PDA

View Full Version : Tables turned

Whitehall
08-18-2002, 09:43 PM
So I was a a dance club with a more mature crowd - 30\'s and 40\'s mostly. I show up and walk around the club so that most of the women get a whiff. Then I stand in a prominent position where I have a good view of the crowd and look for reactions - long eye contact basically.

Maybe the cutest gal in the place, a blonde and a well kept 40, is looking over her shoulder at me and flipping her hair my way - classic hit behavior. My Lucky Night! I think. So I walk beside her and start talking to her the first break in the music. She flips and flips and then waves a big diamond ring at me saying she\'s a newlywed and that I\'m on the make. Later, we meet outside on the balcony and she starts flipping again and talking about how devoted she was to her hubby and that she worked in sales where she flirted for a living and that she would even prostitute herself for her darling husband - a hooker! I laughed when I figured it out - the light should have gone on much earlier and I could have seen it coming.

So here the tables where turned - a \"professional\" woman knows the signals we\'re looking for and uses them deliberately to lure. I was deeply impressed by her very sophisticated sales approach - sure glad I didn\'t have any hundreds in my wallet but a bit miffed that I was thought of as a prospect!

The Battle continues.....

proteus
08-19-2002, 03:43 AM
a hooker hey?? lol great story lol . As far as the hair flipping etc. I think a lot of the sophisticated women types know the signals that we men are looking for which is why this type of women is in my mind very dangerous :-) - have a female friend who has this pegged down to an art form and can wrap just about any guy around her finger as she knows the signals/knows how to push the buttons etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 04:39 AM
so are you saying this woman was a prostitute? im not sure i understand your story.... its seems like sometimes women are affected by the mones, get horny, but still have the prescense of mind to override their phermonal desires... but deep in side, they want you!!! this could have been the case here

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 09:16 AM
I think what he\'s saying is that the chick\'s husband was a pimp, they probably have a prostitution scam going on. They\'re married, he pimps her on the side and everyone makes a little money and is happy (if that\'s what makes you happy, pimping your wife for cash or being pimped). Either that or it\'s just what Jamboot said and she\'s just making very weird flirty conversation.

-The Bat

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 09:33 AM
Her husband may or may not exist; it doesn\'t matter. She was running a scam by sending out \"hit on me, please\" signals then offering a plausible resistance factor. Legally, she needed the guy to make the first offer for cash-for-sex; proposition a cop and she\'s busted; GET propositioned and she\'s in the clear. She had a very clever way of baiting the hook then introducing the commercial aspects to induce an offer from the guy.

Saw her later giving heavy kino and making goo-goo eyes with a younger guy; she left and he was still around hours later. Didn\'t see her leave.

Watcher
08-19-2002, 12:34 PM
Ive heard quitely in various quarters that prostitutes are using pheromones as far as their clients to help them get a better response. So shes a professional well most of the professional hookers are right into this stuff. We have created quite a storm through all this forum activity. Everywhere you look on the net you see the following.

Tribulus and horny goatweed being promoted as LH levels and testostrone boosters.
Pheromone products of course.
Creatine and a massive increase in the referal of whey powder concentrates and other supplements as LH level boosters and also as aphrodisiacs.

*Note mostly that these are fly by night operators who take bits and pieces of information off this forum. It is however a hotbed of discussion for relationships and sexual issues. (media types frequent this board - beauty and the beast anyone - australia - doug muray please lol) the discussion topics turn up as middle page lifestyle discussions in the city newspapers here in australia. Although pheromones have only been mentioned once as front page news and nothing since. Obviously there are women and men out there like us who use certain techniques as a power tool and why not nothing wrong with every edge. There are some things i know that i dont discuss on this board because i want to keep certain information to myself. But you gotta use whatever sales approach works best in all life areas.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Oh, c\'mon, Watcher, don\'t tease! We\'re all friends here!

Watcher
08-19-2002, 12:44 PM
Lol that sounds a bit odd from me hey. Ok im taking more a shot out of the scam internet operators that rip people off by taking bits of information setting up an operation then disappearing. Just wondering what does it look like im saying. I can tease oh you mean the information lol. Nope cant say to top secret he he. Its just some techniques ive developed and also a mix that gets me great results its an improvement on DD#1 totally different products but im keeping it a secret.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 12:47 PM
Well, fine, then, be that way!

I was going to tell you something really really really sexy...

but now I\'m not.

too top secret

Watcher
08-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Lol :P gotta have secrets though.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

BassMan
08-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Tell me! Tell me!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 01:06 PM
I just caught your \"signature\" - is that new? CHUCKLE Exactly how I feel today.