PDA

View Full Version : No sucess so far

ironration
08-15-2002, 10:00 AM
Hi,

I have been using pheroes for more then four months now.. not sure if I got any clear reactions yet. I have tried PI, PI(w), RM, SOE, NPA, APC and lots of different combos. I have tried small doses, large doses and medium. Obviously pheromones work for most people – I find them intriguing but they don’t do anything for me.

One would assume that when talking to a girl pheromones would make her either relaxed/friendly (Nol) or sexually excited (None). So far I don’t think this has happened. Typically when I talk to girl I just met they refer to their boyfriend within two minutes, even though the subject we talk about (could be anything) has nothing to do with their boyfriend.
I interpret this as that they want to make clear that they are not interested in me as a potential partner.

The situation is almost absurd, I am 28, I have never had a real girlfriend (just two very short relationships). I am average looking (or slightly below), fairly intelligent and have no real problem talking to women – except that they are not interested in me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I am certain that if told this to people I meet frequently but that I am not that close to (on a personal level) – i.e., the people at my new job, they would be shocked. Everyone just assumes that I have had girlfriends, so it is not like I am ugly or anything.

My friends (close ones) now about this, but we tend not to talk about it. My parents probably assume I am gay, which I am not /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Maybe I have some kind of anti-women natural pheromones. That would be depressing.. but it would explain a lot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 10:10 AM
dude i feel for you

no reactions with SoE? i swear, i really swear i have definitely had hits from it, and not just from girls i banged...just from random people in class...like they act so different...what you do though is put a lot on...

maybe add some NPA to SoE
try APC with a little NONE too...like maybe 20 % or less
cmon man you should have a girl by now
you can do it...and maybe try reading articles on www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\")

Lee
08-15-2002, 11:10 AM
I kind of see the mentioning of a boyfriend in a different way. Maybe it\'s true they have boyfriends, but they prolly mention it fast because of the pheros.

Pheros tend to make you a sexual object, so when you meet a girl and they mention a bf, you are probably viewed as sexual competition. Women in good relationships won\'t give you a chance. The downside to this is that many quality women are in good relationships so they are off limits to you.

So when they mention a bf relatively fast, don\'t take it as rejection, view it as they see you as possible competition for their boyfriend. But this all relates to how you approached them. If you met a new girl just sitting there at random and you tried talking to her, it\'s natural for them to think you are trying to pick them up, why else would you talk to her? Maybe you try to pick up women who are not available. It\'s about time and place. Go to a bar or a singles club or something to meet completely new people with pheros to at least see if it works.

Pheros may be working for you but maybe you target the wrong people. If a woman is in a good relationship, no matter how good your pheros are, it will be difficult to have her.

SwingerMD
08-15-2002, 12:26 PM
Ironration,

Man, you just described me a few years ago in high school and college. Everyone that I met assumed that I had a girlfriend since I was such a nice guy. My best friend/girlfriend in high school asked me if I was gay before she asked me out to a dance for the first time. Maybe your the male version of the perfect nine/ten. My suggestion to you is to surround yourself with women. Pick up a hobby which you to try out and know that a lot of women like. That\'s one reason why I\'m into swing dancing. The swing camp that I just came back from was so much fun. It was very close to having 1 lead per 2 follows.

Lee, that would pretty much explain this rxn from this one gal that I was targeting with pheros. I met her on the dance floor before I started to use pheros. Great follow and very touchy feely type person. So one day I wore SOE around her the rxn that I got was very odd. Everyone around us was joking around, relaxed and having a good time (typical SOE hit). She seemed very nervous, wistfull, and distracted/distant when she near me. I asked her out a few days later and she replied that she wouldn\'t be a good date since she had a boyfriend (was flying in from the east coast the next day). After that she pretty much disappeared from the swing scene here and I haven\'t heard from her e-mail or otherwise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 12:26 PM
Take a long shower to scrub off all your natural pheros before you go out, then apply the synthetic ones to your clothes, so that your skin chemistry doesnt cause complications.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 01:16 PM
I\'d go with Theseus on this one. From the products you\'ve tried you might have a bit of luck with Andro 4.2 or another alcohol based spray. Although I appreciate that after you\'ve spent so much $ on the others ones that don\'t seem to work for you, you might be unwilling to spend anymore.

Oh yeah, smile and laugh lots. (I find that really helps!)

I hope you find something that works for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 01:35 PM
Man I feel your pain... But you have to add a little style, personality and humor to your game as well as the other suggestions given. As they say, the pheros open the door - you have to be the one to walk through it. Don\'t give up dude... SOE is a good formula to use...

xvs
08-15-2002, 06:32 PM
I know it\'s expensive, but I have to suggest A1.

With A1 I get girls saying \"Don\'t I know you?\" It totally seems to disarm them.

A1 plus -nol is what I like.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 06:44 PM
im guessing that its a psychological thing. they are turned on by the pheromones that your wearing but feel guilty and feel like they have to tell you that they have boyfriends so that they wont feel so bad.