PDA

View Full Version : A/S/L check? men, women

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Everyone\'s here trying to somehow attract the OPPOSITE sex (I hope)....so here\'s my idea /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Why not make it easier on all of us, and let\'s start getting together. Girls and Guys from the forum who are close enough to one another start getting together! Then come back and let everyone else on the forum know how two sex-starved beasts went at it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
P.S. Cooperation from the ladies would be greatly appreciated by the gentlemen on this forum.
P.S.S. My A/S/L..... 27/M/New Jersey

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:16 PM
As for the age and sex, I had the idea that everyone put that in thier bio secion, but those who want can also post their location. I\'ll bump my old post to the top so that you can see it. Its called EVERYONE READ THIS- ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

franki
08-15-2002, 03:18 PM
Actually I think it is much more fun messing with the minds of girls who donĀ“t even know that mones exist. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:18 PM
I think it\'d be more useful for male and female members to test their phero brews on each other (OD yet?!).

SwingerMD
08-15-2002, 09:04 PM
I actually meet a forum member when I was down in LA for swing camp. She read I was headed down in one of my posts and we PMed each other on meeting during the dance on the second nite, bios, and what we would be wearing (including pheros). I was wearing PI/m and RM and I believe she was wearing SOE. Haven\'t really heard her opinions on what I was wearing yet. In fact I haven\'t heard from her in a while . . . . <font color=blue> (Hey! You lurking out there?)

Xehupatl
08-15-2002, 11:23 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Everyone\'s here trying to somehow attract the OPPOSITE sex (I hope)....

<hr></blockquote>

Xcept for the \"lesbian in residence\" - frenchie! kudos to you!

Bruce
08-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Swinger,
Way cool! I was trying to play cupid to a couple of very nice forum members (1 male, 1 female) who I realized one day were both living in the same town in Canada. I promised them a free bottle of something each if they would just get together for a cup of coffee, but it never happened.
Bruce

SwingerMD
08-15-2002, 11:46 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Watcher
08-16-2002, 12:35 PM
Well as more members become active im sure a few things like this will increase oh by the way 22 m australia. Any other aussies out there.

www.ecorp.com.au (\"http://www.ecorp.com.au\")