PDA

View Full Version : Hit Squad Master's Unit 3.0 (Newbies Welcome)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 03:29 PM
As you guys have requsted, here it is...

For Newbies especially the new ladies...

...the original HSMU was at what I consider it\'s limit (100 post) and 2.0 was getting quite huge so here for your pleasure and convience is HSMU 3.0 .

1. For you newbies the HSMU is the place for you to place your hits stories and details of such that may help us the rest of us. A lot of answers to some newbie questions may be found right here. And please newbies, check out the phero users cookbook 3.0 at <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html>http://www.love-scent.com/reference/cookbook.html</a>. There\'s so much info there your head might explode. To be a member of the Hit Squad simply get hits. So far members include myself, Watcher, TallCoolOne, Redcapp, Marz, Whitehall, JPGR and a few others. Some of our new members are Swinger MD, Jamboot, CptKipling, DrSmell this and some others.

2. Old members, you know what to do. Now lets start it off with

3. Hit Stories...
I personally like to hear stories about hits at the work place because I tend to wear pheros at work (when I do work) and I like to hear about the do\'s and don\'ts and what people are wearing and the effects their having.

A popular thing everyone likes to hear about it the club or party story, that\'s always fun. And another thing. Where\'s all the ladies. We had or two female Squad members and they disappeared on us. Come on, any ladies getting hits out there? (Actually when I originally wrote this there weren\'t a lot of ladies now there are a lot more).

And JB mix stories. I like to hear about what\'s happening with users of the JB mixes especially JB-X, JBDD #1 and JBM#1 all basically new mixes.

What we want in a hit story is details, particularly and most importantly what you wore when you got the big hit, where you wore it and the circumstances. These are the major factors.

And I see PPC is getting popular. Is there a possible JB mix in the future with PPC? Who knows. Someone\'s probably done it already and I missed the post on it. Oh well. I\'m at your service and people, let\'s be careful out there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Since I normally start off these post I\'ll do so as well. This is pretty much a repost but wih more info:

I wanted to tell you guys how great a night I had but the night sucked. I wanted to go to a club that was a little wilder than normal fair but everyone cancelled and because of the way I was dressed I couldn\'t get into the places I normally go. I ended up going to a club I hate with a passion. But leaving JB #1 at home was a big mistake. For those who don\'t remember I wore JB#2 with RM and SOE gel (not mixed).

See the place I went is a club full of posers. You know the type of club where you go in an 30% of the place is dancing. Yet it\'s packed and all the chicks are hanging with the chicks and all the guys are hanging with the guys. (If I wanted to hang with guys I\'d turn gay or just not go out at all). This is why I hate this club mind you. I did have some fun with the women on the raised part of the dance floor but they don\'t really dance with you, they\'re more dancing for show, but they are fun.

I really wanted to see what type of responses I got in my normal new spots or atleast my normal spots. I didn\'t get not one real dance and the people there are of the sucky variety. With JB #1 I think I would\'ve gotten atleast one dance. I\'ll try this again one day maybe.
Oh well. Last night was just another night in my continually sucky life so it\'s not that much of a deal but sometimes you should just go home. Next time I\'m not take anyone with me anywhere when I do test run. People are always screwing things up for me. That\'s why we bats run alone. (Except when we\'re in packs which now that I think about it bats are in pack an aweful lot so that tough guy spill just kind of boke down under it\'s own weight).

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 05:41 PM
Today I wore modified JB-X (added TE), 1 spray in hair; 3 drops of AE on one lower arm, rubbed together, then did the same with 8\" of SOE, with another 2\" on my neck. (oh and a small dab of JB-X on my chin.) Lots of pheros I know, but i find this is ok if left for an hour or so.

Was going to meet a girl in a pub car park, i got there a bit early to do some testing. Lots of DIHLing in the pub /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif , also some very welcome attention from some 17-18 year olds. Testing was cut short, as afforementioned girl turned up.

Went outside and started talking to her, and she was DIHL for what seemed like ages, got a bit embarrasing, so i suggested we go for a walk. Found a bench to sit on (the picnic kind) and sat on opposite sides. She was constantly leaning over and flicking her hair (playing with it a LOT! Definately not scared FTR /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ). Went to sit next to her and she practically jumped on me, kissed me (ok so i may have had SOME part in this /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ), and said
\"Hmm...you smell nice\" kissed me again
\"Is there somewhere else we can go?\"
I said, \"I\'m sure we can find somewhere!\"
Got up, walked around, found another bench, but a bit more private. So as not to BORE you with details, we ended up hiding behind the bench wearing not very much /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

This is a girl who has a very nice natural scent of her own, her hair smells great! I cant get enough of it!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 10:14 PM
Maybe she\'s wearing pheros too. You know Beaches makes a shampoo (although I can\'t see that being effective). I\'ll tell you this JBB does get hits. It ain\'t JB #1 but it\'s good. It\'s sad actually because something tells me if APC had more pheros in it would be the bomb all on it\'s own. Have you worn any of this stuff to work regularly?

-The Bat

Andy
08-19-2002, 01:46 AM
Interesting hit ....

Phero: 3dr AE / 1sp Andro
Lovation: Danceclub

I walked up one of the stairways to get to the restrooms, the area infront of them was crowded and it took some time to get past the people. Suddenly this supercute face rushed from the right in my sight and \"Wow, you are so cute\" came somehow out of my mouth.I don\'t know why I said that, I think I was up to think it only but it made his way to the outside /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. She turned around and smiled at me, a really nice cute smile. I asked her for her name and before I knew what was happening we sat down at a table in the chillout area. At 11:50pm we left the club, because it was late for her. Well ... she\'s still here (at my place), it\'s 11:41am now and she didn\'t get to work /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif .OMG guys .. she\'s a goddess .. and it\'s really hard not to show it... remember DocLove Andy .. remember DocLove Andy ... remember DocLove Andy. I\'ll try to give some infos later ... she\'s in the shower right now .. and I have not much time.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 08:52 AM
Meeting chicks on the street Andy? Now what would your mom say about that? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 09:51 AM
So got my new AE and have been trying it out. After a post-workout shower at the gym, put three drops of AE in my hair gel and three drops directly on my neck and shoulders. Went to the mall for some shopping chores and was wondering around waiting for my watch to be fixed.

Walked into one of the smell places (Bed and Bath?) and started to look at the essential oils. Suddenly, a cutie pie 20-something sales girl appears right next to me, really close. I\'m asking hard questions about the product and she\'s looking up at me with her big blue eyes and can\'t put together two cogent words. She\'s wearing a low cut blouse and her cleavage is right under my nose. I didn\'t hit on her (not my type and didn\'t see any future) and kept focused on the business at hand so she got the message and drifted off.

Still, she zoomed in on me above and beyond the call of retail sales duty. In fact, almost all the female sales people that day were exceptionally friendly and open.

I\'d say that AE certainly has some mojo. However, it does go stale and malodorous, much more so than the other products I\'ve tried.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:17 AM
Not to cast aspersions whatsoever on the power of your charm, \'mones or no \'mones, but just wanted to note that the saleswomen in Bath and Bodyworks seem trained to glom on to whoever walks in the door and hover and buzz till you want to smack them, talking about their specials and their new products and their this and their that till you can\'t hear yourself think...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:19 AM
Not to cast aspersions whatsoever on the power of your charm, \'mones or no \'mones, but just wanted to note that the saleswomen in Bath and Bodyworks seem trained to glom on to whoever walks in the door and buzz around till you want to smack them, talking about their specials and their new products and their this and their that till you can\'t hear yourself think.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:24 AM
what\'s \"kino\"?

Whitehall
08-19-2002, 11:02 AM
That\'s probably so but I do know her mind was not completely on business.

\"Kino\" is short for kinematic or somesuch root and means physical touching. So \"to give a target kino\" means to touch her arm, stroke her hair, hold her hand, etc on up to butt bumping and kissing. The idea is get touched back. Sorta public foreplay.

Watch next time you\'re on an airplane; the stewardesses give it to first class but not coach.

CptKipling
08-19-2002, 11:35 AM
Its definately a good idea to cover AE with something like SOE, started because I dont like the smell. I\'ve tried that twice with -none (JB-X) in my hair, and that seems to work nicely.

AE does seem to be a killer product, wish I\'d found it sooner!

EXIT63
08-19-2002, 12:46 PM
Red,
You may find this interesting.

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml (\"http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml\")
You\'ll find Kino about halfway down.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 01:01 PM
Thank you my sweetie. I bookmarked that, it\'s a big help.

EXIT63
08-19-2002, 01:08 PM
For you Babe, anything.

druid
08-19-2002, 02:39 PM
Cpt.: How exactly did you modify JB-X? TE in place of the NPA? What ratio? I have not tried any of the mixes yet but I have been experminting for a couple of months with phero.\'s. And I have RM and TE.

Watcher
08-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Ive just had a look as well EXIT63 i could find this very useful we may as well port a fair few of those terms over here to the forum and implement them, i didnt see DIHL over there at fastseduction.com.. Its very interesting, now i know what kino means i had a vague idea but thanks for that. Marked for future reference.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-19-2002, 10:46 PM
\"Cpt.: How exactly did you modify JB-X? TE in place of the NPA? What ratio? I have not tried any of the mixes yet but I have been experminting for a couple of months with phero.\'s. And I have RM and TE.\"
-Druid

I believe he said he stated substituting some of the NPA with TE to dilute the mix. RM:NPA:TE 40:5:30 (which gives RM:\"NPA STUFF\" 8:3). In theory he made some kind of JB-X bootleg. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 07:31 AM
Yeah thats right. I made it so it would be easier to spray on, well not easier but more cost affective and with less of an OD risk.

I think i messed up my calculations, I did them when I was tired and rushed it.

I RE-modified my mix.

Because NPA and TE are basically in a ratio of 1:4, you have to have 4 drops of TE to make up 1 of NPA. 30/4 =7.5, not very helpfull. I added another 10 drops of TE, so that you do in fact get 8:3 RM:\"NPA stuff\", but instead of the usual concentration of 0.352 mg/ml, you get 0.105 mg/ml.

Need to increase the NPA stuff % though. Perhaps 8:3.75 (an extra 3drops of TE for every 8 of RM and 1 of NPA.

I dont know what the *approximate* volume of a spray is, but this is definately a more apropriate dose of -none, means it will diffuse much better.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:49 AM
Why\'d you remodify it was working so well. I would\'ve left it alone, that\'s why I didn\'t remodify JB #1 once it worked so well for me. But It\'s good to experiment. Tell us how your modifications worked once you get a chance to see the effects.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 10:33 AM
Phero: SOE

Last night I was sitting at this booth in a local pub with a few friends of mine. About an hour after I arrive I notice an female aquantence of mine enter. She probably knows me the least out of all my friends but I start talking with her as if we\'ve been best friends for years. We start flirting with each other and before I know it, her hands on my thigh and my arm is over her shoulder while I\'m listening to her tell me how good I smell. She must of mentioned how good I smelt like 3 or 4 times, and in my opinion SOE does not smell that nice, so I know the phero\'s were working for me. She asked me what I was wearing and I just reponded by saying \"ah, you probably never heard of it.\" Any way, this hit was kinda weird cause I totally ridd-off off the whole phero thing up into this point and just decided to work on my confidence and overall attitude around women. I totally discarded the whole phero thing and the only reason I have even been wearing SOE lately is because by the time I decided to not use phero\'s my SOE had already been shipped. Yet, I have been doing pretty good with the ladies lately, and up until last night I attributed all my success to the tips I have been learning on certain email sites and in various articles. However, I never once took into consideration that the SOE I have been wearing could have also been of help - to be honest, everytime I applied the SOE I totally forgot I was wearing it after about an hour or so. Any way, I think attraction on a non-physical level is all about one\'s inner confidence, attitude and strategy. However, I think pheromones can give you an edge. I am pretty interested to see the reactions I can get using some none based products.

Later Haters

Logan

DrSmellThis
08-20-2002, 10:44 AM
I don\'t want to double post, but for my latest A1 Fibronacci mix story, see the \"latest on A1\" thread. Exact amounts included, for you mad scientists among us.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 11:22 AM
Doctor, what does the fibronacci series have to do with all of this? (glad to read old posts if you\'ll direct me)

thnx

DrSmellThis
08-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Hit Squad II threads, and the Phero effectiveness threads have most of that. And/or do a search with \"phi\" and \"fibronacci\".

I often use the sequence to guide my phero mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 11:43 AM
If you have the time/patience- why?

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 05:17 PM
It has to do with mathmatical beauty, greek statues and such.

Watcher
08-20-2002, 05:24 PM
Tangent mathematics figuring out beauty and hip ratios etc. Tie this in with the perfect pheromone signature for optimum attraction. Greek statues are very interesting. EBT A1 keeps being a very interesting product. PCC is working well for me as a general mood controller and relaxation agent for both guys and girls around my area.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 05:25 PM
I\'m not sure what you\'re asking me. But I \"grokked\" why use fibronacci series driving home from work, it clicked into place and I \"a ha-ed.\" That\'s deep.

EXIT63
08-20-2002, 05:46 PM
Wow Red, Stranger in a Strange Land. You never cease to amaze me. Do you really like my song list?

Watcher
08-20-2002, 05:51 PM
Id add the old hit from
2 Unlimited \"Nothing like the rain\"

Dunno i just love that old song.

www.chez.com/krisalisator.com (www.chez.com/kristalisator.com)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 05:52 PM
I love Heinlein, don\'t you? Yes, really I do like your list. Had a visceral reaction to it, a la Oh yeah.

DrSmellThis
08-21-2002, 04:07 PM
OK, FullTilt, here is my summary, based on my own intuition and study.

The fibronacci sequence is present almost everywhere in nature where units in a series progressively increase or taper off, statically or over time.

It approximates the phi ratio as well as finite units in series can. Nature is all about finite units. (You are a finite unit.)

So it expresses how finite nature approximates perfect mathematical beauty, which typically cannot be expressed in finite numbers (e.g., pi continues into infinity).

It is one of the most, if not the most, prominent ratios according to which this happens.

For instance, follow the tip of your finger to your 1st knuckle to your 2nd, to the 3rd, to the wrist, to the elbow, to the shoulder. There\'s a fibronacci sequence right there -- in that series of segments. You can do the same type of thing moving from the tip of your toe to your neck.

Another instance is in the how leaves increase while growing on a plant, or in the number of leaves on various plants (Fibronacci\'s original example).

Here\'s a personal secret. Another ratio in nature is 5/4, which is the ratio of the average weight of an 18 y.o. man to an 18 y.o. woman. I don\'t know of anyone else that has talked about this besides myself, but I suspect very strongly it is important. I worked this out recently, and suspect it often applies to weight progressions. The ratios in AE are identical to this, and based on weight.

Phi can sometimes be applied to weights too, as it applies to volumes, and the masses factor out if they are equal (when comparing things).

Sorry to veer off topic, but I hope this was of benefit.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 04:39 PM
Thank you, I appreciate the thorough answer.

Watcher
08-21-2002, 05:43 PM
That could be very useful drsmell this that ratio 5/4 in other words 1.25 - 1 is an important statistic i will take the tangent maths further on that one. The average between those two is 1.125 which im thinking was another ratios somewhere it could be the hip-waist ratio 1 for men 0.7 in women although it seems that recently those have changed upwards to 1.125 for men and 0.8 for women. Men being the dominat of the speices that could be important. Ok im probably putting something like bullshit out here or not understandable but its interesting. And because Alter ego is related mmm Phil Stone is a very gifted man.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Math and pheros, what a combo.
-The Bat

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 05:29 AM
Both combine to give one major headache! lol

DrSmellThis
08-22-2002, 05:55 AM
I am thankful for Phil Stone, no doubt. I do doubt he is aware of this stuff, however. It would be cool if he had been.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 06:03 AM
Any news on recent phi mixes? I remember your last one was a success. Are you planning on adding Cops soon? Ok so we would need to know the concentration of EW for that, and even then it doesnt fit ah well.

DrSmellThis
08-22-2002, 06:21 AM
CK,
See \"latest on A1\" thread for phi ratio hit story.

CptKipling
08-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Thanks Doc

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 02:16 PM
It\'s not a \"real\" hit, but I guess that reporting it won\'t hurt. Yesterday night I was sleeping with a girl I have been knowing for a while. During lovemaking I was wearing NPA alone and nothing out-of-the-ordinary happened (ordinary means increased sex drive from both of us and wilder lovemaking).

After the fireworks and a shower we got some sleep, then when she woke up she said \"WOW, I had a wonderful and incredibly long dirty dream\" and went on telling me the details. She then said that it seldom happens to her, and that the only other time she could remember was a week ago... The same time I was there wearing a lot of JB#2.

I remember that someone once posted something about NPA having this effect on girls... Any more evidence? We might have discovered NPA\'s secret ingredient: the mighty WildDream-O-Matic pheromone /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-22-2002, 03:34 PM
I heard someone was planning an NPA + PPC mix. Is anyone still doing that?

-The Bat?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Okay, I\'ve got a second interview with this company monday, so I\'m going to drop on the JB #1 and see what happens. Made a great impression with the woman I interviewed with so let\'s hope this works. And maybe the next interviewer will be a woman too. (Many companies hire women to do the HR work) so this will be interesting.

-The Bat

xvs
08-25-2002, 02:19 AM
I hope your interviewer isn\'t on her period, or she may be scared of you!

DrSmellThis
08-25-2002, 03:36 AM
Today I tried an experiment I call the \"Anti-Passover.\"

It involved smearing all the chem set pheromones on my door, with a couple drops of 500:1 EW.

There is an unfuckinbelievable young lass that just moved across the hall from me.

I\'ll let y\'all know how it turned out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 06:24 PM
\"I hope your interviewer isn\'t on her period, or she may be scared of you!\"
-XVS

Let\'s hope she isn\'t, that would be very bad. I don\'t think they\'ve got too many others in the running but I don\'t really know, so I\'m just going to try my best, pray and hopefully the mones will help too. Who knows. My initial interview went great so let\'s see what happens.

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-26-2002, 05:21 AM
Good luck, Mr Bat!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 03:43 PM
Ok... Some time ago I posted on the \"Comparison between hits\" thread that I wasn\'t getting much from RM, and that I was going to run a RM-only test (I often use JBX instead)...

So this afternoon I decided it was the time. I put on 2 half-dabs of RM, so approximately one dab total, one behind each ear, and went to this friend of mine\'s house (birthday party). Now, the fragrance of RM was a bit light (very little applied, as stated before), and was noticeable only if you were about 3 feet from me or less.

The first hour passes almost with no action, then I see a girl I was hangin\' around with some time ago, and smile at her, but I choose not to start a conversation. Instead I keep talking with my friend, and here and there I make sure to pass near her, so that she can smell the RM.

After some time I was doing this trick, I was pretty sure that she sensed something. She appeared nervous and she sometimes looked through the room, just like she was searching for something; that was what I was trying to achieve: let her sense the none in RM just for a few moments, so that she would keep wondering where that scent would come from.

At last, I finally approach her: almost instant DIHL after a few seconds of \"conversation\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I guess she was glad to have found that scent that had been flowing around her. After a few minutes, we have this (almost) exact exchange:
Her: \"Well, are you still having so much fun with... that girl?\"
Me: \"Um, look, we\'re more geared towards being friends than lovers\"
Her: \"Sure. Friends with benefits, I guess. But I\'m not sure you\'re getting the best for you.\"
Me: \"Might be, what would it be the best for me then\"
Her: \"I\'d be glad to make you understand (!!!), but committed as you are it might be unfair, would it be?\"

To cut a long story short, we ended in another room /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif no fireworks since there was a lot of people in the house, but anyway a nice hit. I\'m however planning to repeat these RM-only trials in the very following days.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Don\'t know what happened. First off the interview was short. (But I was informed it would be). He seemed impressed with my résumé but he didn\'t tell me whether or not I had the job. The girl that represents me is always talkative and very friendly. I don\'t know if that\'s the way she is or if it\'s the mones but as I\'ve noted the reps are a lot friendly than normal sense I started wearing the \'mones.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 07:35 AM
There\'s a guy in the parking garage in my building at work - well, background info - parking here is $200 a month, and that\'s for whatever space you can find in the garage and good luck to ya - a reserved space is much more expensive, IF you can get one, there\'s an even longer waiting list, ok, so a parking space is a very valuable thing, and of course I don\'t have a reserved space, and I come in at 10:30 so as to avoid the traffic because my attorney\'s clients are mostly west coast anyway so they don\'t start calling till noonish, so by the time I get in there really ISN\'T anyplace to park. OK. There\'s a young guy who runs the parking garage who I have to see every morning to give him my key because I\'m parked out in the aisle blocking someone else and they\'ll have to move my car, and he writes on an envelope and takes my key, puts it in the envelope, seals the envelope, and hands me a claim ticket, so I\'m standing around for a little while near him and its close in the garage, no air circulation. Since the second day I started wearing copulins, he\'s started saving a space for me and it\'s a nice space near the elevator. He puts an orange traffic cone in that parking space and then he sits himself down and reads the paper and waits for me to drive in, then he goes and removes the cone so I can park. That space is worth 300.00 a month and I\'m getting it for nothing just because he likes me. But he never liked me that much before PCC.

The guy who delivers the mail - always friendly, a very nice man, nothing remarkable about our interaction - today I woke up feeling really sexy and I put extra PCC on and jasmine lotion. So he\'s behind me where the mailboxes are and he gets within about 5 feet of me and starts humming, nice voice, i don\'t pay much attention. He comes around to the front of my desk (for no reason, it was out of his way) and stands in front of my desk and sings \"Chances Are\" (chances are, if my composure kinda slips whenever you come into view, chances are you\'ll think that I\'m in love with you...) - I was reviewing attorney dockets when he started that up and I just sat here looking at him. He got done singing and said to me, real low, Did you like that? and I said mm-hmm and he walks off, smiling at me over his shoulder. I\'ve been around the man almost three years and he\'s hardly said a word to me.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 08:01 AM
This is a post-hit follow up, I guess. My SO\'s pretty good to call me but really generally doesn\'t give good phone. I just hung up from the sexiest phone call I\'ve ever had from him, voice very low and passionate, referencing all the stuff we did together last time and how I was so wet (PCC, thank you) and how he hasn\'t been able to stop thinking about me since, and after bringing me up to fever pitch and torturing me for awhile with this kind of talk, said he had to go, but \"I just wanted to call and tell you how I feel.\" That\'s big, for him, to admit to feelings. He\'s good to call me but he\'s generally pretty businesslike, pretty brisk. That\'s the best phone I\'ve ever had from him.

upsidedown
08-28-2002, 08:13 AM
FTR,

Nice stories. I\"ve been out of town for about a week...and I have about 900 posts to read through, so you may have already covered what I\'m about to ask you. But, before I left, you mentioned that the PCC was getting you depressed and messing up your sense of smell. But, it sounds like you\'re still wearing the stuff. So, how have you dealt with it? Are you just toughing it out, have you gotten used to the smell and doing OK now, or are you putting the PCC away from your face to deal with it? Just curious how you\'ve dealt with your strong initial negative reactions. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 08:19 AM
Dr. SmellThis said he thought I could get used to it and to a large extent I have - I notice if I reapply it when I\'m tired, it will accentuate lethargy and give me a headache, but first thing in the morning I am doing real well with it. I\'ve been putting it on the back of my neck and on my lower body so its not so close to my nose - but the biggest thing is, and I\'m sure this is the secret, for me, the tiniest bit of SOE under my nose and a little on my wrists. SOE makes me feel so relaxed and comforted and I love the smell of it extremely, I almost think I\'m hooked. It balances out the PCC for me, and it doesn\'t take much.

I do also think that one reason I had headache and was so extremely grouchy - I have mentioned this in another post but will say it here to save you time - is that the reactions I had to it were so extreme that my head immediately started to scramble for control and couldn\'t find it, which alarmed me. I had to learn to relax into this stuff. It still does make me a little loopy and I wouldn\'t wear it on a day I had a filing, or to do any technical work.

EXIT63
08-28-2002, 12:51 PM
It\'s workin baby. It\'s for real. You got em right where you want em. Now there\'s doubt in anyones mind WHO\'S IN CHARGE! ! !

With great power comes great responsibility.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 12:54 PM
And one more...young cutie attorney across the hall from me - we never talk much, joke around a little occasionally - he came out of his office today and smiled and WINKED at me (?)...stood around talking a little ... this afternoon asked to speak with me privately and said he just doesn\'t want the secretary he has now, she\'s too confrontational, and thinks I would be better, would I please consider being his secretary. This is based on nothing, I mean, he has never seen any work of mine.

I said yes, what the hell, you can see i don\'t have enough work.

This is too WEIRD!

I\'m ordering PI/w.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 01:09 PM
You must have the best smile and charm in the world FTR! That\'s amazing that he wants you to work for him and he\'s never seen your work at all. Strange - The pheros must be talking &amp; working for you in many ways! If the money is great, maybe it will be a good change...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 01:41 PM
This is to the Masters. I have tried TE,AE, NPA/APC,PI. at different strengths and places. I am trying to get the notice of a sharp looking lady at work. She and I get along great. I just need that extra help. We are friendly and I see a few signs like hair flipping. I am currently using TE, AE, and NPC/Apc in many combinations. What are your suggestions?

DrSmellThis
08-28-2002, 01:46 PM
Stardate 2002.

A force has been unleashed upon the planet.

A Red force.

We have taken to our ships.

We must....keep...control.

But the monitor is showing an approaching being! Full magnification, Hung Lo! What...in...God\'s...name...is it?!

/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 02:00 PM
I know what it is. I figured it out on the way home. My senior attorney is Of Counsel, a rainmaker, and quite powerful. But the two that I just got decided to go into patent law after having been scientists, one of them a professor at a well-known university for 20 years, teaching medical students, quite respected in his field (ph.d. pharmacology, post doc work in microbiology and I forget what else) - this newest one is also a ph.d. with post doc work in something awesome and goddawful, (nuclear medicine?) and well-credentialed, used to respect. They come into the law and don\'t get anywhere near the respect they\'re used to because now they\'re student associates, the lowest form of life on earth, and everything in a law firm is about rank as an attorney - it doesn\'t matter who you were if you had a former professional life. You start at the bottom with nothing and have to work your way up all over again. Teeny office, no window. 1st years get one window offices. Etc etc. So the reason this new guy wants me is because he can see that I show respect to the former professor even though he has no rank, and he wants a little of the respect he\'s used to. That\'s what it is. Because I have more rank and more pull as a senior secretary than a student associate has, and the secretary the winking guy has now is a floor supervisor, and she probably does do him however she feels like, because she can - he\'s the last of the people she has to please. I won\'t get any more money, but that\'s fine. I just need more work, and biopharm work is interesting.Ah...see the benefits of respecting your partner\'s mind? even in the workplace...(sorry i couldn\'t resist)

CptKipling
08-28-2002, 02:10 PM
Ok here are my thoughts.

Use the NPA/APC (JB#1), and put 2 sprays on your neck and spread to your chest. Then put 1 dab on your chin.

Put 3 or 4 drops of AE on your forearms (apply to one and then rub together).

VARIATION: 2 sprays TE, 1 or 2 dabs PI.

Edit: Go in agressively, don\'t act affraid of rejection.

Warning: Beware of the consequences of looking for sexual hits in the workplace (SEXUAL HARRASMENT).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Ah ConfusedMan, it\'s great to hear someone doing the pheros at work thing. I\'d love to hear about what happens but this is what I\'ve been telling people recently, a little JB #1 on the chin (someone was using JB #2 like this also) it works wonders with the ladies. The chin is perfectly positioned for it.
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 02:41 PM
Jambat, have you discovered anything new recently regarding JB-X?

xvs
08-28-2002, 04:26 PM
Has Jambat ever tried JB-X?

I remember that some of his mixes were \'theoretical\' /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-28-2002, 08:18 PM
Cpt Kipling, regarding that girl with the hair - any way you could find out and tell me what she used on it? inquiring minds want to know...

Watcher
08-29-2002, 12:47 AM
Inquiring minds would really like to know. Common spit it out.

CptKipling
08-29-2002, 12:15 PM
hmmm....yeah? Oh me!

Yeah I\'ll look into it.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

regarding that girl with the hair

<hr></blockquote>

Never met a girl without hair, but i know what you\'re on about!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 12:19 PM
Sinead, anyone?

seriously, wish i knew what shampoo or conditioner or whatever it was that you liked so much

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 03:34 PM
Well, I truely haven\'t tried JB-X. I haven\'t had any money to get NPA because all my cash goes toward bills right now. But as soon as I get some work I\'ll try it personally. People have had nothing but good things to say about it. I take that back I remember someone saying their hits were sparatic but most people say that it\'s a great mix. I don\'t know if people are saying it\'s better than JB #1 or not but people do like it. I heard the scent was great too (RM does have a great scent). But the only thing I said was to add some veggie gycerine so it would stick. You know how JB #1 is somewhat oily and sticks to skin a little better, well with VG in your JB-X mix you\'ll get the same effect. I got the RM and VG mixed I just need the NPA.

-The Bat

SwingerMD
08-30-2002, 10:50 AM
Hi all,

Just tested my 8:2 SOE/NPA mix (More SOE heavy than DD1) at one of my fav swing hangouts that I haven\'t been to for a while. I used about 10\" total. So far nothing in the way of significant hits. Did get one gal that seemed to be eyeing me for a bit. Unfortunately I think I may have to add more NPA to this mix (going with DD1) since it seems for most of the time that I was there everyone pretty much stayed in the foyer and chatted up a storm. I did get some good dances in, but mostly everyone seemed more inclined to talk rather than dance /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif. I\'ll keep on trying this mix till it\'s gone then mix up some DD#1.

Funlover
08-30-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey DrSmellThis,

How did your \"Anti-Passover\" experiment turn out? Does she still live across the hall? Or has she moved in with you, now??

I\'m dying to know...

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 01:51 PM
Yes, yes, inquiring minds want to know...

DrSmellThis
08-30-2002, 10:32 PM
She\'s friendly and looking at me with sparkling eyes, but I\'m acting very cool toward her. It\'s hard!

It\'s maybe not good to rush when you live across the hall and she is no doubt used to every dude goin\' ape [censored] over her.

What do you think guys?

Funlover
08-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Yes Dr, I think you are doing the right thing. Play a little hard to get...don\'t want to appear too \"needy\". That will make her want you more. I wonder if using some cops would make her think you are already doing fine with the ladies, and increase her desire. I don\'t know. You are the \"expert\" on these things. I\'m just glad to be learning!!

I wish you the best of luck with her!

Funlover

DrSmellThis
08-31-2002, 03:52 AM
Believe me, there are cops galore on my door.

Those who know me might be amused to know I\'ve put photos of Greek nudes, complete with Phi ratios, on my door as well.

I\'m too shy to describe this woman any further. Britney is barking.

Funlover
08-31-2002, 07:59 AM
Gee Doc... Has she commented on your photos or Phi ratios? I\'ll bet you\'re making her wet everytime she leaves and comes home. Maybe you\'d better get that trusty ole digital camera out and email me a pic of this chick...

Hey, have you tried the PPA or PAN on your door yet?

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 03:14 PM
Lemme see now...hm hm hmm, scratch my head, oh, carry the one -- somethin\' don\'t add up...nekkid wimmin pitchurs on the FRONT DOOR liberally sprinkled with Eau de Come Hither/shy?

Uh-huh. I hear Britney barking, too...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 03:22 PM
A minor hit from RM only... this happened to me this afternoon, just before heading back home for dinner. I was in my local blockbuster store, basically to browse some DVDs and nothing else. I even forgot I had the RM on /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I was about to leave but decided to have a look to the VHSs too. There I found a cute blonde and her brunette friend (a 8 and 6 respectively), having a look at Vanilla Sky\'s VHS envelope. \"Oh, that\'s a nice one\" I said. Usual conversation about the movie, their impressions about the envelope summary (they couldn\'t decide themselves about which one to pick up), then I said \"I watched it last week, but I\'d be glad to watch it again, I like it\". Then the brunette says \"I\'d like to watch it too... My friend wants to pick another one! Maybe we could watch it together, when she\'s not around, what do you think?\" The blonde then seemed a little upset (actually she was a little nervous all the time... her period maybe?), and told her some crap about that today it was her turn to choose the movie, etc...

Ultimately I said \"well, I think you\'ll get your choice done, so I\'m leaving... (to the brunette) I hope to have a choice to watch that movie with you!\" and exited the store. I stood there and pretended I was trying to make a phone call... When the girls came out the brunette came to me and said \"our house is there (points /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) and the name on the bell is *****, if you want to drop there sometimes we... uhm... I\'ll be glad about it.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Only a minor hit, but still interesting. I wore 2 dabs of RM on my neck, about 6 hours before the hit.

xvs
09-01-2002, 12:43 AM
she told you to come by and it\'s a \'minor hit\'?

I think you are underestimating what that means.

And your taste in movies sucks too... vanilla sky was crap /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
09-01-2002, 12:51 AM
I think by his understanding its a minor hit for him and i would say a minor hit in my book to. Now sex and continued sex with a good looking 10 now thats a major hit. I found vanilla sky completley crap and it was a complete waste of 10 bucks to see it.

camusflage
09-01-2002, 05:17 AM
For the promise of hot nookie, I\'ll sit through two hours of schlock. Isn\'t that why movies like Vanilla Sky get made, for women to drag men to go see?

MadMaxx
09-01-2002, 05:58 AM
I agree with XVS. I\'d say NOT a minor hit, but then I guess everyone has different expectations!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 12:43 PM
Hi guys, just to clarify things, I classify it as a \"minor hit\" since I\'ve seen much wilder stuff happen when wearing pheros, NPA based mixes especially. On these days I\'m spending more time trying RM only, to help me compare it against other products/mixes.

I actually remember that someone on the forum (jamesdeanmartin, JDM if I\'m not wrong) got a sex hit with RM only, getting laid with a gorgeous 10 blonde rockette or something like that... That\'s what I\'d call a major hit!

In closure, I pretty much liked Vanilla Sky /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

SwingerMD
09-01-2002, 01:07 PM
So basically this would have been a major hit if you followed up on her offer /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . As for me the major hit that I had from RM was this gal that asked me to dance, started to shower info and questions on me, and then led me into a tight Balboa hold . . . well not quite . . . her back hand was firmly gripping my ass (supposed to be by my shoulder, but I\'m not complaining /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ). So for me major hits don\'t have to end up with sex since I\'m not looking for that (yet /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ).

P.S.: I also liked Vanilla Sky

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Swinger, good point! Actually I have to say that I wasn\'t attracted to the brunette very much (to tell the whole thing, I approached them looking for attention from the blonde); however I think it might be an idea to wait a few days before knocking on their door, and see their reactions. Be sure that if it was the blonde to offer, I\'d have promptly followed up /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ... We\'ll see what happens in the following days, I think I\'ll want RM by my side again.

oscar
09-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Nimbus,

If you hooked the wrong fish last time, why not change lures next time.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 01:56 PM
Hi oscar... I think that when I met them, the blonde was on her period (you know, she had that upset look and it seemed to get worse when I approached them), so it would be interesting to see their reactions to RM, when her monthly visitor has gone away.

The funny part would be when I visit their house, and it\'s brunette\'s turn with the period... /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif But I guess I\'ll risk. Possible alternatives might be JB#2 (I had a lot of success with this one), or DD#1... In a couple of days I\'ll decide.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 06:53 PM
This was a major hit. You got invited to the house in minutes. (Although that\'s how many grade - B psycho babe movies start off). I\'m suprised you got this reaction with RM, but some people are saying that RM is better than we previously thought. But I\'m just so anxious to try JB-X. As for Vanilla Sky, it was phat, confusing for those with short attention spans true (the same people who couldn\'t figure out the basic plot of Mission Impossible 1), but I understand this is the MTV age. I saw the original \"Abre Los Ojos\" (meaning \"Open Your Eyes\"), now that was confusing. Watching a movie that involved and reading sub-titles. The American version cleared a lot up for me. And what about Tech Support. You always need a cool guy who talks in riddles. Maybe I\'ll start doing that.

-The Bat

xvs
09-02-2002, 03:34 AM
I didn\'t find Vanilla Sky to be confusing.

Just really annoying.

But anyway, sorry. I don\'t mean to bring up extraneous topics or start an argument...

Sorry!

CptKipling
09-02-2002, 05:27 AM
Ok, JBX + APC...

I decided to start from scratch. Got a spare atomiser and put in 10 drops of APC, 15 drops of RM and 5 drops of NPA. I added an extra 2 drops of RM because i hadnt quite got the scent I had before.

Its definately thinker, but I would still like to cut it more. Anyway, applied 8 dabs to my head: 2 behind each ear, and the rest spread out over my neck (front and back) and upper chest. Its a heavy dosage but I was going to an outdoor music thing and I wanted to give my school friends a strong -none presance.

Basically, lots of positive reactions. Loads of eye contact, good body language, conversations. Went with my g/f though, so they were not exactly persuable. Oh yeah, she seemed to like it aswell! Same again at a party. Looks good gentlemen.

franki
09-02-2002, 01:34 PM
Ok, I went clubbing saturday night.

I applied 5 drops of AE (my first test of Alter Ego), two sprays of TE and some stripes of SOE. I admit I must have been close to OD-Territory. As a cologne I used Hugo Boss Elements Aqua.

Well at the start of the night (11pm) I got a lot of looks and eye-contact from girls as usual. A girl who was on the dancefloor one or two feet from suddenly asked my if I would like to meet her sister. Her sister was standing at the bar, because she was very shy. So I went with the girl who asked me (31) to her sister (19) (both were short and not very cute). There was also this other girl (24) who was a friend of the two sisters and was a lot more interesting. All three were Russian.

The shy one offered me a drink, but I didn´t take the offer. I talked to the girls, the first question of them was about what kind of job I got and my car. The two sisters were definitely not my type so I decided to move on.

The interesting thing was that the 24-year-old suddenly popped up after two hours in another room of the club. She danced near me with a nice smile, she was definitely trying to get my attention. The fact that she came to me was definitely a phero effect.

Unfortunately I made the wrong decision that time. I decided to not pursue the girl, because I thought I could get something better (you can do strange things when you have drunk a little alcohol). I sometimes find it hard to decide what kind of girl I am going after and I realise that this is not a good thing, especially because women like men who know what they want. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Of course it turns out that I can´t get a nicer girls that night. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Another thing I noticed is that after about three hours of being in the club there is the need for refreshing myself with cologne. When the night moves on I get less and less positive hits and more and more girls who move away (OD-reaction?). My guess is that this is due to the vanishing cover fragrance. Anyone else notices this?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 02:58 PM
In theory to make pheros really work in clubs you have to OD somewhat so eventually ladies will start to say \"Wait a minute, way too much phero.\" Well they won\'t say it but you get the picture. This happened to me. I ODed one time and a girl literally ran from me and hid behind her friend. She wasn\'t really scared but it was pretty funny. And women did start reacting negatively. At first I was dancing with about 4 girls (bachlorette party) then after that a few others. Things went well for awhile. When things calmed down my mistake was reapplication too. (I was using JB #1 so you know what happened there). Carry a bottle of APC or whatever your cover is and use that instead of your actual phero mix.

-The Bat

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 08:21 AM
Franki,

I\'ve had some experience in the clubs and I think the increase in negative hits with time is due to skin metabolism - the bacteria on the skin are changing the pheromone signature. I\'ve found that repeated dosing works best. A corollary is that with time, the girls get drunker so that a stronger dose can hit the target without a negative response - maybe.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 12:03 PM
I\'ll agree with you on the fact that alcohol makes pheros go straight to a woman\'s brain. I\'ve never been a fan of drunken chicks but they do make for good hit material. I had one that was just all over me. We chilled but she was just ready to go and once again the jealous (or whatever) female friend pulled her away.

That\'s one thing I don\'t understand about chick. Men are supposed to be the ones who travel in packs right, okay but if a guy is dancing with a chick we don\'t go bust up his dance unless we just have to go. Can chicks just not stand to see their friends have a good time? Let\'s take the drunken chick out of the equation. Maybe her friend felt I would try something, but what\'s with the other chicks? You\'re dancing with their friend, she just grabs her and walks away. It\'s just childish. A guy would smack another guy upside the head for doing something like that. We wouldn\'t allow it.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Jambat, this happened to me twice (and both times the girl wasn\'t drunk), and I just ended up scratching my head about it just like you.

The next day I had lunch with a female friend of mine. I really enjoy those moments, they are the only ones when you can get a vague idea of what happens inside a woman\'s head... (no offense meant to women here in the forum!). So I tell her about the previous night, and I add \"maybe they were lesbians\". She then explains that no, that she pulled one of her friends away from a guy too, simply because she felt danger coming from him. I asked how could she feel danger coming from him, and she plainly answered that it\'s a special feature of women\'s sixth sense... \"But (the best one is coming, watch for it) then wasn\'t she upset that you ruined an affair with that guy? I mean, this doesn\'t happen between males\" .... \"(after looking at me for a long time) You see... What\'s the trouble about having pushed a potential trouble away? Guys are potential troubles for girls, girls are potential f*ck fodder (yes, word for word /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ) for guys; it\'s up to us to choose carefully... And before you ask, girls have no trouble in choosing and picking up guys until they found a nicer one. Do you really think that given any girl in this restaurant, you could find one unable to find a mate within this very room?\"

I have to say that I left her while still meditating on her words...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Maybe that\'s it, that\'s the only thing that could possibly make sense. But in theory doesn\'t this say your friend isn\'t smart enough to know who to dance with in a club? I mean it\'s only dancing. I mean if she sees her friend walking out the door with a man it\'s one thing but I mean come on. It\'s a bit over protective if you ask me. If you think it\'s that bad maybe you should stay home because no one\'s having fun. \"Here, let me pull you away and put you with the guy I think you should dance with.\" And to think the girl thought she was hanging out with her friend but came to find out she was actually hanging with her mom.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Jambat, you\'re right, it seems overprotective and bothering to me too... But it doesn\'t seem to be an uncommon behaviour for girls; maybe the definitive answer is that some girls are uncommonly jealous towards a particular friend of theirs, and if they can find a girl that accepts this behaviour, they will ultimately hang out together because a sort of \"mother/daughter and vice-versa\" kind of relationship has just born. Just guessing...

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 01:15 PM
Picking up one girl out of a pack is an art!

Two good approaches:

1) Run in a pack of guys so that every girl has attentions from at least one guy. Problems are that not every pair is going to be the match that they expected.

2) As a single guy, move in and focus your attentions on the one that you\'re not particularly interested in. This disarms the Mother Hen and allows you to cut out the chick later.

Both are difficult to pull off but doable. Better is to have a single wingman and hit on pairs of women.

I had one experience in a casino in Nevada where I got to take my target to my hotel room but her friend asked that I leave a credit card!!! She settled for a drivers license, thankfully, since no way on the card! Got it back in the morning.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 04:28 PM
I had one experience in a casino in Nevada where I got to take my target to my hotel room but her friend asked that I leave a credit card!!! She settled for a drivers license, thankfully, since no way on the card! Got it back in the morning.

Personally this is actually somewhat better than snatching someone away because you don\'t find that person is right for your friend. I like the idea of playing it safe but somethings are just plan wrong. Hey if I\'m running off to a hotel room with some chick (not that I pick up chicks in this fashion) and her friend wants me to leave ID, fine. Strangely enough I\'d actually respect that.

-The Bat

Gerund
09-04-2002, 09:29 PM
You know, I agree with Jambat...

If I\'m a complete stranger to a girl and her friends, I can understand one them wanting some kind of concession from me -- a willingness on my part to be known/identifiable. Although, I might ask if a *photocopy* of my Driver\'s License would be acceptable.

All-in-all, it seems pretty reasonable to me. If I had a female friend about to leave to go be alone with a guy that we\'ve never seen before or heard of, and he was unwilling to provide identification, I\'d have to wonder what he was hiding.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 07:26 AM
I thought it was not unreasonable too - that\'s why I went along with the DL part.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 10:25 PM
How often do you guys and gals hit the clubs?
-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 10:39 PM
Re the friend snatching her friend away from the \"dangerous\" guy ... it happens a lot, and it\'s something you expect your best girlfriend to do for you. Often when two women go out together, or at least in my experience, we make agreements with each other beforehand. Guys at the table v. no guys at the table, don\'t let me go home with anybody, I don\'t care what I say or how drunk I get -- especially deals made re babysitting the other about drinking - if one\'s designated driver and it\'s the other\'s night to howl and she tends to get carried away, then sometimes you agree to babysit. In which case, if you see what looks to you like trouble coming and your buddie\'s on her third and you know that her fourth is one too many, you grab her by the elbow and hiss in her ear. I\'m concurring with you all that it\'s by agreement between the two women, but sometimes the agreement is more than tacit, and it\'s for a reason. What is it, one out of four women has been raped? Who knows how many more, date raped and didn\'t report it because they just knew they said no and struggled at some point but were really too f*cked up to remember ... I don\'t mean to be accusatory, because I don\'t think anyone here would hurt a woman, but just to remind you that we have good cause to fear.

franki
09-07-2002, 03:00 AM
2-5 times a month

CptKipling
09-07-2002, 10:06 AM
How about jealous girlfriends of your g/f trying to tease you apart? /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 10:30 AM
FTR, your post adds sense to the whole story; I only fear that this way two women can get a lot of \"false positives\", i.e. when the trouble for a woman is there for real, it gets filtered out by the other woman, but when it\'s not and her friend misjudges it, she misses a potentially good time. I know that it\'s better to be safe than sorry (was this in some condoms commercial, BTW?), but what\'s the real trouble if the two women are going to spend together, or at least in the same local, the whole night time?

Or, as you suggest, I might just be underrating the potential dangers for women. I might get angry, shout loud and mock to a woman (and it used to happen with some old girlfriends of mine), but no way I could hurt her; probably some of the guys out there are far worse.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 04:27 PM
FTR does ad some much needed sense to it, that\'s for sure.
-The Bat

Xehupatl
09-08-2002, 06:36 AM
sooo ... our goal when we see that our \'target\' is dragged away by her friends would be to get her number and get her alone some time in the future?
boooring

ste

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Good move. If you can manage. The action is usually so quick your jaw is just on the ground and you\'re just stunned.

-The Bat

Whitehall
09-09-2002, 11:26 AM
After work Friday I was going to the grocery store and as I was walking by the hair cutting place, I decided to get the ears lowered. Went in to find a rather cute Vietnamese lady there, maybe 30 or 35, dressed reasonable well, showing a touch of cleavage and dressed to flatter her figure - all in all, a fine example of a decent little Asian woman. I asked for her in particular so the other guy went into the back, leaving just the two of us at her station where we were alone. I had refreshed my cologne/NPA combination 30 minutes before, mostly to further cover the NPA that had built up over the day. The mix had a drop of EW and a tad of A-1 too.

As she started to cut my hair, she starts by asking if I was a boss man - I joked a little about that then she starts cooing about how beautiful my hair is as she\'s cutting it. She\'s really getting into it, telling me how handsome I am and how I look like a movie star. She\'s got this twinkle in her eye so she\'s really having a strong reaction to the pheromones - a movie star? ME? Yea right, maybe Peter Lorrie meets Johnny Weissmuller.

After I was done, we touched some with that special tension of wanting to touch more but knowing you can\'t in public. I did complain about cut hair on my neck so unbuttoned my shirt, spread my collar out and leaned over so that she could brush my neck clean (and get another whiff.) She was trembling after that and DIHL.

Saw her the next morning as I was getting coffee next door and she was opening up the shop. She waved and I walked over and said hi. Told her I had slept on my haircut and asked how did it look. She just said \"You so very handsome man!\" with that smiling collapse at the knees.

I\'m going to have to go back and say hi again - maybe as she gets off work.

DrSmellThis
09-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Classic WH, for suggesting the potential of A1/cops for MTBE of -none. Especially since Asian Women are no doubt sensitive to it.

The 24 y.o. filmmaker I\'ve been seeing is partially blind since infancy (OK, here come the jokes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif); She has developed her other senses to an extremely sharp level. I sprayed one spray of Edge on my chest while she was across the room, still in bed, and she\'s like, \"OMG, what the hell is that?!\" She said it smelled \"pungent and unfriendly\" (boo hoo). She knows I use mones, and gently suggests my \"pheromone\" smell is too strong, from time to time -- of course she gets a lot closer than most others. She sure is horny with me, though. Wow. 24 -hour sessions. Classic example of \"what they say ain\'t what they do.\" (FTR will get me now, too.)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Ah, Dr. Smell, I was well and truly f*cked yesterday and still on Cloud 9, so much too serene to mess with you. :-) I moved to a new apartment over the weekend and my sweetie came over yesterday to christen it. We hit each room and the balcony. Here\'s women\'s magic bullet: PI/w plus PCC -- OH MY. HE had four orgasms and was hard again walking out the door, to his great astonishment. He said he hadn\'t felt like that since he was 17. -- I skipped the SOE because my one gel packet was lost in the move. No pillow talk, but then again, with sex that intense, who needs conversation.

Last pay period the question was, pay the phone bill or buy PI/w? I\'m really glad I chose the latter.

He has a new nickname: Magnificent Beast

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 11:53 AM
That\'s great Whitehall. I once had on 2 drops of PI behind my ears and got my hair cut by this fairly cute stylist. Oh yeah, hair salons are great testing grounds for whatever mix you are currently working on. Pretty much all women, and a few gay guys. Anyway, it took twice as long as usual to cut my hair, when she went to shampoo, she started scrubbing my ears, like she was trying to get the mones off. For the final trim, she was asking what my plans were for the evening and that she could change hers.. When I said good by, she said, \"See ya in three weeks\"... little soon for another haircut I thought, maybe it would be when she started ovulating again..;&gt; Gotta love the salon!

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:13 PM
That sounds like the usuall type of response.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 07:30 AM
well i had human bilolgy class last night and i was wearing TE. i had sprayed like four or five sprays of it on already. i decided one more would be good , so i set in the back of class and sprayy the edge up my shirt but alot was in the air. then this monstrous big mamma black girl walks in the door at the front of the class and asks whats that musky smell to some other girls. Then a hot blond you the know the wild lokking kind who dresses so hot and just bends over to show you her gstring starts making small talk with me about the test.

So i head to lab class i figure i had od so i put on my soe Gel pack to counter the effects, well my lab partner a friendly girl about a 7 asks me if i wanted to help her study today for out test on thursda. lol she has a boyfriend to but she just seems so flirty with me whenever i have on mones. i think the lab gives us something to talk about
i am a little bit abouve average looks probally and with the mones i think she is attracted to me. Anyway the TE has got me laid before so it does work its just hard to get the dosage right because i tend to over or underdose.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-12-2002, 06:38 PM
Asian chicks and biology class. Nice mix.
-The Bat

xvs
09-14-2002, 02:06 AM
ok, so tonight I had my usual mix of -nol, a1, etc. on.

I was in a bar, standing next to a girl, talking to a guy, and the girl suddenly had the typical A1 reaction: \"Do I know you? Haven\'t we met before?\"

Unfortunately, she said it to the guy I was talking to, who was almost as close to her as I was. She had no interest in me, but suddenly thought she knew him.

I think this is one case of my pheros working for another guy... the girl was kind of drunk and perhaps this interfered with her location sensing ability... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 09:07 PM
XVS, do you think A1 is worth having, given the cost of it. I am currently use -non, -none, -rone, and EW together. You mentioned that women asking if they knew you was a typical reaction. Any other typical reactions you could elaborate on.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 09:11 PM
XVS, I just recalled that I had a smilar experience except with EW, and it was with a guy. A guy and his wife were sitting a couple of meters away from me in a restaurant. The guy comes over to my table and repeatedly asked me whether he knew me from somewhere. I tried to sort it out, by finding out what he does etc. but he was in the military and I look like a long-haired musician, so he certainly didn\'t see me around the military. Anyway, he just couldn\'t stop repeating that I looked familiar, and finally he said that I looked like his buddy in the military. How? I can\'t imagine.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 09:16 PM
Can anyone offer clarification of the comment below.

\"Classic WH, for suggesting the potential of A1/cops for MTBE of -none. Especially since Asian Women are no doubt sensitive to it. \"

The reason I ask is that I am in an Asian environment, and I am now using cops extensively, but do not have A1 as of yet. I am trying to decide whether it is worth the money to get A1 or not.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 09:37 PM
I think I may have recogized a hit thanks to FTR\'s explanation of women\'s body language earlier on a thread. I was wearing EW, a couple drops of JB, and just a tiny bit of SOE. this stuff had been on me for about 10 hours though,so I don\'t even know how effective it would have been, but maybe it was. I sat down at the table next to a total babe, but I was basically facing her because I sat on the opposite side of my table. Well, she was really occupied calculating some numbers or something, and looking a bit stressed out. I was taking a glance at her now and then, and I don\'t know whether she was noticing or not but suddenly she looked up and just looked me right in the eyes so that I couldn\'t hold her eyes. I wasn\'t really sure what was going on. I mean, it could have been an invitation to communicate, but then again it could have been a way to get me to stop looking at her. Sometimes people piss me off by staring, so I look right in their eyes and scowl at them to get them to stop. However, I couldn\'t tell what her purpose was. She wasn\'t scowling. I also thought that maybe her eye contact with me was accidental, since she was stressed out and thinking about something. Of course she could have looked at the wall rather than into my eyes. Anyway, less than a minute later she puts both her arms up in a move as if she is going to tie up her hair, but doesn\'t actually tie it up, she just let\'s it fall again. Anyway, that\'s it. The end of the hit story. For the life of me I\'m still not 100% sure what was going on. I don\'t know whether she was coming on to me, or whether she was annoyed by my presence and my observation of her.

DrSmellThis
09-14-2002, 10:03 PM
MTBE = modulating the bad effects

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 10:08 PM
I think maybe she wanted you to either say something or stop looking at her because it was distracting her, not that she was annoyed that you were looking at her, because she did do the hair thing. Not long ago, I was at the grocery store and this man kept staring and staring and I finally scowled him straight in the eye and said \"What?!\" and he said, \"Oh, sorry, lady. You have beautiful eyes.\" If I hadn\'t been such a bitch, preoccupied collecting ingredients for a recipe and pressed for time, something could have happened there... Another time, I was sitting in a booth by the window of a restaurant by myself, and this man passed by, stopped and looked at me a second, I was deep in a daydream and smiled at him absent-mindedly, he walked on -- and in a minute, came back into the restaurant with a rose in his hand (from a street vendor nearby) -- handed me the rose, and said \"You look so lovely sitting there,\" and then ran off. I was too stunned to speak but I wish I\'d had the presence of mind to ask him to sit down. Maybe it was just a random act of kindness and he just wanted to give me a flower and go on about his business, but I still have that rose, and I certainly would have talked to him if he\'d wanted to talk. The point of the stories is to give you examples of openers. Next time, say something, MM! It doesn\'t really even matter what. If you\'re admiring her, tell her. I think her look directly at you was an unspoken \"What?!\" and your cue to speak. I was charmed by \"You look so lovely sitting there\" and \"You have beautiful eyes.\" Easy and direct, right?

EXIT63
09-14-2002, 11:16 PM
You look so lovely typing there. You\'re punctuation is beautiful. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-14-2002, 11:33 PM
I got up this morning, went to the gas station, filled up the car, checked the oil, put air in the tires, added some antifreeze, then went to Home Depot for supplies, came back here and changed out all the lightbulbs to full spectrum lightbulbs and installed dimmer switches on all the lights, installed shelves, installed curtain rods, moved furniture around, unpacked my books...I have no makeup on, hair in a ponytail, barefoot with dirty feet, I feel grimy and I smell like a dog. Actually. But there you have the power of cyber ... I could be a European coed ... with red lipstick ... or whatever else your heart desires, Exit.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-15-2002, 12:11 AM
FTR and EXIT get a room already. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

By the way, speaking of FTR I had a full tilt night tonight. One of the best nights out at a club with JB #1 on the chin and wrist respectively. First I went to a bar/club and things were kind of dead. So I chilled for awhile and came back when the club was jumping (usually they get hot around 12 - 1. So I come in and this thick blonde girl in a short black grabs me and starts dancing right away. So I\'m dancing with her for a while then the girl the party was for (the bachelorette) comes up to me and just starts grinding on me. (She was drunk so you know what happens with Alc and Pheros) so I\'m dancing with her and then another chick in the party comes over, she was a heavyset chick (but she was stacked and definitely heavyset in all the right places) and so I\'m dancing with three chicks until the first two leave and I\'m dancing on and off with the first chick for awhile. Cool. By the way my best luck is usually with bacherlorette parties so that\'s not new but it\'s like the pheros make the women\'s reactions stronger. You\'ll see what I mean.

Now I walk out of the bar into a club. The place is packed and it\'s hard to dance there, downstairs is packed too but bigger so there\'s a little more room and like three bachelorette parties going on. Triple cool. So I go downstairs and chill. No bites but I\'m not forcing it. This hot older woman (not really old but let\'s say mid-thirties early forties, busty, wide hips, nice butt, black skirt and tight foral print blouse) is dancing. So I move in. She grabs me and says to her friends \"Let\'s get some more people in the party.\" We dance for a few minutes while she\'s singing \"Dancing Queen\" to me (see the bad part about the downstairs is it\'s more disco, upstairs is rock, hip-hop and dance) then says she has to \"check on her mom.\" She kisses me on the cheek then passes me on to her friend who comes in close and starts to dance with me. Then the original woman comes back with her other friend and they all dance with me. (Three girls at once, twice in one night. A record broken. Thank you).

Finally I have to go. I get a kiss on the cheek from both girls (the third one left she was there with her boyfriend). There\'s was some girl snatching earlier in the outting but not much of that. (I was dancing with one girl and her friend came over to grab her. Her friend ignored her for awhile then finally left with her). Oh well, obviously this wasn\'t the night to cry over spilt milk believe me. In my book JB #1 is still king.

-The Bat

xvs
09-15-2002, 02:02 AM
The typical A1 reaction is \"haven\'t we met before?\", but it usually only seems to happen with HEAVY doses... like WAY more than you would ever use of -none.

One problem with A1 is that if I put that much on in a place where it gets into my nose (ie: on the neck under the chin, etc.) I often get an anxiety reaction: sweaty palms, etc.

So the idea (I forget whose idea it was) of putting it on the back of the neck is a really good one for me.

At lower doses, A1 just seems to make women relax. They don\'t see me as a threat they have to defend themselves against. They instantly feel comfortable with me.

This is important because I think I have heavy natural -none and also maybe look kind of intimidating (I think I look like a sweet pussycat, but other people tell me I look almost scary at times! I had to stop wearing my favorite black leather jacket because it took me over the top in intimidation, apparently.)

The high-dose \"haven\'t we met before\" reaction is interesting because it\'s one of the few reactions that actually causes the woman to introduce herself (though she doesn\'t think that\'s what she\'s doing, because she\'s convinced she already knows me). It doesn\'t work on just anyone, but will work fairly often if I stand next to the woman for perhaps 3 minutes (in a bar, etc.).

My typical mix is lower-dose A1, quite a good amount of -nol, and my own cologne and special sauce. I did some experimentation with NPA, pure -none and pure -rone in different combinations, but found that they all seemed to reduce the positive responses I was getting.

MaxiMog
09-15-2002, 04:54 AM
I read in another topic that A1 is found a lot in human sweat in a 4:1 ratio to -none. Perhaps the sweating and anxiety are a natural reaction of the body: lots of A1 and no sweat? Let\'s make some sweat then. And as you normally sweat as you move a lot, perhaps the bad feeling comes from the fact that you sweat without moving. The anxiety is a natural reaction to changes in your body that shouldn\'t normally be there. Did that make any sense?

MadMaxx
09-15-2002, 07:18 AM
Did that make sense? I\'m not sure. Sort of, but it is a bit hard to follow. I know that if I am sweating and not moving, it is usually because the room temperature is too hot and at such times I feel incredibly irritated.

MadMaxx
09-15-2002, 07:27 AM
XVS, thanks for the A1 info. The anxiety thing does not sound good at all. I don\'t know whether the stuff is worth the money or not. You say some women \"introduce\" themselves, but only when you are ODing. As for relaxing the women so that they don\'t see you as a threat, I feel that EW is really doing that for me. Really, it is working wonders. Believe it or not I have always had the same problem as you. My image is basically like a blond, long haired rock star. I could never figure out why most women want nothing to do with me, since I am not some kind of [censored]. Finally,a couple of my acquaintances told me that the girls are just too intimidated by me. I supposed it is partly my whole aura, and it could be -none related. Maybe I am already high -none because I am the type of guy where if I wear more than a little -none I become hostile and I literally cause some people to jump out of my way or shake.
So, anyway, I would like someone to convince me that A1 will make things even better for me, but from what I have heard so far. It doesn\'t sound like it would take me beyond what the EW is doing for me. But then again, I\'ll never know unless I try it.

MadMaxx
09-15-2002, 08:06 AM
Went to my salsa lesson again this evening. Two girls who are friends were there. I\'ve probably met them about 3 times before, and I knew that they seemed kind of friendly towards me and were probably a bit interested, but nothing major ever passed between us. Well, tonight the lesson was in a bar. Nobody was drinking, but I mention the bar because it is a different atmosphere than the dance studio. However, I don\'t think the bar atmosphere alone accounts for what happened. I did two things different today. I doubled my EW application and increased the JB for my usual 2-3 drops to 4 drops. To make a long story short, both of these chicks were really touching me time and time again; and holding my hand sometimes. One of them kept putting her hand on my leg and squeezing my arm. It was really wild. When we would dance I would get her laughing at something such as her mistake and she\'d be falling into my arms. Anyway, it was pretty exciting and romantic to say the least.

xvs
09-15-2002, 03:17 PM
The difference:

EW is female. It makes you seem as if you\'ve been with a woman recently.

This can probably relax some women in that you have something they subconsciously detect as an \"endorsement\" in that another woman has been intimate with you recently.

On the other hand, some people have said that it causes a jealosy reaction in some women.

A1 on the other hand is a male pheromone. It makes you seem like a very comfortable man to be with. I think that\'s a big difference!

Gerund
09-15-2002, 03:23 PM
xvs, please go key in your age &amp; gender in your profile~

Whitehall
09-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Hits are pretty common these days but here\'s my OLDEST female response.

I was at the Post Office, standing in line, when I made a statement that I figured would get the attention of the middle aged woman in front of me it line - \"What a fashion blunder - a plaid sport coat and a tattersall shirt!\" It was silly but true and something to hopefully get the converation going. (It was a very muted plaid, BTW.)

Instead of the woman in front, the woman in back pipes up that \"Oh, no, you\'re dressed really, really well. You look really nice. You\'re a very handsome man\" and so on and so forth. Well, I\'m certainly not handsome and it was an outfit that did clash a bit. The funny thing was that the woman was well into her 70\'s and she just wouldn\'t shush about how good looking I was. Any sober, non-pheromoned woman with vision acceptable to DMV would not have said that so I presume the pheromones were working on her.

MadMaxx
09-15-2002, 11:55 PM
XVS, thanks for pointing out the difference between A1 and EW. I can live with endorsement thing. In fact, that is one of the main reasons why I decided to try EW. So, far I haven\'t had any jealousy problems,and if I do in the future I think I might enjoy it.
However, whether I am viewed as a woman that is comfortable to be with or a man that is comfortable to be with, could be a problem. I mean,this stuff hasn\'t gotten me laid yet, so who knows what it really is doing to the women\'s mind. I\'m a little concerned about how the women are viewing me, but I am leaning toward thinking that it is not going to be a problem to be using a female phero. Appearance-wise I am unmistakeably male, and attitude-wise as well. Also, using -none should ensure a definite male-signature coming through. What do you think of that?

SwingerMD
09-16-2002, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I just came back from an interview for a job. I put an entire SOE gel pack about 30 min before meeting the interviewer. Had a nice interview with the lab head and one of the post docs. They both seemed fairly chatty and relaxed. The lab head even knew on of my fellow lifeguards (his mother plays golf with the lab head).

I probably won\'t find out until the end of this week if the SOE gel did it\'s job, although the stuff was certainly working several hours later. Two Punjabi gentlemen got on my bus on the way home, sat down next to me, and started to chat away through the entire ride. Man, I\'ve never heard anyone chat so incessantly and as loud as those two /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif .

**DONOTDELETE**
09-16-2002, 04:45 PM
Swinger-
How do you know they were Punjabi?

xvs
09-16-2002, 05:44 PM
I haven\'t experimented much with copulins so far.

-none doesn\'t seem to work for me... in fact it seems to cancel out the benefits of other pheros.

SwingerMD
09-16-2002, 11:48 PM
That was actually sort of a guess on my part. From the way they dressed, I would guess that they were part of the Sikh community up here. A friend of mine had said that they speak Punjabi, but not sure if she\'s right.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 07:11 AM
Awhile back, after I\'d had this amazing afternoon with Mr. Wonderful, I came here to post results, and the last post was Dr. Smell saying something about FTR\'s gonna get me now, and I acknowledged that and then wrote about my experience. Y\'all did not say one word, it\'s like my post didn\'t even exist. I thought it was pretty powerful evidence for pheromones increasing testosterone.

Did I write that in the wrong place? Was that not a hit?

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 07:57 AM
Red,

I see differing gender prospectives here. For men, pheromones are most useful in attracting a female sex partner. For women, the problem seems to be getting the most out of the one you have. I\'m over-generalizing here, of course, but men do have to put more work into finding someone than women do. A woman can get laid anytime she chooses - so long as she\'s not too choosie.

That\'s not to say that women can\'t and don\'t use pheromones for attracting more interest but most of the time, at least on this board, they want to improve the relationship they already have. The increased interest is most often a pleasant side effect. The lesbians seem to have more of a male perspective since their problem is similar to a male\'s - finding a partner.

However, I\'m with you on the increased enjoyment that pheromones can offer during the sex act. I consider them an effective aphrodisiac and greatly appreciate your perspective.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 08:06 AM
Thanks, Whitehall, I appreciate your response.

There\'s nothing I hate more than having to find and get used to a new partner, and I really do think that without the pheromone boost, the one I have could have slipped -- the thing did seem to be heading south. So it\'s a big deal to me. But apparently doesn\'t come under the definition of a \"hit.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Hey FullTilt, don\'t take it to hard. I posted a hit huge great hit story Sunday and they blew me off too, it happens. Maybe there was a discussion that people fouund more interesting. But hey, I start a new job next week and I hope to get a chance to see people\'s reaction\'s when I walk in with the JB #1 on.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 08:02 PM
Good luck - I\'ll be looking to hear about it. Thanks for your note.

SwingerMD
09-20-2002, 01:20 AM
Hiya Jambat! Congrats on the new job! As for my search, I just used a SOE gel pack for each of the interviews that I had this week. In the last interview I dramatically watched her mood go from arms crossed at the begining of the interview to completely open, relaxed and using her hands to emphasize her emthusiasm. Haven\'t gotten any call backs though /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif (they told me that I\'ll know by Friday).

I\'m thinking about using DD#1 mix during my next interview. Any suggestions other than SOE and DD#1. (Sigh) Gotta get back to cranking out those resumes and cover letters /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif .

DrSmellThis
09-20-2002, 01:42 AM
Congrats, Jambat!

Funlover
09-20-2002, 11:58 AM
Hey FTR... Thanks for posting your hit. Yes, I think it was most certainly a hit... I agree with you about the fact that you hate to have to find someone new. So if the phero\'s are working for you, that\'s GREAT!! Keep up the good work, and sorry we didn\'t respond back to your post. Could you possibly find it within your tender heart to forgive us?

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
09-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Don\' be silly, mon. Just wondered why, is all. No reason, is the answer. It\'s all good.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 11:34 AM
I reckon this is the place to note hits.... even if it was all the way on page 8.
I was able to make a friends wedding due to some last minute changes in my travel schedule and figured that would be a fun testing environment. I did the solo thing as it was a bit of a trip to get there and thought all the better.

The wedding was full of three age groups. under 18 (lots of high school girls... friends of the family) Groups of pair-bonded people my age (late 20\'s - 30-ish) and over 40\'s. It was pretty strange to see such clumping of ages with 100 people there, but so it was. Only two single women over 18 and under 40 were there btw. Ok, enough setting up... here\'s the story.
I used P10 in some Givenchy cologne that usually gets great reactions as it\'s a very unique scent and I get comments on it withough mones. Well this time I mixed it to get the 0.015% like inPPA, thinking that was the magic bullet. I have only used P10 twice before this as it is a bit too strong and gets scary reactions. Well at 4:1 with cologne (0.06% None in straight P10 I needed to get it to 0.012 or 0.015) it started getting reactions immediately. It was in the city my mom lives in and my aunt was first to say she loved the cologne I was wearing and NEEDED to know what it was to get my uncle some.
At the wedding, DIHL from two 17 year olds that were sitting in front of me as I went to sit down. One smiled and blushed, the other looked like she was stoned. (was standing for about 2 mins about 2.5 feet away when they turned to see the ring-bearers come by... but decided I was more interesting)
So far so good... but too young for me.
Ok, wedding over and outside to greet my friend and congratulate her. Hugs for everyone that came by... I got a hug that wouldn\'t let go as she said thanks and a few other things. Then she sticks her head in my neck and breathes a deep breath and whispers something about now she knows why all her young cousins were asking about me. Her husband, a friend of mine, just gave me a quizzical (sp?) look and laughed asking me what she said... and gave her a bit of a look as he knows she and I at one point..umm.. yeah..that. But before he came along of course.
Down the stairs to the bottom of the church and was stopped by the mother of the bride and her two sisters, all Brazilian by birth. Again the question...\"what are you wearing you smell great\" and more noses in my neck. One grabbed me by the back of the head to get a good grip and I though she was going to kiss me. This is a 46 year old woman who has the body of a 16 year old and just oozes sexuality so it was mutually beneficial. (She came by at the reception and mentioned I should come to Brazil and shows me a picture of her daughter. Also mentions I can stay at their house, even though we were only talking for 10 mins I guess if her neice trusts me she does too... hmm a vacation to Brazil eh?)

Needless to say I think I found a good club or sexual hits mix. The reactions from this mix was much better than previous tries with P10.

My previous successes were with SOE and NPA (8:3) that I use when I wear phero\'s during the week (about1 or 2 times a week)

Wizard

MaxiMog
09-24-2002, 11:37 AM
Soe and NPA is pretty much Watcher\'s DD#1. Good that it worked for you!

SwingerMD
09-24-2002, 11:53 AM
ifrwizard,

Sorry to pick your post apart, but you said that you mixed the stuff in P10 so that the -none was at 0.15%. What were the concentrations of the rone and nol? Anyhow you said that you mixed this with your cologne at a ratio of 4:1 to get a -none concentration of 0.6%? This is more concentrated than PI or RM! I take it it\'s probably 0.06% right. Oh and how much of the final mix did you apply? Great story man, keep it up.

BTW at the moment I\'m in the computer lab of the local university wearing 3 sprays of JB#1. I was sitting in a section that was fairly empty of people and now there are quite a few women sitting at the computers all around me. Anyhow gotta go. This computer is starting to . . . *cough*. . . develop problems. Maybe I\'ll ask this gal sitting next to me /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Yes DD#1 has its place, if it isnt working for some people or you are looking for a boost effect try a couple of swipes of PCC to the mix. I guess DD#1-a is what i will call it SOE/NPA plus say 1/10th PCC.

So it is as follows for DD mixes

DD#1 SOE 7:3 NPA
DD#1-a SOE 6: NPA 3: PCC 1
DD#2 Attraction 20% Andro 4.2 20% PCC 20% SOE 20%
NPA 20%
DD#3 SOE 3: NPA 3: AE 4

Number 3 is just one ive used in the past thought id put my name to it seeing as though this should be put into the cookbook (NIMBUS)

BassMan
09-24-2002, 12:12 PM

What were the concentrations of the rone and nol? Anyhow you said that you mixed this with your cologne at a ratio of 4:1 to get a -none concentration of 0.6%?

<hr></blockquote>
P10 is 6:3:1. If the none, is 0.06%, then the nol is (3/6)*0.06%, and the rone is (1/6)*0.06%.

I had a different problem. To me, 4:1 means 4 parts cologne to 1 part P10. Is that what was meant? In that case, one gets a final of 0.012%, not 0.015%. Or was it actually mixed to 0.015%, which would be 3 parts cologne to 1 part P10?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Ok, I edited a bit as it obviously confused a few people. P10 is 6:3:1 and is around 0.06% none. The mix was close to 0.012-015%, but I wasn\'t trying to be exact to the drop, so either 4:1 or 3:1 it\'s still in the ballpark. I was mixing for 4:1 but added a few extra drops so its\' probably 3.32198746:1 in reality. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Of the final mix, I used two sprays of the cologne. It was in one of the sample things they often give at the fragrance counter. I got three with the full-sized bottle of this stuff I bought so I popped the top on one and syphoned it into a dropper to count the drops when I put it back in the bottle. The sprays are a bit smaller than regular cologne bottles and I used one between my fingers and put that on my upper neck near my ears and the other spray on my chest. About the same as 1 full spray out of a normal bottle. I figure subtle is better, and it was. Usually that much without phero\'s I would only get a \"you smell nice\" reaction when a girl got really close and suddenly liked the smell.

Swinger, those lab computers always have problems, I hope one of the girls (or two...) helped with the problem.. ahem.

CptKipling
09-25-2002, 03:42 AM
Have have posted regarding this mix before, but now I see your claiming it!

I actually have come up with quite a few mixes, but just not put names to them.

2:1 SOE:AE CK#2

3:1:5 AE:NPA:SOE variations: 4:2:6

5:4 APC:RM (thanks for the idea abductor)

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3 (needs some tweeking, still on first batch)

...and I\'m spent! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 05:55 PM

The scents for APC + RM won\'t lock up and what you\'ll come out with won\'t smell very nice. Besides you really don\'t get anything out of this mix, it\'s all A-none with nothing (not even NPA\'s special ingredient).

Could work.

3:1:5 AE:NPA:SOE variations: 4:2:6

This sounds promising.

CK#2?

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3

CK#3? This last one sounds like original JB #X a waste of time, money and mix. APC and RM aren\'t needed so choose one, NPA is always welcome. The mix should go APC:NPA:SOE:AE 30%/30%/20%/20% And if you\'re using CK as a cover scent here, don\'t.

or

RM:NPA:SOE:AE 20%/30%/20%/30% No CK needed here either, RM\'s scent is pretty powerful and pleasant. Besides think about how all those scent will smell together.

-The Bat

CptKipling
09-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the responce Jambat.

First of all I would like to say that my post was a bit tongue in cheak.

The scents for APC + RM won\'t lock up and what you\'ll come out with won\'t smell very nice. Besides you really don\'t get anything out of this mix, it\'s all A-none with nothing (not even NPA\'s special ingredient).

<hr></blockquote>

I dont use this as a mix, it was a scent experiment.

Could work.

<hr></blockquote>

Does work, quite nicely /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

6:4:3:3:3 APC:RM:NPA:AE:SOE CK#3

CK#3? This last one sounds like original JB #X a waste of time, money and mix. APC and RM aren\'t needed so choose one, NPA is always welcome. The mix should go APC:NPA:SOE:AE 30%/30%/20%/20% And if you\'re using CK as a cover scent here, don\'t.

or

RM:NPA:SOE:AE 20%/30%/20%/30% No CK needed here either, RM\'s scent is pretty powerful and pleasant. Besides think about how all those scent will smell together.

<hr></blockquote>

This mix was based on scent aswell, and it does smell good, as long as I got the ratios right. Did I mention it was a small batch prototype using up some remaining pheros? No? Oh, well it is.

RM+APC does smell nice, (Abductor!!), so I was basically adding that to AE:NPA:SOE. Smells good, needs to be softened up some for my taste with a bit more SOE.

Oh and when I meantioned CK#2,3 whatever, I was talking about names! Half joking mind.

Hope that cleared up the confusion.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 08:34 PM
I thought you were trying to create the next JB-X or something /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif &gt;

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 08:55 PM
Sorry I\'ve been neglectful to the HSMU. With this job and all the busniess happening in the other post I\'m strapped for time but I did want to mention everything at the new job\'s a hit, the girls all like me and it\'s super cool. I\'m getting hits but nothing significant. I\'ll report back later. (Alot of the girls are married so I\'m stirring clear). But I\'ll be back.

-The Bat

CptKipling
01-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Bumpety

Mtnjim
11-29-2005, 11:25 AM
AHHHH! The memories!!