PDA

View Full Version : Really sexy men's cologne "Le Male"

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:56 AM
John Paul Gaultier\'s \"Le Male.\" I passed by a guy on the street one day, caught a whiff in the backdraft, turned on my heel and chased him half a block down the street to find out what he was wearing. Bought it for every man I knew, including my stepfather, Christmas before last. That Christmas night, I was in my parents\' house, it was after they\'d gone to bed, I was up just dreaming by the tree, and my stepfather comes racing down the steps and says, \"Where\'s that stuff?! Where\'s that stuff you got me?\" grabbed the bottle and took the stairs back up to their bedroom by twos.
Guess my mother liked it, too ... :-)

Its expensive and a little goes a very long way but ohmygod.

Mtnjim
08-21-2002, 10:34 AM
Where did you find it? A search at basenotes.com doesn\'t??

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 10:38 AM
I think I bought it at either Nordstrom or Macy\'s. Do a google search (www.google.com) type in Gaultier Le Male and see what you get.

BassMan
08-21-2002, 10:38 AM
Try

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.colognee.com/m_jean_paul_gaultier.asp>http://www.colognee.com/m_jean_paul_gaultier.asp</a>

Mtnjim
08-21-2002, 10:45 AM
Thanks!!

PS
Way off topic, but if anyone has been following the case on Court TV---
Westerfield GUILTY on all 4 counts--hope he burns in hell!!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 10:51 AM
!! Lavender and orange again! At least I\'m consistent. If I recall correctly this one had a sexy feel to it, kind of an aldehyde-ic \"slip\" - also a really nice taste - been awhile since I\'ve smelled it.

Those are really good prices, by the way. Much better than I paid.

camusflage
08-21-2002, 02:15 PM
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.basenotes.com/cgi-bin/fragpro.cgi?a14=26120972>http://www.basenotes.com/cgi-bin/fragpro.cgi?a14=26120972</a> is the basenotes.com link.

It is not a cologne for everyone. It is LOUD. It is a powdery, sweet, somewhat heavy oriental.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Well, you can tell I\'m not for the faint of heart and I tend to like things that are unequivocal. But hit that link and look at the composition of that cologne. It\'s luscious, it\'s practically edible. It\'s true that one spray will do ya. We women have noses like bloodhounds...

camusflage
08-21-2002, 07:04 PM
Interesting. Usually, it\'s the younger gals who will go for fragrances like A*Men, Casran, Hanae Mori, Lolita Lempicka, or Yohji Homme (the edible, \"gourmand\" fragrances), and the more mature tastes tend towards Allure, Boucheron, Egoiste Platinum, Envy, and Herrera (the spicier, deeper scents).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Guess you\'re as young as you smell. lol

MaxiMog
11-28-2002, 08:07 AM
Today was the first time I got a whiff from it (Le Male), and I really love it! I was somewhat disappointed with Cool Water: while it wasn\'t bad at all, it\'s not as good as I hoped for and made me wonder how come almost everybody likes it SO much.

Gonna buy this one for sure!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 08:11 AM
I\'m so glad! When I smell it on a guy, I want to lick him...

CptKipling
11-28-2002, 08:15 AM
What does it smell like?

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

When I smell it on a guy, I want to lick him...

<hr></blockquote>
I think thats more than enough reason to be interested!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 08:21 AM
There\'s a link a little higher up in this thread where you can read the composition of it and get an idea what it smells like. A guy in the mail room used to wear it sometimes. This guy had almost nothing in the looks department to brag about, but he smelled so good ... I\'m talking to him and my mind\'s wandering ... I start giving off heat which makes him start giving off heat ... I was standing with my hand just resting on the counter and he put his hand over mine and squeezed it and sucked in air through his teeth, making that hiss sound, and said \"Oh, Renee...\" I got my FedEx envelopes and ran. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It was his cologne.

cuddlebear
11-28-2002, 08:33 AM
Hey Maxi never understood the Cool Water buzz myself but lots of girls request it. Don\'t know why any more than you do ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-28-2002, 08:54 AM
Thanks FTR!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 08:56 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-28-2002, 12:33 PM
Hey, Reds this \"hit\" was just due to his cologne and not any synthetic mone additives? Wow, guys, think what we might do with Le Male and a little concentrated NOL!! I\'m assuming this Le Male has an alpha-male type scent and therefore we might not need to add NONE/RONE. Maybe the NOL to loosen up anyone\'s who uptight .... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2002, 12:45 PM
Will definitely check Le Male; I have to admit that I am addicted to smells. Have u checked \"Kenzo\" (the original black bottle)? I find it mysterious and sensual -I use it only on special evenings.

MaxiMog
11-28-2002, 01:18 PM
It smells good and if you like it yourself, it will also show in your confidence. To be honest, my confidence isn\'t always higher with mones, certainly not when trying a new mix. (smell? Will it work?)

MaxiMog
11-29-2002, 01:50 PM
I\'m very much into vanilla, so I had the feeling I might like it.

There was one review on basenotes.com from a person saying he didn\'t like it, but that one of his ex-wives/GFs really loved Cool Water. Perhaps the 2 compliment each other very well... I hope they do, as I have both now!

Le Male

Top: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamon, Bergamot
Middle: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin
Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amber

Le Male Summer: more emphasis on the minty notes, so fresher! (Anyone tried that one?)

Cool Water

Top: Lavender, Coriander, Peppermint, Rosemary, Orange Blossom
Middle: Jasmine, Oakmoss, Geranium, Sandalwood
Base: Amber, Musk

Sander by Jill Sander is said to be very good, too. (at least that\'s what one can conclude from the test results: it was the only cologne out of fourteen getting very high scores from both males and females) Unfortunately I couldn\'t find what\'s in it on basenotes.com...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:41 AM
Oh YES! That is my favorite guy scent! Sooo yummmy!!! My second favorite is Tommy. I agree with you 100% FTR!

Elana
11-30-2002, 06:42 AM
Hi Emily /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Welcome!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:49 AM
Thank you very much! Yesterday I browsed the posts, and bought:

1 Womens Primal
1 Androstenone PC (for Women) .5 oz
1 Passion Copulin Concentrate for Women

Wish me luck in my research! :-)
I am here to learn!

franki
11-30-2002, 06:51 AM
Good luck with your phero-experiments, Black (?) BeltGal. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
11-30-2002, 06:52 AM
You\'re gonna be having some fun. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I do wish you well on your research. You must practice on many victims, I mean men for the sake of science.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 06:53 AM
Hi, and welcome, bkbeltgal!

Can\'t wait to hear your results -- glad you\'re posting. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:06 AM
I will! Thank you!
I have not had a problem getting guys attention, but I am intreged by the science of people... and you can never have too much good rolls in the hay! ;-) Honestly I want to spice it up with one in particular.. we both work a lot and he is the one with the headache and tooo tired tonight.. blah blah...
I look forward to getting to you know you all more.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:08 AM
Yeah I am a blackbelt... but still sexy. LOL I am not Butch or anything

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:14 AM
Ok, I can\'t resist the curiosity - when\'s your birthday, bbgal?

Elana
11-30-2002, 07:18 AM
Why do I think I know the answer to this?.../ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:18 AM
March 7th 1975
:-)
Pieces

Elana
11-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Oh well...They can\'t all be archer women. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:21 AM
bbgal, at what time and in what city/state?

(Elana, there\'s a fire sign in there somewhere...)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:23 AM
heheee... that cologne is sooo nice! That was cool that you brought it up... :-)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:24 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elusive Pisces...

Elana
11-30-2002, 07:27 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Very Funny!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2002, 07:29 AM
She\'s year of the Rabbit, in a Wood year, too.

No fire there...gentle, artistic, non-confrontational...black belt. Would love to see that chart, but I guess I\'m not gonna get to.

That\'s fair too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
11-30-2002, 12:24 PM
This anything for you women out there?

JIL by Jil Sander

WHAT IT IS: a woody oriental scent with notes of lavender, raspberry, fresh herbs, cedar, vetiver, iris, and violet.

WHAT WE THOUGHT:
E.R.: Very masculine for a women\'s fragrance. It\'s urban and sophisticated. A nice bottle design too -- the offset bottle top is a nice touch.
Laura: What a cute bottle! This has scents that you can actually pick out individually. This is a perfect scent for any occasion, and it might make the man in your life ask to smell your neck over and over again.
Peter: This is my favorite women\'s scent so far. It\'s subtle and sophisticated -- it draws you in without overpowering you, just like a sexy woman.
Shawn: You really want to get close to the woman wearing this one.
L2: This is appealing, spicy and attractive. It\'s a fragrance for a strong, independent, confident woman.

MEN\'S SCORE: 8.8
WOMEN\'S SCORE: 9.3
AVERAGE SCORE: 9.1

http://www.propellermagazine.com/style/stylejul2001-1.htm (\"http://www.propellermagazine.com/style/stylejul2001-1.htm\")
(look at the bottom to access the women\'s section)

The men\'s version got good reviews, too. This is the next one on my list, I guess...

Anyone else who knows a couple of places where you get \"quality\" reviews on different kinds of fragrances? I\'m having some trouble finding those.

CptKipling
12-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Le Male is firmly on my Christmas list! Thanks FTR.

It really does smell great BTW

camusflage
12-01-2002, 01:11 PM
I just got a surprising compliment from a friend of mine last night when, after a wonderful birthday dinner out at a great steakhouse, she complimented me on my cologne. Angel Men (knowing nod to BassMan) came through again on what has proven to be a very elusive subject (didn\'t like L\'Eau D\'Issey or Envy, and has been ambivalent about nearly everything else, with the exception of Safari, which she liked). A*Men is definitely a unique scent, though not dissimilar to Le Male.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:56 AM
Hey Renee,
This post really got my attention!!! Sorry this question is so late in coming but in your humble opinion, and those of your esteemed fellow female friends in the Forum, if you were to generate a list of the Top 10 male colognes that would totally drive you wild, what would they be? Feel free to PM me if you want. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 05:01 AM
Le Male, Angel Men, Creed - that Tweed one, Christian Dior Eau Savage, anything Chanel, sandalwood, patchouli if applied very sparingly, and Johnson\'s baby powder. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I\'ve never smelled Cool Water, but everybody raves about it. That\'s all I know.

Elana
12-03-2002, 05:06 AM
I love Creed, Obsession, Burberry-Touch, Lagerfeld Photo, Le Male, Hugo Boss, Armani, Chanel Egoiste, Cool Water

MaxiMog
12-03-2002, 09:16 AM
Just received my EOs from naturesgift.com today and that stuff is DA BOMB! Extremely high quality EOs! I\'m never gonna buy EOs any where else after having seen what they offer me. Very good and friendly service, too. Fast shipping to Europe!

cuddlebear
12-03-2002, 09:39 AM
Hey I can\'t find Le Male! What dept stores carry? I know I can get it (or just about anything else) online, but I want to smell it first ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-03-2002, 11:13 AM
I sprayed some Le Male on me at a department store today. To me it is nothing special at all. Not bad and very masculine but nothing special either. Maybe that is a good sign, because when I don\'t like it, girls seem to like it.

Franki

BTW, I did like the Givenchy (pour Homme) very much. (and the Givenchy Pi too).

cuddlebear
12-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Sorry didn\'t catch the name of that dept store? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Hey, if it makes Reds want to chase me around, then I\'ll take a bottle! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 11:58 AM
Nordstrom

camusflage
12-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Point of curiosity.. Egoiste original or Egoiste Platinum?

Elana
12-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Yikes...I\'m not sure. How new is Platinum?

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 12:12 PM
Egoiste Platinum!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Yeah, Platinum\'s got my vote, too. But any Chanel is nice.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 12:25 PM
WHATEVER MAKES IT TINGLE FTR!! I\'M DYING TO SNIFF LE MALE. SEE WHAT YOU\'VE DONE!!! GET ON THE LAP!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
Ooooo, yes sir! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Birthday spankings, gotta love \'em...

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 12:47 PM
Ah, er, um, is it your Birthday? If that\'s the case, then I guess I\'ll have to change up the quality of the Mobley\'s cross-the-lap treatment. I had more of a full of pepper spanking in mind!!! Guess I could add a little sugar if it\'s your day. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Tater!!!

P.S. If it is the day you were discovered and thawed out, Happy FTR Day!!!! If it\'s not...get across the lap for making me think that it was!!! No sugar added!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 12:51 PM
\"Discovered and thawed out\"? Is that what you said to me? Is that funny to you? I think you think that\'s funny. That\'s ok. That\'s fine.

You come over here and lay across my lap and I\'ll show you something about pepper... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

cuddlebear
12-03-2002, 01:43 PM
Thawed out? Spankings? Are we off topic? Well, of course we are! Anyway, happy birthday Reds, if it actually is ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 01:43 PM
YES DEAR /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif AND no I\'m getting on your lap...you might do something funny to me toiletgrippers!!!! AND yes that was funny to me!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!!

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 01:45 PM
SEE!!! You even got the Cuddle man thinking it\'s your birthday!!! Well!!! Is it!!? Hellooooooooooooo!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 01:46 PM
You guys don\'t read the Women\'s Forum, apparently.

Yesterday was Marissa\'s, tomorrow\'s mine, Elana\'s is on the 6th...

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2002, 01:51 PM
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!! I read some, but not all. Besides....I try to stay out of women discussions...they like picking on men too much for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

P.S. Happy Early Birthday then!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif SPERO CHE TUTTO VA BENE FTR!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif TATER!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2002, 02:10 PM
We wrote a bunch of stuff about how to be nice to you.

I think you just like to fuss.

camusflage
12-03-2002, 04:52 PM
Egoiste Platinum and Allure Homme are both in my regular rotation. Allure more in winter, Platinum more in summer.

CptKipling
12-04-2002, 08:56 AM
Hugo Boss (Boss Bottled) is my oldest cologne! I\'ve been using it since I was 14! Wearing it right now in fact. I gets some really nice reactions on its own. Girls at my school running around trying to find out who was wearing it, and then striking up a nice convo! This was a few years ago though, being an old man of 17 /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

cuddlebear
12-04-2002, 10:07 AM
Oh, the agonies of aging ... you ain\'t even legal yet ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif p.s. I haven\'t whiffed Hugo Boss in a long time ... I think I\'ll check it out again ...

cuddlebear
12-04-2002, 10:08 AM
Happy birthday FTR!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2002, 10:19 AM
Thanks, Cuddles!

CptKipling
12-05-2002, 11:32 AM
Am so leagal! lol

Well in the UK at least, 16 is leagal.

cuddlebear
12-05-2002, 11:34 AM
I stand corrected. I forget that we\'re worldwide sometimes. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
12-10-2002, 11:43 AM
Went to a few perfumery stores today. Been talking to a few saleswomen about what scent would fit me, but I am not much wiser now. Tried out a LOT of fragrances (including a lot of Creed).

The good thing is I got a few samples. One of them is Green Irish Tweed from Creed /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, another is Le Male from Jean Paul Gaultier. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I am quite happy I have been able to get these two as samples, because now I will be able to field-test them thoroughly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, I am beginning to like the Le Male more and more.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2002, 08:32 PM
PM me for Le Male, I carry the pure oil version it works better than the regular one which I have as well, the oil sinks to your skin and it lasts all day, works very well with pheros.

MaxiMog
12-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Any news on Green Irish Tweed? I\'m interested to give it a try but as it is so extremely expensive, I want to be sure it\'ll be good.

franki
12-15-2002, 02:31 PM
Oh, I don\'t think it is a super scent (although it is not bad either), given the price you have to pay. From what I have read about it is an \"old\" scent. It does last long enough though IMO.

I am interested in buying \"Bois de Portugal\" or \"Tabarome\" from Creed though. There are very manly, the latter one with tobacco notes. I bet they fit quite well with -none and an alpha male image that I am trying to project.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
12-16-2002, 06:40 AM
Bumping for Tyberius

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2002, 07:13 AM
Thanks Elana /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Well at least I know now I don\'t have that bad of a cologne selection /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Anyone out there like Aqua Di Gio? I find the scent of it very relaxing.

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 10:47 AM
Funny - I\'m wearing Bois de Portugal with NPA right now. I like it but I the SO prefers Green Irish Tweed (GIT) or Tabarome better - they are all good.

GIT is definitely \"green\" and does last the longest of the three but to my nose is more intrusive - I\'m more conscious during the day of wearing it - maybe that means it is less like my natural scent than the others.

oscar
12-16-2002, 11:26 AM
MaxiMog,

Of the Creed scents mentioned, Green Irish Tweed is my hands down favorite. It can be found for WAY less than department store price ($158/4oz.!!!) at The Perfume Spot for about $80:

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=theperfumespot&amp;query=creed&amp;.autodo ne=nsearch.html (\"http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=theperfumespot&amp;query=creed&amp;.autodo ne=nsearch.html\")

When I bought it a month or so ago it was about $5 cheaper, but it\'s still a good deal at today\'s price of $79.99.

Green Irish Tweed was originally created for Cary Grant, so yes it is an \"old\" scent, but a timeless one in my opinion.

A fellow \"Phero Pharaoh\" was kind enough to send me some other Creed samples, among which were Bois du Portugal and Tabarome (assumedly the new version).
BdP would be my second choice behind GIT with Tabarome a distant third. Something about Tabarome doesn\'t agree with my personal chemistry, perhaps the fact that I\'m a smoker and can\'t appreciate the Tobacco notes as accutely as would a non-smoker.

Basenotes.com has shitloads of good info on most men\'s fragrances, and the Creed line is well represented there:

http://www.basenotes.com/cgi-bin/basenotes.cgi (\"http://www.basenotes.com/cgi-bin/basenotes.cgi\")

For the most part the Creed fragrances are among the most expensive, but due to the quality ingredients they use they are well worth the money. You don\'t need to apply too much, and the scents last longer than most commercial fragrances.

In the case of Creed, you DO get what you pay for!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
12-16-2002, 01:52 PM
I sincerely hope so. Even $80 isn\'t that little for someone without steady income. (college-guy eh)

Thanks for the feedback, Oscar. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
12-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Jeez, guys, get smart!

You can pickup little packets of 3 or 5 or nine Creed vials off eBay. Creed uses big vials too.

I\'ve paid as little as $5.99 for five vials of Fleurs de Bulgarie EDP plus $1.30 s&amp;h to $20+ for a nine vial sample pack. Make sure you get the original vials on the Creed cards. I wouldn\'t trust the \"re-poured\" vials that are sometimes offered. I also just \"won\" a mini of Le Male for $8.25 and no shipping costs.

Once you\'ve tried a few and know your favorite(s), ask Santa Claus!

Of course, how smart is it for me to encourage competitors for bidding?

I\'ve only been ripped off once on eBay. I complained to eBay and they got me a full refund within a month.

MaxiMog
12-16-2002, 02:32 PM
I missed out on the GIT samples on eBay (auction ended a few hours ago). I have a very long history of buying and selling on eBay (esp. buying) so you don\'t have to teach me the (dis)advantages of eBay.

Bogus
12-29-2002, 06:09 PM
Where have any of you found the best price on ordering Le Male on the internet?

I couldn\'t find it in my local stores yet, so if I\'m going to have to end up ordering it off the net, then I\'d like to find the best price I can.

Thanks in advance.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-29-2002, 07:02 PM
Le Male 2.5 oz refill for less than $40 (with shipping) from Perfume Emporium.
http://www.perfumeemporium.com/Mens/Details.cfm?ID=2228&amp;source=72 (\"http://www.perfumeemporium.com/Mens/Details.cfm?ID=2228&amp;source=72\")

Watcher
12-29-2002, 08:45 PM
Yeah gotta search for cheap prices, just dont get ripped off.

Wolfe
12-29-2002, 08:47 PM
i found a 4.2 oz le male on ebay at $50 a few times(where i got mine finally)

MaxiMog
12-30-2002, 03:46 AM
I got mine for $35 (the smaller bottle, not the 4.2oz bottle) in a shopping centre in Ghent.

There was a 25% reduction actually. So normally it would\'ve been $47.

eBay indeed is the place were you\'re gonna get it cheapest. i.e. around $50 or even less for the big bottle.

sabSpeaks
12-30-2002, 02:12 PM
FTR:

Le Male made a nice Christmas present for me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Thank you for the recommendation.

Wolfe
12-30-2002, 02:18 PM
something to keep in mind here too, as good as Le Male is, if you find it a touch to fruity try adding a touch of a musky such as sandelwood (adding a few drops at a time till you get the \'smell\' that fits you personally
this applys to any cologne you use

upsidedown
12-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Has anybody tried spiking Le Male with NPA? If so, how did that effect the smell of the cologne?

MaxiMog
12-31-2002, 03:46 AM
IMO it\'s best to apply NPA first, then spray cologne over it. Haven\'t tested it with Le Male yet, but my Cool Water sure doesn\'(t smell as good anymore, even with little NPA added to it.

Wolfe
12-31-2002, 03:58 AM
i havent tryed NPA yet itself so cant say, but, most ANY other \'oder\' than the cologne itself, added to the cologne, IS gonna change it\'s base smell-hence why it changes just by appling it to skin even. So no matter how good( or strong) a cover scent is(less maybe Skunk) is gonna be affected.

MaxiMog
12-31-2002, 04:04 AM
Yeah, I know, but I just hope of changing it as little as possible. First by letting the alcohol from the NPA evaporate, then the alcohol from the cologne.

Whitehall
12-31-2002, 09:02 AM
They work fine together, at least on me. I\'ve applied separately.

LeMale smells a lot like Minotaure to my nose, BTW.

biteme
12-31-2002, 09:41 AM
Can you still get Minotaure ? I\'d read on basenotes.com that Minotaure was discontinued ? A reviewer on basenotes.com said that.

Whitehall
12-31-2002, 10:33 AM
You can find it sometimes on eBay.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 07:27 PM
I\'m watching Anna Nicole. She\'s out on an arranged date. They show the guy who\'s taking her out, who\'s just beside himself that he\'s going out with Anna Nicole, as he\'s getting ready. Guess what cologne he puts on to make his very very very best impression?

LE MALE

I couldn\'t believe it.

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Let me know how it works for him...because I just ordered some of that to try out and it should arrive tomorrow..and I\'d like to see how it works for him. Of course, I\'m hoping to do better than Anna Nicole when I get mine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 07:36 PM
That was maybe the most painful thing I\'ve ever watched. Anna Nicole\'s always bad, but this was just ... words fail me.

However.

She said she thought it was a good date. So I\'m assuming that means she\'ll see him again.

She needs to get away from all those drag queens, wash her face and pull a comb through her hair, she might not look so plastic. Poor Anna. I hope she gets laid but I have a hard time seeing her with that guy.

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 08:02 PM
&gt;&gt;She said she thought it was a good date. So I\'m assuming that means she\'ll see him again. &lt;&lt;

Must have been the Le Male that did the trick. So, another confirmation of Le Male\'s power. Woo Hoo. I\'m golden then. I\'ll get my Le Male in tomorrow, put on my favorite \'mones, and there\'ll be no stopping me now! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 08:06 PM
USD, you don\'t need cologne or \'mones. Give a girl a break, show some mercy, now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Oh, sorry. I was also going to maybe add some baby powder to the mix as well....... I guess not eh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Oh, what the hell. Live dangerously. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
01-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Yes live dangerously.

upsidedown
01-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Hey, all\'s fair in love and war.. . . . /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif