PDA

View Full Version : nice guys... nice girls

frenchie
08-18-2002, 04:19 AM
Don\'t you think sometimes you\'re just a nice girl ? I feel I am one : always here to listen, always giving time, always ready for friends... and almost never meeting a real girfriend !
Sad day, today

Frenchie

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 04:35 AM
Hi Frenchie,
I guess what they say about nice guys is true for girls also.

sophie
08-18-2002, 04:50 AM
Awww, frenchie, dear, don\'t be sad!!! <<<hugs>>> It\'s ok to be a nice girl, you\'ll find the right person someday, probably when you\'re not even looking. Put an enigmatic smile on your face and meet the world with confidence. Be true to yourself and try not to let the cruel world get you down. Wish I had better advice but wanted to offer you some support and good wishes.

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 05:20 AM
WE ALL LOVE YOU FRENCHIE ! ! !

frenchie
08-18-2002, 05:23 AM
exit63, it must be right : it must be the same for nice guys !

thanks for your good wishes, Sophie. It\' always ok to be a nice girl, that\'s what they all say...

Pheros will never help for that !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 05:33 AM
Darlin\' blue-eyed Frenchie,

Something to contemplate while you\'re down in the dumps:

Nice girls are nice but bad girls are nicer.

I love you either way.

Kisses, snuggles,

Renee

aaron
08-18-2002, 06:55 AM
Just a thought:

It appears that the \"nice girls\" like the \"bad boys\" and the \"nice guys\" like \"bad girls\". It seems that opposites attract.

Many\'s the time I\'ve been told I\'m a nice guy, but......

And many\'s the time I\'ve heard my male friends say about women, \"She\'s a lovely girl, but......\"

What is wrong with this world? Everyone is striving either for someone who doesn\'t exist or someone who is a clone of their heart\'s desire.

EXIT63
08-18-2002, 08:00 AM
You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can\'t win

And so it goes til the day you die.
This thing they call love will make you cry.

I\'ve had the blues, the reds and the pinks
One things for sure
LOVE STINKS

J Geils Band

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 10:06 AM
So what about all of this Ross Jeffries stuff. Does it work for women too? Can you \"convert\" the info for use if you are female? The confidence stuff that SabSpeaks posted, the whole shebang?

I spent some time lurking on the Speed Seduction NG years ago, and I tell you, it was an eye opener. RJ had been on 60 Minutes or some other news magazine show, and I wanted to see what his deal was. The news group will make you sick - lots of trolls and little boys. I was not the only woman on the NG, some of them posted the female point of view to set the little boys straight.

As one who believes in \"soul mates\" and marrying for life, I find the concept of speed seduction a bit disturbing. I can see how it can useful as a tool for a guy who lacks confidence around women, but I suspect that as a tool it does get into the wrong hands quite often - into the hands of those who just want another notch on their bed post. When I look back, I know that my ex-boyfriend used speed-sed on me. What he didn\'t plan on was that what he thought was a one-night stand turned into a 3-yr relationship (I really should have left it at one night!!)

Anyway...

Heidi

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 10:42 AM
I\'m with you. I thought I was strong enough to read that stuff and not let it affect me, but it makes me sick to my stomach and scares the crap out of me, not to mention depresses me and makes me sad. Let them do whatever they want to with it - I don\'t want to know about it, go stone cold deaf dumb and blind around it and get away from it as fast as I can. It\'s vomitous and heartbreaking.

The only thing maybe it\'s good for is for helping men with no sexual experience get some.

I try not to think about it.

I\'m wondering about these classifications they have re alpha, beta, gamma and whether they translate to females, too, whether we can be classified in like terms.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, yo.

Watcher
08-18-2002, 12:51 PM
Redhead these classifications are applicable to women

Alpha - bitches in school the \"head cheerleader\" get all the other girls to form a group around them - get the testo high driven males. Once getting older they become the sexual chase of the alpha males. Mostly they have very little commonsense. Sleep around to get ahead blind as bats.

Betas - these are the women that society classes as normal and sometimes unattractive. They however have good personalities and are caring.

Gammas - Now these women are alphas (sexually attractive seeing as though in the end that is what drives the world) They however dont sleep as round as much - have a very good worldview and are caring considerate etc etc. These women in the end get respect and grow into mature women.

The speed seduction as you say is useful for trolls with no sexual experience because women dont exactly always respond. Something about being selective and the trolls have to work hard at being wankers. They dont think to improve themselves - ie work out earn a decent wage they are unmotivated and catch out those women who are (depressed or just plain lost and not on their guard once they have them they suck their self confidence down and these women mostly have no will power and get trapped - but to each thier own.)

So yeah these things can be applied to women also.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 01:10 PM
um...the alphas are alphas and the gammas are alphas?

Bruce
08-18-2002, 01:52 PM
Frenchie,
This subject comes up on the guys\' side a lot. I generally stand alone, but stand for \"don\'t be afraid to be nice\". By \"nice\" I don\'t mean:
down on yourself
sitting duck for abusive types
weak
etc etc.

You can be strong.. nice and strong and then just wait until you find your kindred spirit. Otherwise you end up selling your true self out just to appeal to jerks and avoid being alone.

My 2 cents,
Bruce

Watcher
08-18-2002, 03:43 PM
Um oops sorry need to expand that point

Alphas are the bitchy attractive types whose motives are purley for themselves.

Gammas are the nice, consider others as well as themselves they consider all those involved and not just themselves they see the bigger picture etc.

Someone else might want to correct me or expand my points here, also these can change an individual can be a beta in one situation and be an alpha in anothe situation. They are interchangable hope it helps a bit ( i sometimes sound confused.)

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 06:48 PM
Be confident in being nice, but dont smother.

ironration
08-19-2002, 08:35 AM
NT

jamesdeanmartin
08-21-2002, 12:52 PM
Frenchie - Try not to think about being \"nice\" or \"mean\", just be who you are. In the long run, things are supposed to work out, but I don\'t know if that\'s true or not. I\'m going through the same thing really.

As far as Ross Jeffries goes, some stuff he says is true, but a lot of it will only score points with dumbass drunk college girls at a bar. Once you actually run into real women, Ross\' strategies tend to fall apart. I\'ve tried them a handful of time in the past couple of months, and haven\'t had much success. A majority of women see right through this stuff (or at least the women I tend to be attracted to).

And I feel like a loser for even trying that stuff.

JDM