PDA

View Full Version : question/observation

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 04:55 PM
I ordered SOE and NPA from Bruce about a month and a half ago and must say that I did get some great reactions. I also had some PI/m sent to me a bit later and thought it smelled kinda rank but with cologne it wasn\'t too bad.

Here\'s the question.... I\'m 5\'11\" 170 lbs, in great shape, blue eyes and I\'ve been told I\'m intimidating because I\'m \"hot\" (a few women friends seem to think this is part of the problem) So, I get interesting reactions from none but wondering if I should stick with some nol and rone to get women a bit more relaxed. I\'m kinda shy, so most women don\'t approach me but I often get women who glance away really quickly if I look at them. Sort of the same way I do when a superhottie catches me. I\'d like to get the goodies in SOE without the SOE smell if I could, but I\'m not quite up to playing with chem sets yet.

Any tips? I\'d actually like to hear FullTiltRedhead\'s opinion as she seems to be reading from the book of womens rules. (btw, I was told the fine is a thousand lashes with a tongue if you\'re caught)

A.

btw, got some Perfect10 last week for fun. Women are bumbling idiots in the presence of that stuff. DIHL all over the place. A bit strong for me I think.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 05:28 PM
This is eerie. Chummym asked me, in the women\'s forum, why I would have trouble getting guys, did I have two noses or what. I wrote him an answer but it never showed up, somehow didn\'t get through. And what I said was this: I scare men to death. There IS such a thing as being too sexy, and it intimidates people. My personality is direct and immediate and there are things about me physically that I can\'t tone down, the hair\'s just the tip of the iceburg, and the total effect is that men have such a strong and immediate physical reaction to me that it alarms them, so they are afraid of me while they\'re attracted. I spend most of my energy holding back my energy, if that makes sense, and it sounds like it would, to you. I can\'t have a conversation with a man without a sexual thing starting to happen, like even the guys I work for, if they\'re standing at my desk giving me instruction, they\'re looking at my eyes then my mouth then my eyes then their pupils start to dilate, then I find myself with my hands in my hair and realize they\'re looking at me with their mouth slightly open, and I have to put my head down and stop eye contact. Too hot can be a bigger problem than people realize. The opposite sex tends to project on you what they\'re fantasizing and you find yourself with a lot to live up to, and in my case ... I\'m just a girl, honest...it\'s such a relief when a guy will see through me and take the lead so I can relax.Shy on top of it is also miserable, no? There\'s a man in the office across from my desk who I find very sexy and I can\'t even look at him. If he talks to me, I can talk back, but I don\'t initiate and even in just responding to him sometimes I feel the blood rushing in my ears and suddenly everything I say sounds stupid to me. I can\'t look at him and talk to him at the same time, either. So I know maybe what the girls are feeling around you.Since you\'ve already got *hot* going on, work on being relaxed and inviting. Like, quietly welcoming,and completely accepting. There\'s something soooo sexy about a guy who\'s got this look in his eyes like he knows exactly what he\'s gonna do to you if and when he gets you alone, but he\'s in no hurry about it, in fact, if it never happened, that would be fine too. Work on an oblique approach and keep your verbal interaction friendly but not overtly sexual. As far as pheromones go, I haven\'t used them yet and don\'t know much about them - but I would say go for the ones that promote relaxation. Since you\'re already so intense they\'re afraid to look at you directly, do them the favor of initiating conversations and keep your voice quiet and low. Nothing is as seductive as a guy with a quiet voice, to me. I don\'t care what he\'s saying, he could be reading the phone book. Here\'s a really good tip I read somewhere years ago. A way to promote intimacy in conversation is to focus every remark on the present. It\'s a little tricky to do, but it works. What is happening right now, what the restaurant looks like right now, what she is doing right now, what you\'re feeling right now. Go there and then give some distance so she can breathe. Then come back to it.I hope this helps. I\'m making it up as I go along. :-)

chummym
08-15-2002, 05:48 PM
lol fulltitredhead seams to be getting really popular...damn people here always trying to steal the redheads from me /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif lol bah redheads should never try to change thier strong personalities and if your too sexy for most guys thats thier problem be yourself and find a guy who likes you for everything you are. and especially your red hair /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif yummm

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 05:53 PM
It\'s like Bobby Dylan said, \"I\'ll let you be in my world, if I can be in yours.\"

frenchie
08-15-2002, 11:09 PM
This is a very interesting post, FullTiltRedhead ! The question of inspiring so many sexy thoughts in men that you can\'t even look at your neighbor...

People around me use to say they don\'t know how to talk to me, as I have these germanic blue eyes which give a kind of a cold look. Some even say that if they had problems and would like to talk to someone, they wouldn\'t come to me. A girl told she would be scared by my reactions (!).

This makes me think a lot. As several people told me that, and as they don\'t know each other, this must be true. It seems I show people that I\'m very much self-assured.

The point is that I\'m not at all ! and the only way to hide it is to act as if I were, otherwise I would just run away and blush every second. But if someone seduces me (a girl, preferably...), I will never show it directly- I\'d be lost among aliens, I\'d be scared myself ! I start to understand the tactic of Don Juan : start seducing someone and then, if things get serious, just run away... sometimes I think it would be much easier to act like that, but I hate it.

So some people, who have everything alright and who are lucky enough to attract the others because they have this power of seduction, will have to work on relaxation and more friendliness. This is a paradox, isn\'t it ?

I\'ll take this example of this girl who turns me on : I really appreciate her, and I feel sexual desire for her too. But it\'s so hard for me to let her know (at least she\'s a lesbian too, and it\'s not a problem for her - it does help), I\'m just scared she will run away if she knows -and that\'s not what I want.

I agree with you, FTRH (sorry, your name is too long !), and I\'m actually working on myself to be cooler, friendlier, nice... it\'s not so easy but this is where we should go anyway !

Keep cool

Frenchie

EXIT63
08-16-2002, 04:35 AM
BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 08:08 AM
Hey, blue-eyed Frenchie,

You sound like you\'re very passionate, too. It\'s hard to be cool and keep things light when it all means so much to you. No such thing as \"casual\" sex in my book. I\'m serious as a heart attack about it. :-)

Frenchie, why don\'t you just jump this girl and see what happens? I\'m all for the cut-to-the-chase method. The guy at work that I have the struck-dumb reaction to is not a possibility, he\'s too young and he\'s married and I work with him - but if he were and I felt like that and I could get him alone, I\'d jump him, I wouldn\'t be standing around talking.

Then if she acts strange afterwards you can just shrug and apologize and say gee, you don\'t know what came over you, sorry...

but I bet she\'d come back for more.

What do you think?

Watcher
08-16-2002, 12:46 PM
Redheadds right if it aint happening or going to happen leave it alone. Forget about sex occasionally

marv14yag
08-16-2002, 02:00 PM
\"\"\"\"People around me use to say they don\'t know how to talk to me, as I have these germanic blue eyes which give a kind of a cold look. Some even say that if they had problems and would like to talk to someone, they wouldn\'t come to me. A girl told she would be scared by my reactions (!). \"\"\"\"

Oh [censored]! SAME HERE! I\'m mostly German, I have blue eyes, and a stare, that will turn the FIERCEST man\'s heart COLD, if I was a girl, and I looked at MYSELF, I would see, this guy wants to [censored] me.... That, or KILL me....I can learn from this, yes, yes, yes, my problmes FINALLY....Girls say I look good, but I STILL haven\'t been able to hook up with anyone.

And the redhead lady...Good, we gots the fe-male point of view..Good.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 03:30 PM
So all of us with light blue eyes should wear sunglasses to cover them up then. On a sunny day I\'ll even get friends tell me my eyes are wild. (apparently they glow and turn ice blue even though they are blue with bits of green/brown in them)

It\'s a double edged sword to have intense eyes, you can give people the \"I own you so back the f*** up\" look but it doesn\'t always convey the \"mmmm, the back of your neck needs a nibble\"

Bugger...

ps.... tried p10 again today and forgot I used it. I put a 1:6 mix in alcohol and used one spray on my suit and there was no smell at all (a wee bit of alcohol smell initially) I was approached twice by women. I don\'t know if it was the \"stuff\" or me thinking about what our darling angel FTR said and projecting the calm, more inviting and \"I don\'t care\" bit.

Either way... I\'m having a good day. Time to go to the clubs!

A.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 03:40 PM
My eyes are green. Typical comment when I\'m mad at someone \"Jesus, get that green glare off me!\" I dunno, I think you just haven\'t found a girl with enough moxie.I like a guy/girl (we can\'t leave out our Frenchie) with intense eyes, myself. Ladies?Glad things are starting to perk for you.xoxoxo

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 03:56 PM
Yep, having a lot of fun today. But then again every once in a while I tend to like to be a bit facetious and everything is funny all day long anyway...like today.

A girl with moxie you say? Nice choice of words, I personally like \'em a bit quirky and athletic with a sarcastic wit and hopefully a zest for subtle comebacks too. Seems that means a woman with lots \'o confidence from my experience. The biggest turn off for a guy like me is without a doubt a woman who has no drive and is scared to tell me to piss off. Geez I sound picky, hopefully not confused with decisive...lol.

Like they say, the hunt is more fun. But if I were to find one that keeps me guessing and hunting then I\'ll most likely be off the market for good. Or for a few nights at least.

frenchie
08-16-2002, 10:56 PM
to marv14yag : hey, we should meet - maybe we\'d be the best ice makers in the world ! (just kidding...!)

I\'ve always said I prefered blue-eyed blonde people...and Steve McQueen drives me absolutely crazy ! He is a fascinating man on every point of view, to me at least !

As for girls, everytime I fell in love, they were all with warm brown eyes, more of the mediterranean type, plus this kind of insolence that I like... but the quality I\'m looking for in a person is an open mind and a curiosity for what\'s happening around us. That\'s the most important to me.

To Watcher : of course I forget about sex for the moment ! :-)

Thanks, FTR, for not letting me out of here ! After all, it\'s nice to read the opinions and reactions from men about girls. There are surely thousands forums in France, but what most of the guys say here is : God, I want this girl, I want to (&#ยค@&) her and that\'s all... it\'s impossible to talk with them. Seems that we have forgotten most of our seduction traditions...

I think that pheros are not only about sex - it\'s about seduction, and they are a good help. I feel better when wearing them, even if it doesn\'t \"work\", I\'m not always hunting, far from that, and they give me more confidence. I think one very important limit to them is that they must not alter our sensitivity and humanity. If they ever do, we should stop using them and go to the prostitutes (male or female) !

We always have to do the job, ie be nice, subtle, smiling, funny, serious, listen to the other one...

FTR, it seems the women\'s forum is starting quite slowly ! most posts are from men (I don\'t mind about that, as they do try to help), and point out the main question : \"when are women horniest, and what are the signs ?\". I\'d like to go a bit further than just knowing when a woman is horny !

Sorry for the quantity of questions here !

Frenchie

I\'d also like to thank everybody because it\'s a good opportunity for me to write in english, and I love it !

xvs
08-17-2002, 01:04 AM
If you\'re intimidating (as I am) then -none and -rone will work against you.

Unfortunately, that means that SOE probably won\'t do it for you and you need chem set -nol and A1.

This has the effect of neutralizing the intimidation, since the women are feeling so good and so comfortable around you. Then you can let all your other attractive qualities go to work and they will be receptive!

frenchie
08-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Good idea, xvs.
Any info about Realm products (man/woman/inner) ?

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 03:56 AM
what about pi for women so you can calm the women down?......

frenchie
08-17-2002, 05:38 AM
PI/w seems to make women much friendlier, chatty and playful (dosage : 2 drops). If I were not that shy, it would surely work much better, in other words I would surely have got some good hits !
I\'ve put some yesterday on my wrist (covered with Kenzo) - I just notice that the smell of PI/w is still here (Kenzo has disappeared). Very nice indeed, can\'t stop getting my nose on it and finding that my skin is smoother here :-))

But I must say it really depends on your temper : these days I don\'t feel very very well, and there is little effect on people (or they are surprised by the difference between the phero message and my state of mind).

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 06:24 AM
xvs, thanks for the input from my first question. You\'re probably right about getting women more comfortable and receptive first.

I\'ve heard of A1, but where can you get it? Is it on Bruce\'s site or does that one lab still have a patent or something on it?

Cheers

A.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-17-2002, 08:51 AM
Hey, Frenchie, good to see you writing.You and ifrwizard with those alpha wolf blue eyes .... I\'m scared \'o you! :-)grrrrr go get \'em! kisskiss from FTR

a.k.a.
08-17-2002, 09:09 AM
Gee. It must be rough on all you irresistible types. I guess I never realized how lucky I was.

xvs
08-17-2002, 06:31 PM
A1 is available here:

http://www.love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")