PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Full Tilt

EXIT63
08-15-2002, 01:55 PM
Just when I thought the forum was getting a little dry it happened. (Not that I\'m not grateful to all you guys, I really am. Especially Bruce.) Then it happened. The FULL TILT REDHEAD blew into town like a Force 5 Hurricane.

Come on guys is this girl great or what? It\'s like I\'m hanging on her every word. She\'s like a verbal pheremone. And I am DIHLing all over the place. I sure hope she comes back this evening.

ALL HAIL HURRICANE FULL TILT
especially you chummy

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:00 PM
!! You *like* me! You really *like* me!!EXIT63 I luv you, too...and chummy you crack me up.xoxoxoFullTiltP.S. I\'ve got PCC coming Fed Ex, so put on your seatbelts, boys, the ride\'s gonna get bumpy...

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:06 PM
Yeah, it\'s great to have a really active female forum member!

Some great insights, keep em coming Full Tilt. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
08-15-2002, 02:22 PM
Appreciation seconded and endorsed, amplified and multiplied.

She writes well too.

- Whitehall

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Whitehall - back atcha, baby!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:35 PM
I posted it somewhere else, but I\'ll post it again. It is GREAT to have such an honest female perspective here. FullTilt is a no-holds-barred-tell-it-like-it-is-whether-you-like-it-or-not-I-dont-give-a-rip-but-I-have-lots-of-great-comments-to-contribute woman that it seems everyone is appreciative of. Loved the volley in the tread talking about women and relationships. With arms held open and a big GRIN, Welcome FullTiltRedhead.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:37 PM
Smooch! you silver tongued devil, you!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:42 PM
Yeah, praise to the red head, maybe all these compliments will make the other women jealous and they\'ll talk too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:53 PM
Can you imagine if we got all the women on this board to contribute as much. Holy begeesus...I\'d have to quit work and camp out on the board... I mean after speculating back and forth about what goes on in a womans head, then to get them to actually speak up about it...kinda makes all that speculating seem like a waste of time. When I started reading FullTilt\'s posts, I thought to myself, \"this is some great info - coming strait from the horses mouth\" (no offense...just a saying). Then I though \"I wonder if she is breaching some sacred female pact not to reveal the secrets of women\"....hope she doesn\'t get hauled off by some estrogen crazed posse\'.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:57 PM
Well, if she does, then well just have to spring her out, wont we.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 02:59 PM
ABSOLUTELY!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:40 PM
*giggle*Come get me, then!What has amazed me (among many other wonders) is how much time, thought, and effort you guys put into it. I didn\'t know. It makes a difference. I thought it was only us women who try so hard to figure it all out.

chummym
08-15-2002, 03:45 PM
mmmmm redheads...damn i saw 3 redheads today /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif my days been good plus i saw my old boss the other day who turned me into a redophile damn...i\'m gonna hit that some day...mark my words /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif i even made my brother get a job there so i\'d have an excuse to hang out there. bwahaha

and oh yeah

HAIL fulltitredhead!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif hey...did i ever tell you that you sound hot? lol

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 03:53 PM
Why no, you never did! Did I ever tell you that you sound like big fun?Chummym, did you notice you wrote full\"tit\"redhead?Um...Freudian slip, yes?

CptKipling
08-15-2002, 03:56 PM
lol Actualy thats how I read it the first time /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

chummym
08-15-2002, 04:00 PM
lol did it on porpose...thats what i thought it said the first time and i think its better that way /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif redheads are to coolest women /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif this year i\'m gonna use all my evil NLP powers to bed all the hot ones i know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif lol ok so i\'m more likely to get abused in a non-sexual way by all of dem but it\'ll be fun reguardless /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 04:03 PM
what does your signature phrase mean?I guess there could be worse things than being abused by redheads...

chummym
08-15-2002, 04:12 PM
my signature phrase is from a poorly translated video game some sad people with alot of time on thier hands made a little music type video about it with the words \"all your base are belong to us\" on a ton of stuff now other sad little people (like me) find enjoyment from watching the video /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif actually its pretty cool...and one of the scenes in it says my signature phrase.

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/index.shtml (\"http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/index.shtml\") check it out its pretty cool

and to the \"I guess there could be worse things than being abused by redheads\" hey..being abused just goes with the territory of being attracted to redheads with short tempers /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 07:00 PM
FullTilt might be a new Hit Squad Member. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

Watcher
08-15-2002, 07:34 PM
I think if full tilt keeps this up we need to make her a permanent squad member. Hurricane full tile or hurrincane redhead i like that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 10:00 PM
Chummym, its a cool video, i saw it a few years ago. Can you tell us the story of how your old boss turned you into a redophile?

-Someone set up us the bomb-

Xehupatl
08-15-2002, 11:21 PM
how \'bout making her the new Hit Squad Leader? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
hail to fulltiltreadhead!!

Track0714
08-16-2002, 11:58 AM
It takes me 3 months to get to Journeyman, and FTRH gets it in 3 days /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-16-2002, 11:03 PM
\"how \'bout making her the new Hit Squad Leader?
hail to fulltiltreadhead!!\"
-Xehupatl

That\'s a heck of an idea - hey, wait a minute...

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat