PDA

View Full Version : maybe con for nol

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 02:10 AM
i\'m seeing this girl right now, doing some experiments.
everytime i use nol heavy product she definitley gets more chatty, tells me things she usually wouldn\'t. But then i get serious nagging to the point where she gets angry, stuff like, telling me what to wear because she likes it on me, i need to do my hair again, maybe shave more than twice aday. i guess od effects i suppose, she must be sensitive, i\'m careful with amounts applied, what does everyone think?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:55 AM
I used this product once...and im not sure if i knew what was in it. But the girl i was with said something like are you going to carry that bag everywhere you go?......I had this bookbag i would carry around all the time...It was summer and school was out and i continued to carry it around. She seemed to have gotten comfortable enough to start making decisions for me......By the way...do you think its a bad thing?....

CptKipling
08-19-2002, 11:37 AM
When i wear a lot of -nol for extended periods, I get a feeling similar to when I\'m drunk. I also found that I DIHL a lot myself, especially today, but i was very tired anyway.

Watcher
08-19-2002, 12:40 PM
Ill comment here also. When i wear nol for extended periods i get that drunk feeling also, also a giggdy feeling and feel happier. DIHLs are common from women they yap like no tomorrow but when it starts breaking down into none in small amounts (a few hours) then sexual hits tend to come back. If im tired it actually tends to give me a pickup for a few hours.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")