PDA

View Full Version : Club Experiement for fun and profit...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 12:09 AM
...well for fun atleast. Tommorrow night I\'m hoping to hit this little party up at this night club. It\'s some very hot chicks up there and I\'m going to try to do something raw. For your amusement I will wear JB #2, RM and SOE gel instead of the legandary JB #1 to test the reactions of the ladies in a club environment. I wanted to be test JB-X but I still don\'t have any NPA as of yet sorry. Of course you\'ll be able to read all about it in the Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 2.0. What do you think?

As for JB-X, I gave a pointer that I think will be helpful, but if you missed it atleast 30% of the mix should be vegetable glycerine. This helps it stick better. I have this mixed already now all I need is the NPA. So the mix should be 30% vegetable glycerine, 50% RM and 20% NPA. For those who really like the basic 30% NPA + 70% RM no problem. Whatever works best for you.

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-17-2002, 01:34 PM
Jambat,

I have stated substituting some of the NPA with TE to dilute the mix. RM:NPA:TE 40:5:30 (which gives RM:\"NPA STUFF\" 8:3) seems to work well, gets the RM smelling very nice. 1 spray is just about right, big spray volume though. I\'l do some work with Veg Glycerine, where can you get it from?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 12:03 AM
Doesn\'t diluting the mix kill the whole JB-X thing? I mean it is JB-\"X\".

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 03:32 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
08-18-2002, 06:08 PM
Not really, still packs a punch, read my post in HSMU. It just allows for easier application. 1 spray of regular JB-X is probably pushing OD (high spray volume), and I prefer spraying, with a little dab on the chin, par your recomendation!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-18-2002, 10:06 PM
The chin thing\'s rad right?

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-20-2002, 06:56 AM
Yeah it really is, good idea Jambat. Seriously, anyone who hasn\'t tried it, give it a whirl. Always look for new application points.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-20-2002, 09:51 AM
When you get close the chin is always there. If you\'re a short guy make sure you get it in the hair.

-The Bat