PDA

View Full Version : Interesting observation

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 04:47 AM
ysterday, i had a health nutrition product that my best friend wanted, but being broke he said that he would trade me his half full bottle of apc for it....i havent used it in years but said okay and stuck it in my pocket...well, i decided to apply some, fairly heavily all over my neck and face, turning the bottle over my thumb and then applying...i love the smell of it...

The interesting thing is that i started getting hits right and left, young girls looking at me, smiling, circling me like they were attracted to something around me. lots of eye contact. i havent gotten this much attention in a long time,..so i think im on to something...undiluted apc actually works as advertised, adn also smells wonderful...

i know this forum says that there are no mones hardly in it, but it may 1. be the type of none which is a real high grade and 2. even the littel bit of mones in apc are prolly 1000 times more than a human could produce, so maybe the amounts found in rm, pi scare women away, and the mones in the apc are just right...who knows...all i know is that i got more hits with that than with most anything else ive tried lately..plus, i felt good wearing it too, love the scent...im gonna give it another shot today and see what happens....will keep yall posted

BassMan
08-20-2002, 05:34 AM
Once upon a time, APC contained 0.05 mg/ml none. There has been a lot of discussion as to whether it currently contains much of anything, largely because of a statement on the packaging that seems clearly designed to get around legal restrictions on anabolic steriods that exist in many countries. It may well be that the statement is a complete canard, and that it still contains 0.05 mg/ml of none.

If indeed it does, you would need about 1/2 ml to get 0.025 of none. Considering that the product is advertised as 17 ml being a 30-day supply, that sounds like exactly what the manufacturer intended.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 06:56 AM
i think it is a canard....the apc seems to work quite well, very well in fact...so far, it beats everything down as it seems to be attracting the girls that we on the forum used to think was only possible with lots of nol.......

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 07:03 AM
May be you have one of the old one which actually did have 0.05 mg/ml none in it. Just a thought.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
The general conscenous a while back was that APC was weak but still had only twice as much as any human could produce naturally.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 12:13 AM
I currently have APC only, and the last time I used it, I got hits. Eye contact, smiles, girls were being friendly, even guys were very respectful towards me. And I only used two dabs on my neck, and one dab on each wrist. I have a 17mL bottle, and a 30mL bottle. For some reason, the 30mL bottle has a musky -none undertone to it. Maybe I just got lucky with that bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 01:56 AM
Well, it seems like a lot of the lower concentration -none products have been getting rave reviews lately (i.e., APC, PPA). I\'m going to try diluting my mixes to 0.05 mg/ml in cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:34 AM
PPA should have three times the concentration of APC, if the product table in the reference library is right; maybe it\'s all about the right applying amount, and actually I had thought about tuning the Cologne+NPA mix to let it have PPA\'s none concentration (0.15 mg/ml).

Since NPA is 0.48 mg/ml, you end up with something like Cologne + NPA @ 7:3 (surprise! A well known ratio /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ) which gives you 0.144 mg/ml of none. This doesn\'t take into account NPA\'s secret ingredients, of course.

I have to say that cologne spiking works wonders for me using Cologne + NPA @ 5:1 (check HSMU 2.0 for my enthusiastic report), but I think I might try the 7:3 ratio some of these days.

DrSmellThis
08-21-2002, 12:20 PM
By the way, the .48mg/ml refers to total phero content. So the % of -none might only be a fraction of that.
Who knows???

This is a disadvantage of using the LaCroy products.

druid
08-21-2002, 02:20 PM
The only DIHL I have ever gotten was when I had on APC and SMPO (2 products that only have a few mones). I also bought my APC back in june from another webiste (I hadn\'t found love-scent yet). In fact when I first started wearing it this girl (I admit she was bit of slut) at work was real flirtly with me (she even winked at me once and said she wanted to take me home with her). Also I think the scent of APC is almost identical to Cool Water (IMHO 1 of the best smelling colognes on the market -- in fact when I first smelled APC that is what I thought). Also part of the succes APC might be that smell. You see the mones will apeal to VNO which somehow connected to the girl\'s unconnious (sorry I can\'t spell) mind and then there is the pleaseat scent which appeals to there consious smell. Also I am thinking maybe the VNO can be \"overloaded\" and sorta put into shock or shut down, for reasons I am about to put in another post. Please read it because I have a couple of questions.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:30 PM
Druid, I don\'t mean to pick on you but I need to use you as an example.

You said a girl at work who showed she liked you was \"a bit of a slut.\"

She winked at you and flirted.

Do you see why women make you make the first move and most of the time their signals are non-verbal?? Cross the line even slightly and you\'re in Slutville with no idea how you got there.

This stuff makes me want to pull out all my hair and run screaming down the street...

Watcher
08-21-2002, 05:29 PM
Im going to back up druid on this - women flirt get over it. If she flirts with every guy then shes a bit of a slut \"NO NO NO\" shes having some fun just like you flirt back on chat girls up same thing. They could turn it around and say oh hes a bit of a slut because he is chatting up every guy in the place.

FTR why men say women are sluts is because we as a majority expect women to be faithful with one man with eyes on for him (the protective - need for stability - the need to put in minimum effort to get a long term committment from a woman and raise kids - primal instinct) and of course if he sees this behaviour in a woman it shows she isnt capable of giving that committment (although the stats show that 50% of married women have slept around - although both women and men walk around in self denial all the time - something about short term thinking only) and if a guy sees this \"slutty behaviour\" in his mind she must be labeled a slut and try to be discouraged at the moment to stop this behaviour without the realisation that he is probably not going to impact this girl in any way because all people follow their pheromonal instincts right - pheromones = gut instinct / instincts.

With knowledge of pheromones you will go round and round in circles trying to apply behaviour and logic to reactions based on sexual urges. James kohl is on the right track pheromones influence all behaviour ie smell sense kicks in and the eyes lock on to the source. Not vise versa.

Anyone want to argue.

www.ebetonline.com.au (\"http://www.ebetonline.com.au\")

druid
08-21-2002, 07:05 PM
Please stop!!! read the post where i explain how i knew this girl was a slut!! I am extremly flattered when a women shows interest in me (that has not happened to often for me!). I know FTR it is a major DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!

PS-I think this is cool that my single comment in another post has caused so much houpla!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 09:56 PM
...back at the place I used to work. She prided herself on the amount of men she\'d slept with, and she had a mad on for a friend of mine. Her game plan was to seperate him from me, (me being the Jesus Freak and obviously an obstruction to her plan to get him in the sack). Too bad that when she accomplished this she found out he was faithful to his girlfriend and frankly despised women like her. Of course as far as she was concerned I had brainwashed him. Goodness knows common decency and respect for one\'s mate is such an evil thing. The funny thing is my friend\'s not even Christian, just a decent guy. Go figure.

-The Bat
All your base are belong to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:29 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif