PDA

View Full Version : look of anxiety....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 11:01 AM
sometimes when i go out to bars and nightclubs i would give eye contact to a woman. Sometimes the girl will give me eye contact for several seconds but its not linked with a smile. Instead it looks like anxiety. When i finally do approach and talk to her i notice the girl gets more relaxed and a bit more comfortable and they become more friendly if i can keep the conversation going without losing my attention elsewhere. But prior to this i get the strangest looks. I dont even think it has anything to do with pheromones although i was wearing them....What do you think...

franki
08-16-2002, 11:03 AM
Hello,
Do they give you different looks when you´re wearing pheromones, or not?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Maybe its because they only want men with confidence that are willing to pursue them. If they smiled, then it would make you feel more comfortable, but then they\'d attract guys who arent Mr. Cool /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 12:18 PM
sometimes i think i get worst reactions if im wearing them.....Its a mixed bag....

Watcher
08-16-2002, 12:23 PM
You gotta take the good / great with the bad/weird. It looks like anxiety she could just be have an orgasm however he he.
This stuff gets interesting reactions.

franki
08-16-2002, 02:22 PM
I know what you mean with the look of anxiety. I think it is a typical a-none response. Note that with a-none your are not just there, your THERE. As you said this anxiety can be turned around easily by talking to the girl and make her feel at ease. So it appears you don´t have to be overly worried about it.

Personally I think it´s great for certain situations girls don´t see you as just a guy, but as a guy who is not afraid of making strong signs and as a potential sex partner.

Well, my €0,02

Whitehall
08-16-2002, 03:26 PM
Getting picked up has to be as stressful as risking the first move. Part of the art of the pickup is putting the woman at ease quickly and showing her that things could work out nicely for her and that she need not fear for her safety or for rude rejection.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Whitehall, you are as wise as you are beautiful. Getting picked up is terrifying. Putting yourself out there to get picked up is terrifing.Guys - could I tell you one thing? (why stop now, right?) If a girl does let you pick her up, MAKE YOUR MOVE. I live in a high-rise complex that has its own 7-11 and stopped in there after work one day last week to buy a beer (which is rare for me - I don\'t drink, as a rule, but it had been a real long day)...so I\'m standing there trying to decide which beer to buy and this guy is standing a little behind me. I\'m thinking, oh, I should get out of his way, I bet he knows which beer he wants and I\'m in the way of the door. So I move a little to my left. He shadows me and moves a little to his left. He\'s still standing behind me. Threw me off. I moved a little to my right. He moved a little to his right. Exasperated, I turned around and looked at him, \"Sorry, am I in your way?\" and he said \"No, I was just wondering what you were going to buy.\" and we talked a little about beers and I picked a 40-oz bottle and he said \"So, can I have a glass of that with you?\"........What the hell. I could use some action. Call his bluff, he\'s just woofin\'.Sure, I said, come on up.He comes up, I sit down on the couch, he sits as far away from me as he can get, and starts making conversation.Dude. If we were gonna talk, we could have stayed at the 7-11.Maybe I want too much, but ... I wish he\'d have just busted a move.It ended up a Mexican standoff. He drank most of my beer and I said I had some stuff to do and he left and nobody got anything.So if you\'re not gonna bite, my advice is don\'t growl.