PDA

View Full Version : Imposter Cologne Oil At The Mall

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Does everyone have a little stand like this in their cities at the malls? In San Antonio, TX a lot of the malls have these stores called \"Eastern Oils\". They have oil versions of most popular well known fragrances like chrome and tommy, etc. The guy working there told me that their Dolce & Gabana and Chrome scents had pheros added to them so I have since tried both with no success. He didn\'t understand what I was talking about when I started asking him about none and nol so I left it at that. What I\'m getting at though is that these cologne oil imposters would probably be really awesome for making a new mix maybe with some npa. Since they have no alcohol they last pretty much all day and some of them smell exactly like the originals. The claiborne sport is awesome.

Watcher
08-19-2002, 12:47 PM
Well if you can get a hold of these oil imposters then its a cheap and valid option to try with stuff like NPA. Most of the snake oil opeators dont understand about the various pheromone types ie nol none rone and a1. But it would be awesome for you to give it a go and then give us youre feedback regarding the different successes you have.

BassMan
08-19-2002, 12:51 PM
We have \'em here, too. I\'ve been wary of copy colognes, cause they never seem to dry down like the originals. Try and report back - I\'d love to try something like D&G in an oil.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:20 PM
The malls by me have atleast one oil stand, and the bigger malls have atleast 3-5 stands! lol A while back I bought some of the imposter cologne oils, I couldn\'t tell the difference, and neither could anyone else. The only difference to me was the price, bottle, and consistency.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:23 PM
BassMan:

Does D&G wear off quickly on you? When I wear D&G the smell gets VERY faint after about an hour or two hours when the weather is cooler. Some people I know say it fades quickly on them as well.

BassMan
08-20-2002, 05:22 AM
Yup. D&G doesn\'t last on me at all. That was why I thought it might be good to try it as an oil. I don\'t mind that it wears off quickly; the problem is that if I refresh often, the tobacco fragrance builds up until I smell like a cigar store.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 08:43 AM
Have you ever tried Tabac? I used to really like that on a guy.

BassMan
08-20-2002, 10:02 AM
Red, you are so good.

Tabac contains lavendar, citrus and florals. We\'ve had the conversation on lavendar, I _love_ citrus, and I\'ve expressed my (Italian) love of florals.

No, I haven\'t tried it, but you can bet I will.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 10:15 AM
Bassman, You should come with a warning label. (highly addictive, likely to cause palpitations...)

-- Still Scared o\' You in Washington DC

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 04:56 PM
I just picked up some aqua de gio oil at the mall. It came in an atomizer so im gonna ratio it out and add the npa. I\'ll let you guys know how it works.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 05:27 PM
Those atomisers are very useful i still have my SOE / the edge / attraction / andro 4.2 mix in one of the blue ones i got ages back. Luckily it still works great. In that mix i had 20% of each that is 1:1:1:1 ratios with the final fifth component as vanilla essential oil to make it all blend together that is very useful for blending phero scents that might not agree with each other is a small amount of vanilla scented essential oil and it comes up quite good.