PDA

View Full Version : -None and...ummm...That Time of the Month

upsidedown
08-15-2002, 08:33 PM
So, I read a lot of people talk about bad experiences around women at certain times of the month.

Obviously it\'s difficult to know the timing of these things with casual acquaintances. However, I hate to spend my entire life going to work, or to other public places where I know people, never wearing -none for fear of irritating someone. I think there are just too many benefits in the business world to wearing at least a small amount of -none for a bit of impact.

But, if I\'m worried about possibly offending women I may know, I\'d find myself NEVER wearing -none to work or around people I know. So, my question is...has anybody ever done enough research or done enough field testing under these circumstances to have developed some sort of scientific idea of just how much -none is enough to irritate a woman at that time...or more importantly, is there a limit that you can use, get some results from, but still be a small enough amount not to irritate the women who are sensitive to it at that moment? Or, have you all concluded that even the smallest amount of -none is enough to irritate most women during this time of month?

I\'m just trying to determine how much -none I can get away with on a daily basis without having to worry about adversely affecting some women at times during the month.

Thanks for any input.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 09:52 PM
Try adding A1 to the -none, it would lift the women\'s moods, put it on your back so that you cant smell it and it doesnt make you depressed.

SwingerMD
08-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Upsidedown,

The recomended dosage of the heavy hitters, two drops of PI/m or RM, are a definate no-no. So far I haven\'t gotten any bad noticably bad rxn from using up to 12 drops of APC (I believe 10 drops is = 1 drop of PI/m or RM).

There was this one time when my sister had told me that it was her time of the month and I was wearing about 2 drops of RM put on 4 hours before. The weird thing was that after being around me for a while she asked me for a massage (she rarely asks me to do this). She didn\'t mind the RM. In fact . . . I think she enjoyed the smell /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 10:13 PM
Maybe RM has some PMS mitigating ingrediants like A1 in it, or since your sister and you have a good relationship, the none doesnt bother her.

upsidedown
08-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Yes, I\'ve known not to use large doses of the heavy hitters, but I seldom do that anyway as I seem to come in contact with a lot of young women. So, I\'ve kept my dosages to no more than 1 1/2 drops of RM. I think that\'s the highest I\'ve ever gone around people I know. But, I\'ve normally been working with DD#1 or AE where I can put on smaller quantities of -none. Most of the time I\'ve been keeping the actual amount of application to no more than 0.013-0.015 mg of -none per application, often less, like 0.05 to 0.08 when around younger women. At times I\'ve gone up to 2 drops of RM when I was going to be around older women and felt like pushing the envelope and seeing what happens. And when going out among strangers, I\'ve tried even a little bit more just to see what happens.

But, I\'m still kind of hoping to find a minimum dosage of -none that I can get away with using and not bother most women, but still get some benefit from. In particular, I\'d like to be able to wear it around women I know that could potentially progress. I\'d like to try a little -none. But don\'t want to scare them off because I don\'t know how to really time what I wear.

Interesting that the RM seemed to not bother SwingerMD\'s sister. See, I hear things like that and it makes me wonder...I guess all this still isn\'t an exact science with totally predictable results in every case. I also remember reading someone\'s post a while back...the guy who went to the lake with all his buddies, and they all put on different combos and then went out on the prowl. As I recall, they all pretty much had results. But, as I recall, the guy who wrote it mentioned that he met a woman that night, and he was wearing -none, but he also said that she was having her period on that particular night. So, when I read this, it also got me to thinking about this question. Apparently this woman wasn\'t repulsed by his -none application (not to mention the collective -none from all his buddies earlier), and she seemed to respond favorably to him even though it was her time of month. So, I don\'t know.

The idea of A1 is interesting....but I don\'t have it, and I\'m not really in much of a mood to spend more money right now...although I\'ll consider it. I just haven\'t been able to determine from posts if this really is proven to work this way for sure, or if it\'s more of a speculative thing like the PCC experiments. Also, if you know for sure that the A1 helps....then what can you tell me about it with any confidence? Does it essentially offset the -none where it doesn\'t effect them negatively but still gives the positive results, or does the -none still irritate them, but the A1 just helps keep their temper in check?

I\'m probably opening a can of speculative worms on that last question as I\'ve been seeing it talked about and speculated on for some time...but hey....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 06:55 AM
upsidedown, I really dont know much on A1, I dont own it, I was just speculating based on what I have read from other posts.

upsidedown
08-16-2002, 07:06 AM
Thanks Theseus,

Yes, I had been reading it as well.....but wasn\'t really sure that the science of A1 was quite verified yet. But, it may be worth a try eventually.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 07:07 AM
I\'ve never notice any bad reaction from woman to none while its that time of the month, one of the first girls i went home with. i\'d meet her in a bar, so i had on a large dose of pi/m on. i was dissappointed when we got to her place and she said she had her period.
My thought is from thinking about old girlfriends etc. is that some got extremely horny during that time, because they knew they couldn\'t have a shag

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 07:33 AM
Lots of women get extremely horny the week before and the week during, but it\'s strictly hormonal -- lots of women don\'t let a little wet stuff get in the way of a good time, yo. \"Couldn\'t have shag,\" my foot.
Most guys don\'t care. Next time you get that excuse, tell her you don\'t mind, you think it\'s sexy. And go for it anyway. (with protection, of course)

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 12:14 AM
you dont think i havent tried that?, girls in New Zealand are different, they all think its to messy, as opposed to who cares let have fun.