PDA

View Full Version : Stone Labs + SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Hallo all,
Well, my mone supply is starting to get real low again, I have about a month - if that - left, and am deciding on what to move onto next.
Scent of Eros was worth every damn penny I shelled to Bruce, so I will be getting another roll-on bottle of that (Id really like to try the packets, but from my understanding I would run out of packets much, much sooner than the bottle. Ive had this one for months and it\'s still running at 20%) but this time I was thinking of trying a mix with SOE.
Ive tried several of the Jambats, and a few with Primal, and had no responses other than that I smelled like pee. Even going to lower doses, It was always pee-smell XD So I decided, hey, everyone was raving so hard about SOE and I decided to give it a shot and it panned out, why dont I just try that again?
From the people Ive talked to, and what Ive read here, Stone Labs seems to get mucho mucho respect. The first two products on the page interest me, do the phero-zen-lord-master-peeps have a preference in either one? Any current mixes already made containing any mix of the three? How so?
Thanks for the time,
Let the Hits keep on comin\'
Myke

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 12:03 PM
if -none doesnt work for you, try experimenting with the chem set -A1

Watcher
08-16-2002, 12:49 PM
Try SOE/NPA mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 01:50 PM
Ive thought about that, that\'s your DonaldDuck mix , yup?
I was just wondering if anyone thought maybe Alter Ego or one of the other SL products would work well with SOE.

Myke

upsidedown
08-16-2002, 01:57 PM
I\'ve used AE a lot...and more often than not I also use SoE with it. I\'ve had great results with the combo. AE is such a mild scent that it really doesn\'t seem to interfere with the scent of SoE, at least in my opinion.

Another option is one that Oscar has been trying, and which I\'ve tried a bit as well, and that\'s a combo of SoE and AFA. AFA is basically Stone Labs\' version of NPA...it\'s an additive product. However, the AFA contains both -none and -nol, and being a Stone Labs product, it\'s basically scentless. When combined with SoE, it also gives the SoE a bit of a -none kick, but also sort of lessens the SoE scent a bit as well.

Either way, whether it\'s NPA or AFA, or if you go with AE, you\'ll be OK in adding these -none products to your SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 05:12 PM
Killer, thanks upsidedown!

Myke