PDA

View Full Version : Iranian women

Naughtymonkey
08-17-2002, 10:36 AM
Has anyone here had any experiences of Iranian women? I have a blind date next week with one and any obvious pointers would be much appreciated

Thank you!

EXIT63
08-17-2002, 12:38 PM
Try the Camel scented PI
(sorry, I couldn\'t resist)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 01:04 PM
I had a best girlfriend for a little while who was Iranian and I never ever met such a sexually conservative woman in my life. Shocked and offended about sex from behind: \"What? DOGGY style?!?\" nearly in tears...everything had to be like out of a story book, nicey nicey nice, romantic, etc., and only missionary and very linear, 1st base, 2nd base, etc., no mixing it up, and what a pain in the ass afterwards, if he didn\'t call when he was supposed to, she\'d call him and bawl him out - generally hysterical and HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Run. Don\'t look back. Just run.

aaron
08-18-2002, 12:55 AM
Naughtymonkey: Read your Private messages

Naughtymonkey
08-18-2002, 04:52 AM
And you..........

aaron
08-18-2002, 07:14 AM
Exit:

I know yours is an old joke, and I\'m far from being politically correct person myself (in fact I think pc causes more problems than it solves), but I find that comment rather offensive (and I\'m not middle eastern or arabic), and I\'m certain if there were any female Iranian or middle eastern members here they wouldn\'t take too kindly to that, even if spoken in jest.

By the way, camels infers Arabs. Iranian people are not Arabic. They are in fact Eurasian. If you studied any world history or geography, you\'d be surprised to realise that Iranians, and Iraqis are nations made up of a multitude of ethnic variances.

That\'s all I have to say, matter closed, let\'s not sstretch this out.

a.k.a.
08-18-2002, 08:14 AM
First of all, I agree with aaron.

I had an Iranian gf in college. This was back in the 80’s, before the world turned fundamentalist (US being no exception — half the people I run into believe in creationism).

We met while she was sunbathing — topless — on the roof of a dormitory. A bunch of guys were hooting at her. Being the nice guy I am, I thought it would be more appropriate to go over and introduce myself. Her comment was, “What’s wrong with those boys? It’s not as if I’m showing my butt.”

She did prefer face-to-face (missionary or girl on top), but she got on pretty well with other positions too.

Unfortunately I haven’t met any Iranian girls since then, so I don’t know if they’re sensitive to any particular pheromone.

aaron
08-25-2002, 01:03 PM
FTR: there\'s nothing wrong with being sexually conservative. If that\'s your friend\'s attitude, accept it and respect it. Different cultures have different attitudes.
For the record, your observation of your best friend is accurate. Iranian women ARE demanding. They expect much, and give little in return, but when they do reciprocate, they are \"sarsepordeh\" (devotion) personified.
Those in the west also tend to be highly educated, intelligent and from well established backgrounds. The vast majority are very particular who they will associate with.

Naughtymonkey: I trust your blind date went well. I mentioned in a PM that I met an Iranian lady week before (not the one you met), very intelligent and educated. Met her again last week.

There is a thought that some of them are looking for a \"meal ticket\", which I dispute, as they themselves tend to be professionally well-established. They are simply searching for an intellectual equal who will treat them with respect and pamper them.

What seems to work phero-wise is heavy -none presence. Capt Kipling mentioned this in a previous thread somewhere. My best friend is Iranian, and, having tried all sorts of combos in her presence, her behaviour hadn\'t shown any marked change. Until the time I applied what would be considered a -none OD. She wouldn\'t stop with the \"goo-goo\" eyes all evening. And this is a young lady who is heavily involved in a relationship with someone else.

First time I met the Iranian blind date appication consisted of two sprays Edge to armpits, chest, throat and wrists. Andro 4.2 to shirt. She was very, very \"warm\" in her attitude towards me.

Second meeting last week. Again -none OD using Edge as before, and a generous dabbing of RM to the same points on axillae, chest, and pulse points. Also a very positive evening, with many compliments about the cologne I was wearing. Looking forward to The Monday Bank Holiday /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have worked in Kensington where there is a high concentration of Iranians, and OD-ing on the -none brings out the reactions one would hope for in the women. Very flirty, a few DIHLs, and talkativeness. Sadly, the OD has the adverse effect on the caucasian women in the area: very guarded and almost hostile, as if they feel threatened.
It does appear that different pheros, and the amount applied affects ethnic groups in different ways.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 01:23 PM
Dude. A woman who\'s not interested in anything sexual but lying on her back and who makes herself a pestilential nuisance demanding attention 24/7 and throwing screaming crying hissy fits if she doesn\'t get it is not good news in any society that I know of. She was definitely particular about the men she dated. The last one she drove screaming down the street tearing out his hair was a \"doctah.\" You wouldn\'t see her with a construction worker, that\'s for sure, no matter how good-looking, nice, and attentive. She was beautifully educated and one of the most gorgeous women I\'ve ever seen, with a lovely voice and a refined English accent. I loved her but the grief she caused herself and the men in her life with her hystrionics and clinginess and incessant me-me-me was beyond belief. That\'s my experience of Iranian women. NMonkey asked and I answered truthfully. And EXIT was just being silly. What\'s with you? No one meant any harm.

aaron
08-25-2002, 01:43 PM
Uh-huh.....typical Persian woman\'s behaviour. And I love them to bits /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Strong demanding personality and powerful character. God! I love a challenge /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-25-2002, 02:26 PM
Every pot has its lid, there y\'go.