m with the NPA mix (JB-X) has gotten me the most DIHL\'s with SOE (alone) a close second!!! And your talking to a guy who thought this stuff was just snake oil! AE & SexStrap not working so far.

Hope this helps...

Watcher
08-21-2002, 04:04 PM
I had the same thoughts about pheromones 5 years ago (snake oil) well i was proved wrong. Point is this stuff is produced naturally you can take a sweat sample and you will find all these androgen compounds in human sweat.

Problem is proving it acts as a sex attractant - hormonal level changer in others - aphrodisiac. That is the difficult part.

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Just like justhuge, I get consistent results with RM + NPA, and with SoE too (different kind of results however: chattiness and the like with SoE, kino\'s and heavy physical contact with JB-X).

Druid, do you happen to own NPA too? Giving JB-X a shot might be worth a try. If you don\'t own NPA, I\'d agree with Watcher: try an OD (fairly easy to get with RM... I had big troubles when first using it, just to realize short later that I was ODing all the time), and when you\'re sure you got it, low down the dosage. You might have already enough none in your phero signature.

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Has any one tried JB-X with SOE?!

EXIT63
08-21-2002, 04:34 PM
I have, but not with mixed JBX (still waiting for bottles from sunburst). 2 drops npa sread from behind the ears and down my neck. covered with the same amount of RM (maybe a little more because of differences in the bottles). Anything left on my finger, I schmear under my nose. Then a very liberal amount of SOE spread on my forearms and neck. Can\'t OD on NOL right? Very friendly responses, lots of touchy feely. Definite \"You\'re the One\" kind of looks in their eyes but no reaL DIHL\'s. No I didn\'t close but am definitely making progress.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:34 PM
Cpt: gave it a try on my last vacation, I got about the same results of JB-X... But I haven\'t tested it throughly. Anyone else?

CptKipling
08-21-2002, 05:01 PM
I usually use 7\" of SOE rubbed between forearm. But I have also found that a few drops of AE UNDER that is good.

1 spray modified JBX in hair, one dab on chin, 2 dabs behind each ear spread to back of neck.

1 drop AE each side of neck, cover with 1\" SOE each

3/4 drops AE on forearms, cover with 7\" SOE.

Give it a whirl!

druid
08-21-2002, 06:59 PM
I also own SMPO, APC, TE, SOE oil and gel packs. I got my first and only DIHL with APC and SMPO. I was on a date with a girl while wearing SOE gel and she was extremly chatty and starring deeply into my eyes.

I think I am gonna order NPA next so I can try the mixes (seems like they all require NPA) The first I will try will be JB-X, then the one with NPA & SOE.

If it helps to know I live in south florida, near Miami. It is extremly humid here (especially this time of year) the avg. humidity is around 90-95 %. Makes it feel like 10 degrees hotter here. So therefore I tend to sweat a lot. I have to take at least 2 showers a day to keep from smelling like an armpit.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:42 PM
\"I have to say, out of all the phero products I\'ve been testing so far, RM/m with the NPA mix (JB-X) has gotten me the most DIHL\'s with SOE (alone) a close second!!!\"
-Justhuge

I still haven\'t tried my own mix yet and I know it\'s a hot one.
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 08:57 AM
Jambat, what are you waiting for man? Get out there and try your mix - We need the information from the JB-X master... So far, it works for me!

druid
08-22-2002, 09:36 AM
Well I am gonna order NPA next to try this JB-X mix. Next Thrusday is my first day at class. I goto FIU in miami and it is FILLED with good looking babes, especially spanish girls. I will post my results.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 09:42 AM
Read my appendix in the Cookbook for some details on JB-X.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 11:03 AM
I read the tips in the cookbook - that info and the postings here are what made me try JB-X out. It seemed like an interesting mix. I like to play with several. I really want to get AE to work. It smells good, it\'s strong but no action at all alone or with a mix. RM gets a response by itself without the mix. The JB-X mix seems to trigger immediate reactions from women that are very positive.

druid
08-23-2002, 04:04 PM
Well I ordered the dynamic duo deal last night and it was shipped today. the first thing I am gonna do is mix up some JB-X. I am also gonna try one of the NPA&SOE mix and the APC&NPA mix. Is it better to mix these in the roll top bottle (I am gettin one of those with that order) or in the atomizer? also for the NPA&APC mix what is a good ratio? in another thread someone wrote that they were using like 7 APC: 1 NPA. I think that sounds good because I have had some success with APC.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-23-2002, 04:14 PM
Glad you placed your order Druid... I\'ve seen different ratios on the APC/NPA mix but your 7:1 sounds OK. I\'m using 7:2 in my mix. Got a bunch of atomizers from Walmart. I put my JB-X in the roll-on bottle provided from LoveScent. Using the Jambat mix formula for that one slightly inching up the NPA levels testing it out on various cultures in the studios where I work. I\'m really having fun experimenting. Easy to OD on all pheros to the wearer so go easy on the first trials.

I think the complement of items in your order are good choices. Good luck with the pheros but confidence is the key.