PDA

View Full Version : are these phero stuffs really works?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 03:06 PM
i\'m newbie.. that\'s why..
plz help me out man..

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 03:42 PM
maybe ...maybe not.....It will certainly make you more confident and that makes a difference cause approaching someone and introducing yourself is half the battle...heh...gi joe.....But i have been rejected wearing them and i have had favorable responses while wearing them too. According to some veterans in the dating scene about 20 percent of the women you approach will say yes and the others are less welcoming. Pheromones might tweak with those percentages a little, but im still experimenting.

Watcher
08-18-2002, 04:24 PM
The science is there steve. Youre Sweat contains 1000s of compounds the androgens that make up most pheromone products that being Androstenol androstenone androsterone and androstadinenone (the main ones used at the current time) The androgens send out a signal that increases the hormone levels of those around male and female (females react in a sexual way gay men the same as femaels) it raises LH (leutinizing hormone levels) that then influence how we all behave in life (women going through menapause get aggressive moody horny etc) well that is how these things work. We are a little more complex than cats and dogs that work on the same principle (we are all animals in a biological scence after all). Anyway the androgens are the end result of testorstrone production - guys who have raging hormones (teenage boys for example) get more sex. Are bigger more driven. Pheromones are just an extension in that they affect ofters all around us (now this stuff is undectable mostly unless concentrated) like the synthetic form. Read through the forum.

HINT perfumes and colonges are big why they are trying to achieve attraction from people around them the whole industry runs on it. But they dont have a real science based scienctific compound that achieves this (androgens are that compound)

Anyone else. You are the ultimate aphrodisiac in other words.

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 05:22 PM
Trying it is the only way you\'ll know if it works for you. This entire forum is a testiment to the successes of pheromones.

Watcher
08-18-2002, 05:35 PM
Exactly order a cheaper product (NPA or the edge or something else depending on youre bugdet - even the newbies special) it comes with a 90 day moneyback guareentee.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/ (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/\")

a.k.a.
08-18-2002, 06:20 PM
They work for me.

Judging from this forum, they work like magic for some guys, do nothing for other guys, and give most guys a nice edge (pardon the pun).

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 06:36 PM
thanks guys...for making me look like the oddball in the group...So anyone else get rejected wearing this stuff?.....I guess i should be more cautious in who i choose intimacy with.

a.k.a.
08-18-2002, 07:15 PM
cory,
I’m assuming “rejected” = doesn’t want to go out with me. In which case I do get rejected but it’s not as high as 80%. It’s more like 50%. Without pheromones I always get rejected.

If “rejected” = won’t go home with me from a club/party/bar, it does seem to be somewhere around 80%. But it’s still better than always being rejected.