PDA

View Full Version : some of what they call "hits" ;-)

frenchie
08-15-2002, 06:22 AM
Hello women of the world !

Just to start this forum in a practical way, here are some reactions I noticed among people around me when using pheros.

I had first purchased PI/m, as I thought it was the one to use when you want to attract girls - so I thought maybe I should use a product for men.

I also have PI/w (I should receive Alter Ego and the new Cop Essence quite soon) and I used it 5-6 times, 2 drops at a time (I want to spare it as it\'s quite expensive for a european, due to shipping costs)

The first thing I notice is that it seems to work well on... girls. I saw only one reaction from a man who usually doesn\'t even say hello to me - he is the kind of \"feminine\" man, not a very masculine one ! It\'s strange, because PI/w is supposed to attract men, isn\'t it ? But it\'s OK for me, I\'m a lesbian and I\'m only looking at girls !

Let\'s go back to girls. I noticed they were a lot friendlier, a lot more talkative, having long stares at me; 2 of them congratulated me, I didn\'t understand why but they did... one of them kept smiling, looking, and touching me (wow...I do intend to see her again ! just loved it - she is also a very interesting person, just to let you know that I\'m not looking for \"hits\" !).

In a meeting, I saw no reaction from men, but at least 1 woman kept looking at me - I\'d never seen her before and we were not supposed to talk to each other, but she talked to me. I thought : maybe this girl is a lesbian, but she gave me no clue at all, said goodbye and left.

In a supermarket, waiting in the queue, a woman was standing very near me indeed, a bit too close to be \"normal\".

Every time, I used 2 drops of PI/w and some cologne (Kenzo for men, my favourite eau de toilette). Maybe Kenzo helps : yesterday I put the usual 2 drops alone, and a girl I was having a talk with didnt seem to react : is it because she is a pure straight girl ? I don\'t know.

In the beginning, I had tried PI/m mixed with PI/w (ie : 1 drop of each, or 2 PI/w + 1 PI/m). I had a meeting with a girl (it was professional and she\'s straight, but I had decided to make the experiment). She kept looking at me in a strange way, wondering about something I suppose, but what ?... she was (and is still) very friendly with me.

So, here\'s my experience. I hope it will help open the discussion.

Now it\'s your turn !

Frenchie

PS : I\'m new to pheros, so I will have a lot of questions to ask. Hope you\'ll be here !

**DONOTDELETE**
08-15-2002, 07:40 AM
i am wondering what would happen if a woman came on strong to another woman...would it be considered as sleazy as if a man came on?

maybe you should jsut do that...just start caressing and sparking her interest. please her.

BassMan
08-15-2002, 07:55 AM
There are always theories... The current thinking seems to be that one should wear the pheromones designed for your gender - that would be PI/w if you are female. The theory goes that gay folks are pheromonally wired in reverse. So a gay woman would be attracted by the pheromones that would attract a hetero man.

I have a bi-female friend that I have made a couple of mixes for. She\'s had good luck with Edge/w attracting both hetero males and bi females, so that tends to go along with the theory.

frenchie
08-15-2002, 08:20 AM
Thanks for your answer, Bassman. So this current thinking seems to be alright : gay woman being attracted by women pheros, is that it? Could be a way of having a clue about someone\'s orientation ... ?

What kind of mix did you make for your friend ? I will soon have several products : PI/m, PI/w, AE/w, PCC, and this new cop essence (which looks very strange). Is it possible to make a mix which would provoke a more sexual response (especially for that girl who really turns me on !) ?

To the women around : please help make this forum a great one ! Come on, join in ! :-)

Frenchie

BassMan
08-15-2002, 10:32 AM
The one she had the best luck with was 1:1 Edge/w and Crabtree Evelyn Patchouli cologne spray. I have worn the patchouli for years; she lived with me for a while and became addicted to it. It is a nice blend of patchouli and some woods, predominantly cedar.

James Kohl (the author of the Scent of Eros book) would be a good one to ask about orientation vs. phero type questions. He\'s done a bunch of research in that arena. He\'s around here someplace when he\'s not off presenting papers /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
08-15-2002, 03:40 PM
Frenchie, I agree you should ask J Kohl. Here is his \"My Home\"
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=jkohl&page=25&what=showm embers (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=jkohl&page=25&what=showm embers\")

Send him a Private Message with your question as he may not see this thread.

marv14yag
08-17-2002, 10:15 AM
Frenchie, you screwed yourself over in buying something for men to attract girls. If a girl wants a women it\'s NOT because they are MASCULINE, but they are attracted to FEMINISM.....If you wear the pi/m you are MORE MASCULINE.

I would suggest PI/W and PCC.

Bart

frenchie
08-17-2002, 10:13 PM
that\'s right, marv14yag, I had noticed such an effect and I don\'t use it anymore ! At this time, I didn\'t know anything about pheros, and I made this expensive mistake... I\'ll just have to give it to a friend who might be interested.

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 04:12 AM
Couldn\'t a woman wear the male phero product to become a more dominant female. You know become the Butch lesbian by wearing it, and I mean no disrespect by that term only one I can think of to put the proper weight on the description. Some of the lesbian couples I have seen together in my town, one will definitely be more masculine than the other one is. So to me, that makes me think that some lesbians do like masculine traits but for them to be coming from a woman. Not being a woman or gay I can not confirm that this is true, but I do pay a lot of attention to things and people when I am out and about and that is just one of my many observations.

frenchie
08-29-2002, 08:57 AM
One more masculine than the other... this is a \"cliché\", i\'m sure you would be surprised more often than you think ! Moreover, a lot of girls are feminine, cute, and so on.. but they are really masculine inside and will kill you if you get too near them.
Feminity is not a question of nice face or nice body, it\'s very much inside. We all have a masculine & feminine side, the idea is to have a balance between both sides.

As to male pheros, knowing nothing about them, i first got PI/m, and a girl i was working with has been the rat of this laboratory : she kept looking at me in a very strange way, couldn\'t say which way, but she did react. I didn\'t find it very nice in fact. I definitely don\'t want to be a dominant female ! just want to be myself.

When i look at a girl, she might show her masculine side first - i may be attracted because i just want to see the feminine part. If she is too feminine, i suspect her to be bisexual (and we don\'t like bi people very much - too much competition, and never sure of the relationship - in fact i have 2 bi friends, a guy and a girl, it\'s not that easy for them). In fact i like them right between, kind of androgynous (don\'t know the exact word in english, sorry).

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 09:00 AM
whew
it\'s too complicated!