PDA

View Full Version : A1 and None

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 02:52 AM
I\'ve been searching through past posts about A1 and most people seem to have either used it alone, or used it in a giant mega mix. I\'d like to hear if anyone has used A1 together with a pure none based product like PI/m. It seems to me that it would make an amazing mix. The none gets her juices going. The a1 stops her feeling scared and puts her in a better mood, perhaps making it easier for her to act on any feelings of attraction she has.

Here\'s an interesting thing that *could* happen. Say none and a1 are used together and the desired responses are produced.Over a prolonged period the target will feel aroused and also feel very good about it! The A1 acts as a large positive reinforcement for arousal when you are around. In this case you may eventually condition a woman to feel aroused around you whenever you see this person. its possible that you could then get the desired arousal response without even having any pheros on.

Anyone have any thoughts about any of this?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 10:17 AM
Well, A-1 and -none are the two most prominent androgens in human sweat!

DrSmellThis
08-21-2002, 12:17 PM
Since there is currently an active thread on \"the latest on A1\", wouldn\'t it be better to keep it all together? This topic is already introduced in that thread.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 06:23 PM
sorrie but what is A1